Customers Also Bought
- Working Voltage: 12-14V DC
- A Single LED: SMD 1210, 0.2W, 15LM
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- Light Color: White
- Size: Approx.15cm/6in(L)(Wire); 70mm/2.8in(Dia.)
- This 21 LED eye headlight is easy to bend and shaper for unique design
- Car headlights are low power, energy efficient, virtually no maintenance needed
- designed eye headlight can be used both external and internal
- 21 SMD super bright high power 1210 LED eye headlight
- Car LED headlight produces strongest and brightest rays
- 21 LED 70mm Car Angel Eye White Light Ring Headlight is brand new and fashionable
- designed strip light can be used both external and internal, special design also made car LED headlight very easy to install and use
- Low power, energy efficient, virtually no maintenance needed, it's flexible and durable.
- Easy to install, suits for your auto, truck, boat, motorcycle, ATV, or golf cart
Size in Detail:
Install Headlights in a Car:
- The headlights can be accessed via the front part of the car through the hood. The actual back of the light should easily be spied when the hood is open. The black conglomeration of wires leading into the back of the headlight is what's holding the light into place. There are two different ways that a headlight is changed
- On newer cars, the entire molded headlight comes out from the body in one unit. According to the 2 Car Pros website, "all vehicles are different but the concept is the same." Remove the pins, screws or clips that attach the headlight to the body of the car. The screws are likely on top of the headlight. Pins and clips can be on either side. The entire headlight should easily pull forward still attached to the car--wires hanging out the back. Don't pull it too far--only far enough to get to the bulb in the back of the headlight
- On older cars, the headlight stays attached to the body
- The bulb is located in the back of the headlight where the wires are going into the light. Whether you have a newer or older car, there is some kind of twist mechanism holding the bulb into the headlight. Twist in a counterclockwise direction. Line up the tabs if there are any and then pull the bulb out. Don't touch the bulb with your fingers. The oil from your hand can cause the bulb to break when it gets hot. Limit your hold on the bulb to the black base of the bulb. The bulb can be freely handled with gloves or a cloth
- Be sure the old bulb and the new bulb are exactly the same. Do this by holding them up to each other. Compare the size of the light and the base attachments to make sure all of these parts match
- Insert the new bulb into the headlight. Line up the tabs on the wiring to the back of the headlight. Twist the bulb into place
- On newer cars, reinsert the molded headlight into place and screw it back onto the frame of the car
- Turn on your lights and check to make sure both lights are working properly. If the lights don't work, make sure the connection is strong and that the light was reinserted into the headlight properly
Find and Buy Cheap Car Headlights:
- 2 x Car Angel Eye White Ring Light Headlights
- 2 x Adapters
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.16||USD$ 7.69||USD$ 7.27||USD$ 6.89||USD$ 6.55|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How do you hook led light wires to your car battery?
They shouldn't go direct to the battery or they will be on all the time. Run the wires into the engine compartment, then through one of the grommets on the firewall into the passenger compartment. I would look at the fuse block and find either a 'IGN' hot circuit (only has power when the key is in the run position) or 'BAT' (has power all the time - if you might want the lights on when parked). Disconnect the negative battery cable and carefully strip some of the insulation off the wire (don't use the squeeze on taps, they cut part of the wire and lead to problems). Wrap your new wire to that wire and solder it in place. Cover the bare wires with electrical tape. Place a fuse in that line, then go to a switch, then to the red wire to the LED's. The black lead can be connected to any metal under the hood (try crimping on a ring terminal and placing it under an existing screw or bolt). Reconnect the negative cable and you should have the LED's whenever you turn on the switch.
- How can I have LED's light up with car headlights?
There is a power wire behind the radio that only gets power when the headlights are on. Find this wire and hook the lights up to it. This should do the trick.
- Can I convert my car LED Blue Lights to use them for my living room?
You will need a simple AC adaptor / transformer to convert your electricity supply voltage down to the voltage required by the LED lighting thing you have (you have not included enough info). For argument's sake, let's just say the LED's run on 12 volts and your electricity is at 240 volts, just buy an AC adaptor that has a 12 volt DC output with the appropriate current rating for your LED thing. Then you connect your LED thing to the adaptor's output. You can add a switch in series if you wish.