Customers Also Bought
- Image Sencor: Color CCD/CMOS
- TV System: PAL/NTST
- Resolution: 420TVL
- Video Outout: 1.0PP, 75Ohm
- Viewing Angle: 120 degree
- Operation Temperature: -20℃ ~ + 50℃
- Power Supply: DC 12V
- Power Consumption: Less than 200mA
- Dimention: 260 x 32mm/10.2 x 1.2in
- Screen Size: 3.5inch(4:3)
- Resolution: 640(H) x RGB x 480(V)
- Power Consumption: 0.53W
- Operation Temperature: 0°C~+80°C
- Storage Temperaturre: -10°C~+80°C
- 2-Channel Video Input: V1/V2 switching
- Dimension: 107 x 80 x 15mm/ 4.2 x 3.1 x 0.5(L x Wx H)
- This car rear view monitor set is stylish and delicate, well fit your car, serve as a foil to its dignity
- The car rear view monitor set feature 3.5in, and 640 x 480 pixel, provide you clear picture
- High quality material makes the rear view car camera durable and reliable for long time use
- The car rear view camera features Color CCD CMOS Image Sensor, capture everything for you
- With all accessories here, the car rear view monitor set is ready to use, plug and play
Size in Detail:
- Connect the power cable of the monitor and the one for the camera with the power cable in the vehicle. When the camera is intended only for reversing
- Connect the power cable of the camera (and the power cable of the monitor) with that of the reversing gear. The red(or black/white)wire is positive, the black is negative
- Just use the accessory AC adaptor and auto-mobile adaptor (12V)
- For your safe, please plug off the AC adaptor or automobile adaptor when you don't use the TV
- Please don't turn the volume too high in order to keep convenience and safe
- Please turn down the volume when using the open-typed headphone
- Please stop to use headphone or turn down when appear Tinnitus
- The ear experts suggest you'd better avoid to use headphone continues too long
- Recommend using a regulated DC12V power supply unit with camera for the best picture and for safe operation of the unit
- Do not cut the power input jack and connect the conductor to power supply directly, because that will fatally injured the camera. If you have to connect the conductor, please use our cable in accessories
- Do not attempt to disassemble the camera. There are no user serviceable part s inside. Refer servicing to qualified service person
How to Install a Rearview Mirror Monitor in Your Car:
- Disconnect the battery cables from the battery before beginning installation. Use a wrench or socket to remove the battery cables. Check the vehicle's repair guide for the proper wrench or socket size.
- Remove the original rearview mirror from your car. Leave its mounting bracket on the windshield-you'll attach the rearview mirror monitor to this. Check the rearview mirror's mounting screw to see what size screwdriver you'll need
- Insert the rearview mirror monitor into the existing mounting bracket on your windshield. Use the bolt supplied with the monitor to secure the device in the mounting bracket
- Route an A/V power cable from the A/V selector box to the monitor. Connect the A/V cable from the monitor to the A/V power cable. Use cable ties to secure the cables and prevent them from hanging
- Reconnect the battery. Start your vehicle and select the rearview mirror monitor on the A/V selector box. The video monitor should come on if the rearview mirror monitor is correctly installed
How to Install a Rear-View Camera in Your Car:
Rear-view cameras are especially useful in tight parking lots, dark areas or in places where children might be running around. You can install as many of these cameras as you want, though one or two is usually enough
- Disconnect the battery cables from the battery. Check the vehicle's repair manual to find out what size wrench to use. Leave the disconnected cables a safe distance from the battery posts
- Decide where you want to install the rear-view camera. Most people put them in the plastic bumper so they don't have to drill into the car's sheet metal
- Drill a hole for the camera. Check the installation instructions to see what size drill bit to use. Don't make the hole too large or the camera will fall out
- Place the camera in the hole using the rubber grommet supplied with the camera. Make sure the camera and grommet are tight
- Attach the camera's power wire to the backup-light power wire on your car. You'll have to splice the wires together. Use wire cutters to cut the wires, leaving enough excess wire to reconnect. Strip the ends of the wire to expose the bare wire using wire strippers. Splice the wires together using a two-into-one connector. This will give the rear-view camera power when you put the car in reverse
- Route the camera's output wire to the rear-view monitor and connect the wire to the monitor's input. For installation of the monitor, see the monitor's installation instructions
- Reconnect the battery, start the car and put the car in reverse. The rear-view monitor should turn on and give you a view of what's behind you
Tips & Warnings:
- Don't rely solely on the rear-view camera when backing up. Use it as a supplementary aid
- You must have the rear-view monitor set up and installed correctly to receive the video signal from the rear-view camera
- Don't install the camera (or any electrical device) with the battery connected, or you'll risk a severe electric shock
- 1 x Monitor
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x Video Cable
- 2 x Connect Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 34.82||USD$ 33.78||USD$ 32.74||USD$ 31.35||USD$ 31.35|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Is this mirror a real mirror or is it just an LCD screen to view what the camera is seeing?
The "mirror" is actually a polarized smoke colored TFT LCD screen that reflects images when the video screen is not turned on. So it does work like a mirror, but the reflected images are darker and less sharp than a normal mirror.
- How to Install a Rearview Mirror Monitor in Your Car?
Add video to your vehicle with a rearview mirror monitor. It plugs directly into your vehicle's video system and displays the images on the built-in screen. When not in use, the rearview mirror monitor acts and looks just like a regular rearview mirror. Here's how to install one.
- What's the function of the mirror monitor?
Car rearview mirror monitor for connecting rearview cameras and getting direct video feed as you reverse your car.