Customers Also Bought
- It uses for Wii console table tennis game
- Smart and cute, convenient to carry and use
- Good material intensity, comfortable hand feeling
- Player will feel playing in reality instead of simulation
- Easy to gain cheerfulness in the ping-pong game
- You could play game with your friends
- Accessory only. Nintendo Wii remote control and nunchuk not included
- This is a non-OEM product
- Dimension: 30 x 33.5 x 5.5 cm / 11.81 x 13.19 x 2.17in (L x W x H)
- 2 x Ping Pong Bats for Nintendo Wii Table Tennis Game
- 2 x Handle Extensions
- Install the ping-pong bat onto the grip, then screw down the lock buckle
- Put the wii controller into the ping-pong bat grip
- Open the wii console and enter the ping-pong game take hold of the ping-pong bat and play the game
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.51||USD$ 6.84||USD$ 6.16||USD$ 5.27|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How loud is the Wii?
We'd say of the next gen consoles, the order of loudness goes: Wii, PS3, and Xbox 360. Though that's not necessarily fair since the Wii and the PS3 are both pretty much completely silent from more than a foot away. To put it in perspective, the only console we can tell whether it was left on is the Xbox.
- Is it possible to attach an external keyboard, mouse, etc. to the USB ports on the back of the Wii?
Yeah, you can attach them, but they don't actually do anything. Kind of a bummer, too, since using that on-screen keyboard of theirs is kind of a pain -- we often aim off our letter when pressing the A button to type.
- Does the Wii upconvert non-Wii games?
If you've got the component cables you can "upscale" old games to 480p/EDTV. Not that it's going to look any better, but the display doesn't change back 480i or anything.