Customers Also Bought
- Save money and protect the environment by using the rechargeable battery
- High capacity battery that lasts 2~4 times longer than the standard AA batteries
- Battery's built-in cover replaces the original remote control cover
- Dock your remote and nunchuk simultaneously while charging the battery through any USB port. No need to remove the battery
- LED indictor shows charging status on
- This is a non-OEM product
- 1 x Twin Charger Stand
- 2 x Nintendo Wii Remote Battery
- 1 x Charge Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.31||USD$ 6.17||USD$ 6.04||USD$ 5.86|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Does the DS have online play?
Yes! On November 14, 2005, Nintendo released their first ever Nintendo Wi-Fi game. It was Mario Kart DS, and the online play allowed gamers from all over the world to connect and play against each other. Numerous other Wi-Fi games have come out since then, including Metroid Prime Hunters, and many more are on the way.
- How do I hook up to Wi-Fi?
To do this, you will need a Wi-Fi enabled game. Through the game, you will be able to access a menu that lets you set up a connection. Simply go within range of a non-secure wireless router (you can access a secure router if you have its WEP key; however, you cannot use a router secured by WPA because the DS does not support it) and connect to it via the connection setup. Also, you can connect to the USB Connector. Once you have established a connection and have tested it, you will be able to go back to the game and start playing online.
- Does the DS have PDA capabilities?
No. Rumors have been flying for over a year about Nintendo coming out with something to make the DS like a PDA. It still is possible that they will release an add-on, but it is not official. Other companies could possibly be making add-ons that allow you to use the DS as an organizer, so we'll have to wait and see if anything happens.