Fubai® Fashion Sheepskin Leather Slim Solid Short Single Breasted Long Sleeve Men Jackets
Disclaimer: This is an average-size product fit for most people, however we still do precise measurements for your products Please refer to the chart below. Since products vary by stlyes,please take practicality as standard.
Size Reference Table:
|ClothType||Size||Shoulder Width||Sleeve Length||Chest||Waist||Total Length||Color|
Customers Also Bought
- Clearance Sale
- Return Policies
- Material: Sheepskin Leather
- Pattern: Solid
- This Short Jackets is very warm and will make you looks cool at the same time
- The material of this Short Jackets is easy to wash and would wear for a long time
- This Short Jackets would wear in any occasion, formal and informal
- This Black Jackets is very stylish and will make you in the front of the fashion trend
- This special design of this man jacket makes it very comfortable and soft
Size in Detail:
ClothType Size Shoulder Width Sleeve Length Chest Waist Total Length Color cm inch cm inch cm inch cm inch cm inch Top L 45.2 17.63 63.5 24.77 112 43.68 N/A N/A 68 26.52 N/A Top M 44 17.16 62 24.18 108 42.12 N/A N/A 66 25.74 N/A Top XL 46.4 18.10 65 25.35 116 45.24 N/A N/A 70 27.30 N/A Top XXL 47.6 18.56 66.5 25.94 120 46.80 N/A N/A 72 28.08 N/A
- Measured size refers to the followed measurement image
- Because of measuring by hands,errors must have been existed, controlled from 1 to 5 cm
- These dimensions are for reference only; specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure:
How to Clean a Rabbit Fur Coat:
According to the Fur Information Council of America, fur fashions are increasing in popularity. Over 400 respected fashion designers are using fur creatively in their fashion line-up. Rabbit fur coats are a luxurious addition to your wardrobe and will last many years if cleaned and cared for properly. Your coat should be cleaned annually by a professional to maintain its beauty, but you can clean simple spills from your coat on your own by following the steps below
•l If your rabbit fur coat has gotten wet, you can just shake it out and hang it to dry. Use a wide, padded hanger
•l If something has gotten on your rabbit fur coat, you can spot clean the fur. Try taking a clean, dry towel -- preferably white cotton -- and gently pat the spot. Don't rub; that will mat the fur down
•l If necessary, use cold water to remove the spot. Remember to pat gently and don't rub. After the spot is removed, hang the coat to dry in an open, airy space
•l In the case of a paint stain or other sticky liquid, it is best to take your coat immediately to a professional. However, if you choose to try to clean it yourself, use a mild solvent. Again, avoid rubbing the spot. Just pat the solvent on with a clean towel. Follow up by patting with a water-moistened towel and hang to dry
•l To ensure your rabbit fur coat is cleaned properly, take it to a professional cleaner or furrier. Most professionals recommend you have your coat cleaned annually, regardless of whether or not you have gotten something on it
•l Professional cleaners spot clean your coat, then place it in a tumbler with a special cleaning solution. Afterward, your coat is hand-steamed and goes through a process called "electrifying" or "glazing" which lifts and separates the hair
•l Once your coat is clean and dry, store it properly. If you choose not to store it with a professional during off-seasons, you should store it in a cloth bag (never plastic) and keep it in an airy space
How to Wash Sheepskin:
Sheepskin can be incredibly soft and warm. It is also high maintenance. Prone to spills, dirt and other stains, sheepskin is certainly not the easiest to work with. If your beloved sheepskin is looking particularly dingy these days, here's how you can safely clean it at home
Washing Your Sheepskin
- l Take a look at the sheepskin. Can you get away with spot cleaning it? If so, use a very mild soap and a damp washcloth. You can use a brush to loosen any dirt
- l Many sheepskins can be machine washed. Place it into your washer on a cold or warm cycle. Use a mild soap or a detergent especially made for sheepskin. You can also hand wash it if you prefer, squeezing out excess water with a towel
- l When your sheepskin is clean, lay it flat or hang it on a line to dry, taking care to place it out of direct sunlight
- l In the case of sheepskin items that have a leather side, such as a rug, it's a good idea to bend it while it's drying in order to preserve softness and flexibility
- l Once the sheepskin is dry, fluff it out with a wire brush
Tips & Warnings
- l If you can manage it, taking your sheepskin to a dry cleaners is the safest bet
- l Do not put the sheepskin into a dryer. This will cause it to shrink. Regular laundry detergents are harsh on sheepskin and are best avoided
- 1 x Jacket
Spec Collar Stand Collar Theme Motorcycle Punk Type Slim Material PU leather Closure Type Zippered Length Regular Pattern Solid
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
- Video Reviews