Customers Also Bought
- 4 Weighing Modes: CT (Carat), DWT (Pennyweight), Gram, GN (Grain)
- Maximum Weight: 200g / 128.6dwt / 3086gn / 1000ct
- Display: 5 digit blue backlit LCD
- Auto Power Off: 60 seconds
- Scale Dimensions: 7 x 12 x 2 cm (2.7 x 4.8 x 2 ")
- Screen Dimensions: 5 x 1.8cm (2 x 0.6")
- Weighing Platform Dimensions: 5.5 x 6.5cm (2 x 2.5")
- Powered Supply: 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries
- 60 seconds auto power-off saves battery life
- LCD touch screen
- Backlit blue LCD screen
- Easy to use self-calibration button
- Jewelry Digital Scale is perfect to fit in your pocket and thus you can carry it anywhere and anytime you feel like it
- This Jewelry Digital Scale has a capacity of 200g with precision 0.01g accuracy
- This Jewelry Digital Scale not only looks slick, it fits perfectly in a pocket or handbag
- Digital Mini Scale looks just like a modern phone, but is actually the newest scale, fits perfectly in a pocket or handbag
- The easy to use four-key configuration makes weighing quick and simple, a stylish yet economical weighing solution for business owners
- The handheld design gives the Electronic Pocket Scale a very stylish look to fit any decor and easy to portable
Size in Detail:
How to Calibrate a Pocket Scale?
A pocket scale is a small, digital scale that can measure small items weighing up to 300 g. Pocket scales can be used to weight small packages and letters, jewelry and individual food portions. Most pocket scales are calibrated at the factory, but due to use, travel and movement, the scale can become slightly off. Calibrating or recalibrating the scale prevents weighing errors.
- Set the pocket scale on a flat, even surface.
- Press the "Power" button or "On/Off" button to power on the device.
- Put the scale into calibration mode. This process varies depending on the brand and model of pocket scale you own. Some models have a "Calibration" or "CAL" button that needs to be held down. Other scales require you to hold down the "Power" button for 5 to 10 seconds until the pocket scale enters calibration mode.
- Place the calibration weight onto the scale. Most scales come with a 100 g calibration weight, or these can be purchased at any office supply store.
- Press the "Enter" or "Calibration" button, depending on the brand and model of pocket scale, once the weight has sat on the scale for 3 to 5 seconds.
- Remove the weight. Press the "Power" or "On/Off" button to turn the scale off. Repeat to turn the unit back on. The scale is now calibrated.
- 1 x Digital Pocket Jewelry Weighing Scale
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 13.43||USD$ 13.37||USD$ 13.31||USD$ 13.22||USD$ 13.22|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.