Customers Also Bought
- Length : 6cm / 2.4in (clip not included)
- Laser Output: < 5mW
- Laser Wavelength: Around 650nm
- Operation: Press on and release off, first button is for laser pointer, second button is for LED
- Power Supply: 3 x LR44 button size batteries
- Color: Black
- High quality product best choice of gift
- Convenient push buttons for easy operation
- Independent on off switches for flashlight and laser
- Portable kit works as handy torch, office/school presentation, etc
- Solid, heavy duty construction, the 2 in 1 red laser pointer flashlight is durable and reliable for long time use
- Compact design with keychain, easy and convenient to take the 2 in 1 red laser pointer flashlight with you
- The red laser will be launched from one hole, other two holes for LED lights
- One button for LED and another for red laser pointer
- The laser beam of the 2 in 1 red laser pointer flashlight is clearly visible in the darkness
- A laser pointer is a small laser designed to highlight something of interest by projecting a small bright spot of colored light onto it. The laser beam is not in itself visible from the side, but is visible as a result of light scattered by dust particles along the beam path. The small width of the beam and low power of typical laser pointers make the beam itself invisible in a reasonably clean atmosphere, showing a point of light when striking an opaque surface. Some higher powered laser pointers are faintly visible via Rayleigh scattering when viewed in moderately or dimly lit conditions
This is a commonly used product for meetings and conferences, letting you speak out freely.
The beautiful beam light is extremely suitable for use at night to point out the very right position of the star you are looking at. A very good star-pointer.
This is the commonly used product for demonstrations and presentations in classes, and other activities, making listeners feel free.
Can be used in museums and all kinds of exhibitions, a very good guide for travel, your best companion.
Best guide for the climbers and people in mountainous areas. Good tool for pointing out the faraway target and sending out the SOS signal, making your travel more fun.
This laser can measure you the accurate position of the building in the faraway distance, avoiding going close to the dangerous field.
Laser pointers are effective tools when used properly. The following considerations should be observed when using laser pointers:
- Never look directly into the laser beam
- Never point a laser beam at a person
- Do not aim the laser at reflective surfaces
- Never view a laser pointer using an optical instrument, such as binocular or a microscope
- Do not allow children to use laser pointers unless under the supervision of an adult
- The laser can be bright enough when you light it in normal temperature, so you had better not light it continually over 30 seconds
- When not use it, please take off the battery from the laser in order to avoid causing damage
- In some countries these laser pointers (especially the higher powered ones) may be illegal to own and/or use. Therefore, YOU (the customer) should accept all responsibility and liability to determine and fulfill the requirements and limitations of use or resale of these products in accordance with your country's laws and regulations. In the event of resale, you also need to agree to incorporate this notation in the product description so that any potential buyer can be well informed before making purchasing decision
- 1 x 2-in-1 2LED & 5mW 650nm Red Laser Pointer Pen with Keychain
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.92||USD$ 2.86||USD$ 2.80||USD$ 2.74||USD$ 2.69|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How is a laser pointer different from other lasers?
Surprisingly, there is no generally accepted definition of a laser "pointer".
In the U.S., the federal FDA/CDRH indicates that pointers are "hand-held lasers that are promoted for pointing out objects or locations" with output power less than 5 milliwatts. Promotion of lasers above 5 milliwatts "for pointing and amusement" violates FDA requirements and U.S. law.
(Some may consider this to be a loophole. If a hand-held laser is not promoted for pointing or amusement purposes, then it can be sold.)
In New South Wales (Australia), a pointer is a Schedule 1 Prohibited Weapon: "A laser pointer, or any other similar article, consists of a hand-held, battery-operated device with a power output of more than 1 milliwatt, designed or adapted to emit a laser beam and that may be used for the purposes of aiming, targeting or pointing."
If one wants to own a laser with greater power, it is easy enough to do so. There is the inconvenience of having to run off of mains (AC) power, but then again AC outlets are everywhere, including automobiles (using a $20 inverter).
Also, if an evil person wanted to do harm with a laser beam, it would be easy for them to use a regular laser. A laser pointer restriction would have no effect on them.
- What is the maximum power needed for laser pointing?
A power of 50 milliwatts is probably the maximum needed power for almost any laser pointing use. For seeing the laser "dot" on a wall or surface, 5 milliwatts of green is fine. The most demanding general-use application is for pointing out stars (not airplanes!!), when it is necessary to see the beam in mid-air. It takes more power to see the beam than the dot. For this use 5-25 mW should be fine, with a maximum of 50 mW for use in a large group with clear air (few particulates) in an urban environment.
If you like to pop balloons, or put the laser through textured glass for a light show, you may want a more powerful laser. But this is no longer a POINTER application.
- Is a laser pointer is not safer than a knife or gun? Which is safer, laser pointer or knife?
It is true that a laser pointer's beam causes much less direct damage to humans than a knife or gun. No one has been injured by a laser pointer, except for a very few eye injuries caused by irresponsible users. However, the potential for serious injuries is primarily due to "bright light distractions" and flashblindings. If a pilot or the driver of a vehicle is distracted or temporarily flashblinded, the laser could do much more damage than a knife or gun.