- Power Required: Build-in rechargeable battery. no external power required
- LED Indicator: Functional LED indicator
- Capacity: 4GB
- Working Temperature: 15℃~40℃
- Noise: 80dB
- Frequency: 20Hz~20KHz
- Earphone Max. Output: 10mW(32Ohm)
- MP3 Transmission Speed: 8~48Kbps
- Size: Approx. 85 x 53 x 4.6mm/3.35 x 2.09 x 0.18in (L x W x H)
- Support MP3, WMA etc audio formats
- This MP3 player puts out quality sound and good capacity
- Adopt the stereo sound settings
- Support Windows 98SE/ME/2K/XP/Mac OS 10
- USB2.0 high speed transmission
- This media player is slim, compact and portable to complement any type of lifestyle.Small gadgets always play an important role in our daily life, Mini USB Flash Drive is one of them.This Card USB Flash Drive offers storage capacity up to 4GB, and plugs directly into standard USB ports, providing you the high speed and wonderful performance
- High speed and ultra fast.Just plug this 2GB USB Flash Drive into your USB port and your computer will immediately detect and configure the disk without restarting your computer
- Listen to all your favorite songs with our MP3 player! You will hear your music in crystal clear clarity! This Eiffel Tower pattern MP3 player is the most recent in an evolution of music formats that have helped consumers enjoy their tunes. 4GB MP3 player puts out quality sound and good capacity
- Read, write, copy, store, delete files just the same way as you use for a floppy diskette or hard drive. The 4GB USB Flash Drives will work on any PC with USB port.You can put this cute Card USB Flash Drive inside your pocket, place at the office, inside your laptop carry on luggage.This Card USB Flash Drive is the best choice for you
Size in Detail:
Methods of Improving MP3 Playback Quality:
- Download the song from a paid website. If you want the best playback quality, purchase your music from the iStore of iTunes. If you get your songs from a free file sharing website, you may not always get the best quality possible. Sometimes, the songs are improperly labeled or cut off in the end. For a dollar a song, it's worth paying the small amount of cash to get a recorded song the same quality as from a compact disk
- Record the song from an original CD. One of the best ways to ensure that you get a good quality recording is to make a copy from an original CD that you have purchased. This way, you are sure that the song is recorded in its entirety. Also, the song titles will automatically be transferred to iTunes so you don't have to manually label each song
- Use a high bit rate when recording. Use at least a 192 KB or 256KB when recording a song to ensure the best quality sound. If you record at a lower bit rate, you may not get the best results
- Use a program. You can try Audacity, Wavelab or Winmap to manipulate the quality of the sound. You can reduce white noise and manipulate your equalizer settings before recording to improve sound. You may also try Sony's Sound Forge to get better results. MP3 Doctor is another program that you can download to help you improve the sound quality of your MP3 music. There are many sound editing programs available for download so check it out. most programs have good pre-settings so even a novice user can navigate through it
- Manipulate the setting on iTunes. If you have already downloaded the song, you can still adjust the settings on iTunes. To do this, select the song you want to fix. When it is selected, click on File on the toolbar. Select Get Info. When you click on Get info, a smaller pop up window will appear. Click on Options. You will now be able to adjust the equalizer settings or the volume of the song as it is played on your MP3 player. Repeat the process as needed on all the songs that need to be adjusted
How to Connect Your MP3 Player to Car Stereo:
- Connecting your mp3 player to your car stereo requires a basic level of knowledge regarding radios and electronics. If you don't know much about these topics, read about them in articles or books or ask someone to help you
- Buy your equipment at radio or electronics stores. You could also find them in online stores. You may require a stereo cable, an RCA cord, an FM transmitter and a cassette tape adapter. If you don't plan on buying, find out whether you already have these or borrow from friends
- Use an input/output cable. If your car has an Aux-in jack with its stereo unit, you could plug the cord of the Mp3 player into it. Make sure that your Mp3 is fully charged and turn it on. Go to the menu where you are asked to select the input device: you can find options such as Aux, AM, FM, and CD player. Choose the Aux option
- You could also connect your Mp3 player using an RCA cord. Remove the stereo from its console. Look for the red and white ends at the back of the stereo, and plug these into the red and white ends of the RCA. Plug the RCA cord into the Mp3 player and turn it on
- Use a cassette tape adapter. Plug the cord of the cassette tape adapter into your Mp3 player. Slide the cassette into the cassette deck and play it. The volume may sound a little bit softer than usual, so adjust the volume of your mp3 player and your car stereo as well. Just make sure that you insert the cassette properly to avoid getting your tape stuck
How to Choose a MP3 Player:
- Consider the amount of storage available. At the lower end of the market a 512mb to 1Gb player will generally hold up to 200 songs
- Think about portability; if you have an active lifestyle then you will need a player that is small and compact. If you intend to use your player whilst jogging or whilst training in the Gym then a flash based system will be a better choice as they contain no moving parts and therefore won't skip
- Decide on the type of interface you want. Will the interface be easy to access and use on the move or will it require 100% of your attention to choose your songs? This is one area that is often overlooked and is one of the major areas of dissatisfaction among users
- Examine how the device is powered. Many MP3 players come with built in rechargeable batteries, whilst these are very convenient and can last for a long time, if you are not able to recharge them or don't have access to a computer with a USB port you then you will need to wait to charge the player up
- Consider any accessories you may want. Most MP3 players come with headphones but usually they are not very good quality. Investing in a new pair may improve sound quality
MP3 Players Maintenance:
- Avoid using mp3 player in high-intensity magnetic field, high field, high temperature and moist situation
- Do not wet the USB port, or it will be oxidized
- Avoid shock, over shock will destroy the interior disks
- Do not keep the batteries in the mp3 player for long time (if it is powered by outer power source); the weeping of batteries will damage the player
- To avoid the performance of Li-Po battery decreasing, please keep full charge if without using it over 30days
- Trouble hearing the sound, please confirm whether the volume is turning on and the files are complete, for the damaged mp3 or wma files may make noise or even can not be play by the player
- Trouble downloading music, please confirm whether the USB line is good, the connection is correct and the player has available capacity
- Trouble connecting the player with the PC, check the USB connecting status
How to Fix an Undetectable USB Flash Drive?
