Customers Also Bought
- Built-in auto protection circuit against damaging the illuminator board plate by high voltage
- Here is a IR led board for CCTV security cameras
- The real magic is in the CCTV security camera illuminator board plate
- Great performance without much energy consume
- Very bright Infrared led board with 21 lights
- Angle: 30 / 45 / 60 / 80
- The Number of Infrared LED: 21 F8
- Diameter: 53mm/2.1in
- Professional illuminator board plate is just for your CCTV security camera
- With accurate design
- Very bright infrared LED illuminator board plate with 21 lights
- 1 x CCTV Camera Illuminator Board Plate
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.40||USD$ 4.15||USD$ 3.92||USD$ 3.71||USD$ 3.53|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is the difference no IR and auto IR?
The IR controls how much light is let into the camera lens. In the old days, cameras came with no iris control. If you needed to control the light levels you would have to purchase a special lens. Nowadays, most cameras come with automatic shutters which perform the same function as the iris - controlling how much light is let into the camera.
- What is CCTV?
Closed circuit television is a group of cameras, monitors and accessory equipment that work together as a system and are interconnected by various types of cables.
- What is C/CS cameras?
Fully functional camera with a built-in lens on a printed circuit board. These cameras are not in a housing. Useful for concealing and building into custom applications.