- Flexible and durable LED car lamp strip can be placed anywhere on your car or truck and provide a useful light
- Made of PVC material, it has 24 LED and give out light
- It can be curved around bodywork and fixed in place making it ideal for under wheel arches, around the front grille, under foot-wells, in the trunk, along the dash, etc
- Waterproof design 24CM flexible Car LED Strip can be used both external and internal
- This LED Light Strip is ready to install using a self adhesive tape on the back
- Suitable for DC 12V power supply
- Size: 24 x 0.7 x 1.3cm / 9.45 x 0.28 x 0.51in(L x W x H)
- This LED Light Strip is 12V input voltage, flexible, waterproof, green light & 24cm length
- This Flexible LED Light Strip is perfect for home, office and vehicle lighting and decoration
- Flexible strip can be bent into desired shapes. This Waterproof LED Strip can be bent to any shape to fit any car
- Place behind wall art, TVs, sculptures, furniture, in vehicles and elsewhere to discover a new dimension in lighting
It can be used car:
It can be used indoor:
It can be used outdoor:
Car Flexible Light Strip Show:
How to Connect Motor Vehicle LED Lights:
- Locate areas under the motor vehicle body or fairing where you would like to install the LED lights. Ensure that there are no hot motor vehicle parts close to the locations you pick
- Clean the areas where you will be installing the lights with alcohol prep pads. This removes the dirt and grime. Allow the alcohol to dry thoroughly so the LEDs will have a clean, dry surface to attach to
- Remove the adhesive backings on the LEDs and install them by pressing them firmly against the motor vehicle surface. Most LED light strips are flexible and can be curved around the fairing for better illumination
- Remove the seat and run the wires through the frame of the body to underneath the seat where the battery is located. The wires should not be visible on the outside of the bike
- Collect all the wires and tighten them together with a wire tie. This keeps the wires organized
- Loosen the terminal bolts on the motor vehicle battery by using your screwdriver. Tighten the terminal bolts back into place so they firmly hold the wires down
- Start your motor vehicle and watch your LEDs light up. If all or some of the LEDs are not operating properly, check the battery terminal connections first to ensure that they are tight. If the problem is not resolved, check the clamp connector wiring to ensure that all the wires are stripped properly and in full contact with the inside of the connector
How to Install LED Strip Lights
- Custom cars sometimes include custom accent lighting as a final touch to highlight the lines of the grill or headlights or illuminate the foot wells inside the vehicle. Flat LED strips fit easily into gaps between trim panels and are easily adapted for various lighting solutions. You can cut flat LED lighting strips to the desired length for any project and connect them to existing vehicle wiring. By connecting the LED wiring to various auto light circuits, you can control when the lights are illuminated.
- Cut LED strip lights to the desired length by cutting between groups of lights, according to the manufacturer's recommendations.
- Expose and strip the ends of the wires leading to the LED lights.
- Identify the wiring circuit you will tap into to power the lights--the circuit you use will determine when the lights are on. For example, you might install LED lights that blink with the turn signal.
- Use the voltage tester to identify the correct wire. For example, disconnect the wiring harness for the turn signal, turn on the signal, and probe the wiring harness to identify the wire carrying the current.
- Identify the fuse for the wiring circuit you plan to tap into, and remove the fuse. Tap into the wiring circuit, using a pinch-type splitter to connect a length of wire to connect to the LED lights--simply insert the wire ends into the splitter and pinch closed. Wrap the splitter and wire bundle with electrical tape.
- Route the wiring to the location where you will install the LED lights, using electrician's fish wire to pull wire beneath carpets. Glue the wiring in place under trim panels if needed. Strip the end of the power wire and solder it to one wire on the LED strip light--cover the soldered wires with electrical tape.
- Strip both ends of a length of wire long enough to reach from the LED lights to a bolt or screw on the frame of the vehicle. Loosen the bolt and connect one end of the wire to it. Route the other end of the wire to the LED lights and solder it to the LED ground wire. Cover the soldered wires with electrical tape.
- Mount the LED lighting strips in place securely with silicone adhesive or zip ties.
- 1 x 24 LED Car Light Strip
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.48||USD$ 3.44||USD$ 3.39||USD$ 3.32|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on04-13-2011
- Other Thoughts: This pushed my home theater setup over the top. Excellent, high quality product with great impact. Give your room a totally custom look. This stuff makes rope light look so bad in comparison. A very highend custom feel is what you will get with this product.
Was this review helpful?
Ross C. Okelly
Bought this item on04-22-2011
- Other Thoughts: The lights are green, they light up when you turn them on, they are nice and bright, 3 m backing, and they turn off then you turn them off - not much more to say - they look great
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-20-2011
- Other Thoughts: Nice and bright easy to mount anywhere. The wires are not very long but these are well worth the money
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-30-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought two rolls of light strip to use as accent lighting on bookcases in my "library." They were a snap to install and connect, creating a nice ambient light.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-06-2011
- Other Thoughts: The LED's look great, and are pretty easy to use. The adhesive they come with is not particularly strong - at least it didn't hold well to the metal I was affixing it to. Since the LEDs have nothing protecting them, they are vulnerable to wear and tear. I affixed these to my bike and had a few get ripped off after loading the bike on the car carrier.
Was this review helpful?