Customers Also Bought
- Bulbs Color: White
- Voltage: 12V
- Number of Bulbs: 24pcs
- Size: 38cm / 14.96in(Wire Length); 24cm / 9.45in(Strip Length)
- Provide you a magical night driving with this flexible LED light strip
- Low power consumption and long life-span LED rope light is perfect for car year round use
- The car LED strip light with water-proof design makes it safe for use in internal and external of your car
- The flexible character of the flexible auto LED strip light ensures it can easy to install at anywhere of your car you desire
- Easy to install flexible LED light strip, you can do it by yourself at your garage
- The versatile flexible LED light stripe is also can be install at your boat, bicycle, motorcycle, decorate your furniture and etc
- Why not obtain this shiny Light Strip decorate your car
- Do not worry a lot, this is energy saving and environment protection
Size in Detail:
Car Flexible LED Light Strip Show:
How to Connect Motorcycle LED Lights:
- Locate areas under the motorcycle body or fairing where you would like to install the LED lights. Ensure that there are no hot motorcycle parts close to the locations you pick
- Clean the areas where you will be installing the lights with alcohol prep pads. This removes the dirt and grime. Allow the alcohol to dry thoroughly so the LEDs will have a clean, dry surface to attach to
- Remove the adhesive backings on the LEDs and install them by pressing them firmly against the motorcycle surface. Most LED light strips are flexible and can be curved around the fairing for better illumination
- Remove the seat and run the wires through the frame of the body to underneath the seat where the battery is located. The wires should not be visible on the outside of the bike
- Collect all the wires and tighten them together with a wire tie. This keeps the wires organized
- Loosen the terminal bolts on the motorcycle battery by using your screwdriver. Tighten the terminal bolts back into place so they firmly hold the wires down
- Start your motorcycle and watch your LEDs light up. If all or some of the LEDs are not operating properly, check the battery terminal connections first to ensure that they are tight. If the problem is not resolved, check the clamp connector wiring to ensure that all the wires are stripped properly and in full contact with the inside of the connector
- 1 x 24 LED Light Strip
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.09||USD$ 3.62||USD$ 3.25||USD$ 2.95||USD$ 2.70|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.