Customers Also Bought
- Model: YK200-3BM
- Remote Distance: 200M
- Operating Voltage: DC 12V
- Frequency: 315 (260-440MHZ, etc. more than 20 kinds of frequencies optional)
- Operating Current: 13 mAh
- Code Type: Fixed code
- Encoding: 8-bit 3-state mode dial code
- Dimensions: 58 x 39 x 14mm / 2.29 x 1.54 x 0.55in(L x W x H)
- A remote control is a component of an electronics device, most commonly a television set, used for operating the device wirelessly from a short line-of-sight distance
- A remote control is a component of an electronics device, most commonly a television set, used for operating the device wirelessly from a short line-of-sight distance.
- The remote control can be contracted to remote or controller. It is known by many other names as well, such as converter clicker, didge, flipper, the tuner, the changer, or the button. Commonly, remote controls are Consumer IR devices used to issue commands from a distance to televisions or other consumer electronics such as stereo systems, DVD players and dimmers. Remote controls for these devices are usually small wireless handheld objects with an array of buttons for adjusting various settings such as television channel, track number, and volume. In fact, for the majority of modern devices with this kind of control, the remote contains all the function controls while the controlled device itself only has a handful of essential primary controls. Most of these remotes communicate to their respective devices via infrared (IR) signals and a few via radio signals. Some TVs in the 80s also used sound tones. Television IR signals can be mimicked by a universal remote, which is able to emulate the functionality of most major brand television remote controls. They are usually powered by small AAA or AA size batteries.
- Remote control is used for controlling substations, pump storage power stations and HVDC-plants. For these systems often PLC-systems working in the longwave range are used.
- Only in the military field of use of remote controls can you find the jammers and the countermeasures against the jammers.
- Jammers are used to disable or sabotage the enemy's use of remote controls. IED jamming systems, Radio jamming, Electronic warfare
- The distances for military remote controls also tend to be much longer, up to intercontinental distance satellite linked remote controls used by the U.S. for their unmanned airplanes (drones) in Afghanistan, Iraq and Pakistan.
- Remote controls are used by insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan to attack coalition and government troops with roadside IEDs (Improvised explosive device, Explosively formed penetrator).
- The arms race and the fact that the enemy is many times closer to the receiver has made it more complicated and too expensive to build radio remote controls for roadside bombs that are immune to jammers. The simplest types of radio remote controls have been almost entirely disabled by the advanced jammers, but are still in use against unprotected Iraqi and Afghan national troops and civilian targets. One of the simplest solutions against the radio jammers is to fool the jammer itself to ignite the bomb.
- Optical types of remote controls that uses light instead of radio are still immune to the jammers. The resistance in Iraq is reported in the media to use modified TV remote controls to detonate the bombs.
- In World War I, the Imperial German Navy employed FL-boats (Fernlenkboote) against coastal shipping. These were driven by internal combustion engines, and controlled remotely from a shore station through several miles of wire wound on a spool on the boat. An aircraft was used to signal directions to the shore station. EMBs carried a high explosive charge in the bow and traveled at speeds of thirty knots.
- The Soviet Red Army used remotely controlled teletanks during 1930s in the Winter War against Finland and the early stages of World War II. A teletank is controlled by radio from a control tank at a distance of 500-1,500 meters, the two constituting a telemechanical group. The Red Army fielded at least two teletank battalions at the beginning of the Great Patriotic War. There were also remotely controlled cutters and experimental remotely controlled planes in the Red Army.
- Remote control technology is also used in space travel, for instance the Russian Lunokhod vehicles were remote-controlled from the ground. Direct remote control of space vehicles at greater distances from the earth is not practical due to increasing signal delay times.
- Video game consoles had not used wireless controllers until recently, mainly because of the difficulty involved in playing the game while keeping the infrared transmitter pointed at the console. Early wireless controllers were cumbersome and when powered on alkaline batteries, lasted only a few hours before they needed replacement. Some wireless controllers were produced by third parties, in most cases using a radio link instead of infrared. Even these were very inconsistent, and in some cases, had transmission delays, making them virtually useless. The first official wireless controller made by a first party manufacturer was the WaveBird for Nintendo Gamecube. The Wavebird changed the face of wireless technology in video game consoles. In the current generation of gaming consoles, wireless controllers have become the standard.
- Existing infrared remote controls can be used to control PC applications. Any application that supports shortcut keys can be controlled via IR remote controls from other home devices (TV, VCR, AC, ...). This is widely used with multimedia applications for PC based Home Theatre systems. For this to work, you need a device that decodes IR remote control data signals and a PC application that communicates to this device connected to PC. Connection can be made via serial port, USB port or motherboard IrDA connector. Such devices are commercially available or it can be home made using low cost microcontrollers.
- LIRC(Linux IR Remote control) and Win-LIRC (for Windows) software are developed for the purpose of controlling PC using TV remote and can be also used for homebrew remote with lesser modification.T hey support almost all TV remotes. Examples of many PC remote control ckts are available here
- 1 x Wireless Remote Control
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.18||USD$ 2.99||USD$ 2.82||USD$ 2.67||USD$ 2.54|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.