Customers Also Bought
- Focal Length: 25mm
- Image Format: 1/2 inch
- Interface: C
- F/D: 1.4-C
- Angle of View: 14.6 ° (horizontal)
- MOD: 0.3m
- Diaphragm: Auto
- Aperture: Manual
- Applicable chips: 1/3" SONY, SHARP
- Size: 35 x 44mm/1.38 x 1.73in
- This camera Zoom Lens is made of quality material
- This is an excellent lens for your camera
What is the Iris on a Camera Lens?
- The iris controls the amount of light that passes through the camera lens
- camera lens image by Richard Seeney from Fotolia.comThe camera iris is the mechanism in the lens that controls the size of the opening through which light will pass to the digital sensor or film. The opening in the iris is known as the aperture. The size of the aperture is stated in f-stops. The iris is one of the principle mechanisms within a camera that controls the amount of light that strikes the sensor or film and is a controlling factor in the focus and exposure of the picture
- Some cameras, usually point and shoot, according to the website photxels.com, have a fixed-aperture lens. This means the iris of the lens is not adjustable but rather fixed in size. The camera adjusts in other ways--like shutter speed or light sensitivity of the sensor-- for changing light conditions
- The mechanical iris is made up of a number of leaves or pieces that are moved to decrease or increase the size of the opening or the aperture of the lens. The larger the aperture or opening, the smaller the f-stop number used to describe it. An f-stop of 2.8, for example, would have a larger opening in the iris than an f-stop of 5.6
Lens Sweet Spot:
- Most lenses have an aperture where the focus and picture quality is optimal. This is often found by trial and error by the photographer, although the website commonsensephotography.com says the sweet spot is often close to f-stop 8 on many lenses
Automatic Iris Control:
- Auto-iris cameras continually adjust the aperture of the lens adjusting to changing light conditions automatically. This is more common in video and security cameras than it is in still cameras. The auto-iris feature will make the transitions required during the changing light of a day in a security camera setting, allowing the officer to have an acceptable view of the scene throughout the day
- Lenses where the iris opens to a large aperture are said to be fast because they allow more light through the lens and can utilize faster shutter speeds. Fast lenses are often associated with indoor, portrait and sports photography. An iris openings of f-stop 2.4 is considered fast when associated with most modern digital cameras while an f-stop of 1.4 was considered fast for 35 millimeter film cameras
- 1 x Camera Lens
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.38||USD$ 16.06||USD$ 15.73||USD$ 15.29||USD$ 15.29|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
- Is it expensive to get a camera lens fixed?
The cost of repairing most electronic things outside of warranty is excessive so in most cases, it is cheaper to replace.To prevent damage in the future, always use a wrist strap. For lots of other good camera tips and help with cleaning battery and camera electrical contacts, click on the source link.
- How to clean my digital camera lens without the products?
It is really easy i recently cleaned mine with my eye glasses cloth, or you can use any other cloth like that. Dont use a tissue or a towel even if it seems soft, that will scratch it. Use those soft clothes that you get when you buy, glasses, or an Iphone.
- What is the use of camera lens adapters?
A camera lens adapter allows you to fit a lens to your camera that is a different size. example: adapt a 55mm lens to a 52mm camera.