- While USB flash drives are a convenient and easy way to quickly transfer large quantities of data in a tiny space, the way that they store data can cause them to become easily corrupted
- If your computer will not detect the USB flash device or will not allow you to interact with the data stored on the drive, you can use the built-in features of your computer's operating system to attempt to fix the problem before resorting to buying a new drive
- Plug the drive into a USB port that you know is working on a separate computer to make sure that the port itself is not causing the problem. Place the drive back into the original USB port if it remains undetectable on another system
- Open the "Start" menu and click on "My Computer" to bring up a new window that lists all of the drives connected to your computer. Take note of the letters assigned to the drives connected to your computer. Click on the blue button at the top left end of the window labeled "Map a Network Drive." Click "Continue" if a second window pops up asking for your permission to open the new menu
- Click the "Drive" button at the top of the new window. Select a drive letter from the drop-down menu that is not already in use, such as "Z" or "M." Click on the "Browse" button and locate the USB flash drive that your computer hasn't been detecting. Click on the drive and then click the "OK" button
- Click the "Finish" button to close the window and map the USB flash drive to your computer. Restart the computer and then return to the "My Computer" menu and check to see if the USB flash device is usable. Navigate to the "Start" menu if the device still isn't working properly, and open "Control Panel."
- Click the "Administrative Tools" link in the Control Panel menu. Click "Continue." Double-click the "Computer Management" link at the top of the menu. Click the "Disk Management" button at the left side of the window to bring up a list of drives on the computer. Right-click the USB flash drive and choose the "Format" option. Click "Start" and wait for the formatting process to finish. Restart the computer and then attempt to use the USB flash drive again
Tips & Warnings:
- If the flash drive remains undetectable by any computer after mapping and formatting, the problem is a mechanical defect and the unit will need to be replaced
- Formatting the drive will completely erase any data that was stored on it
- 1 x MP3 Player
- 1 x Earphone
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
General Series Architectural Spec Condition New Type MP3 Player Memory Type Flash Memory Memory Capacity 4GB Transmission speed 8-48 Kbps Audio Formats MP3 / WMA Control Type Button USB Type USB 2.0 Headphones Jack 2.5 mm Stereo Jack Headphones Included Yes Working Temperature 15℃~40℃ System Requirement 1 USB Port Power Source Battery Type Li-ion Battery Features Features Support MP3, WMA etc audio formats
This MP3 player puts out quality sound and ultrathing
Adopt the stereo sound settings
Support Windows 98SE/ME/2K/XP/Mac OS 10
Packaging Package Included 1 x MP3 Player
1 x Earphone
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 17.77||USD$ 17.01||USD$ 16.24||USD$ 15.21|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on05-04-2011
- Other Thoughts: I also appreciate the solid metal housing; I am not worried about breakage like I am with the light plastic cases from other manufacturers. Note however we don't care much about transfer speed so that is not part of this review. <br/> <br/>So far, from an engineering standpoint, I am really impressed with these drives.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-31-2011
- Other Thoughts: each case it quickly loaded whatever drivers were needed and was ready to use in one minute, plus or minus. It is very fast.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is a great compact way of storing data and files. Since I travel alot, I also have the flexibility of bringing these drives to give me added flexibility. They are almost indestructible, with the exception of the CAP. It is a bit loose, and does not lock down tightly. Now I have plenty of back up, one for music and one for Videos/Movies
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-17-2011
- Other Thoughts: I wanted a thumb drive to back all my pictures on, after looking at this one and reading the reviews on it I ordered it. I was surprised at the speed of uploading about 22 gigs of pictures. I am 100% satisfied with this pro
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-02-2011
- Other Thoughts: It would be nice if the entire exterior chassis was made of aluminum though(the end caps aren't), rather than just the main body tube.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-20-2011
- Other Thoughts: his unit has a large capacity. I use it to back up my entire laptop. It is reasonably fast. It was a decent price. what more can you say?
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-01-2011
- Other Thoughts: This has an amazing amount of space for a thumb drive, yes it is expensive but you get your moneys worth. I have hooked it up to computers with windows 7, windows vista, and Mac computers and it was recognized right away
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-17-2009
- Other Thoughts: Great quality and sturdy the eadphone that came with it are cheap. I love it. The product came in a timely manner and was well packed to ensure safe transportation.
Was this review helpful?
- How to download songs to MP3?
Left-click on the download link or right-click "Save target As" and your download should start in a while.
- How to get a complete mp3 from splitted files?
Read carefully the previous questions. If a archive is splitted, you have to rename the first file to ".rar" the second to ".r00", the third to ".r01" and so on. If you have Ace-Files, you have to do almost the same. The first file has to be ".ace", the second ".a00". Then you can extract the files with Win RAR or Win Ace.
- My MP3 player is not detected by the computer?
1. Make sure that the USB cable is not faulty.
2. Check to see if the power for the MP3 player is turned on.
3. Check to make sure the USB cable is properly inserted into both your MP3 player and also to the computer USB port.
4. Try connecting to another USB port on the computer if you are still having problem.