Customers Also Bought
- Best signal transmission and minimized interference
- Supports 1080p full HD picture quality and supports up to 1600p (future proofed) to provide highest level of signal quality
- 100% pure digital, ultimate quality sound & picture
- 24+1 pin DVI-D male to HDMI male
- Connects components with HDMI and DVI interfaces to each other
- Brand new high quality 24K gold plated connectors
- Dimension: 54 x 40 x 15mm / 2.1 x 1.6 x 0.6in(L x W x T)
- 1 x 24+1 Pin DVI Male to HDMI Male Adapter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.97||USD$ 3.62||USD$ 3.33||USD$ 3.08||USD$ 2.86|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Why use HDMI or DVI?
HDMI and DVI is ALL digital!. Both audio and video are transported in the native digital format. Using an ALL digital format minimizes the D/A and A/D conversion needed. Each conversion adds some degree of "distortions" to the picture due to the resolution of the A/D. Going ALL digital ensures that you get the purest signal to your monitor. This is the advantage of HDMI or DVI compared to regular analog component video. Vast majority of the HD monitors are inherently digital in nature, so it only makes sense to use a digital link such as DVI or HDMI.
- What are the different versions of HDMI?
The most recent available version of HDMI is HDMI 1.3. HDMI 1.3 specification has provisions to eventually double the bandwidth of equipment from 4.95Gbps to 10.2Gbps. HDMI 1.3 is completely backwards compatible with previous versions of HDMI. For example, if your display is HDMI 1.2 and your sources is HDMI 1.3 capable, then the system will arbitrate so the correct version/features are implemented.
- What is the difference between HDMI DVI and regular component video?
3 formats transmits video in component format, R,G,B. The fundamental difference between HDMI DVI and the 3 wire component video is that HDMI DVI carry the RGB signals in native digital format. The 3 wire component video carry the RGB in analog format. Since all new DVD, Settop box MPEG decoders fundamentally outputs in digital format, it is ideal to transmit digitally from the source to the monitor. In theory, this gives you the best performance since the Analog to Digital conversions needed to support the analog component video is eliminated. Put simply, if you are buying a HDTV it is fundamentally a digital device like a computer monitor, so it makes sense to keep all signals in native digital format.