Customers Also Bought
- Ratio: 4:3 TFT screen
- Resolution: 480 x 234
- Video Input Signal: 1.0Vp-p, composite
- Power Input: DC 12V
- Power Consumption: Approx. 4W
- TV System: PAL/NTSC
- Sync. system: Internal
- Resolution: 420TVL
- Lens: 3.6mm / 92deg
- Night Vision rage: 6m
- Power Supply: 12 V DC
- S/N ratio: More than 48db
- Current consumption: 130 mA
- Size: 26 x 38mm/1.02 x 1.50in
- Storage temperature: -30°C ~+60°C
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~+50°C
- Image device: 1/3 color CMOS Ov7949
- Electronic shutter: 1/60-1/15, 000 seconds
- Video Output: RCA connector, 1.0Vpp, 750hm
- Effective Pixels: 628 x 582/510 x 492 pixels
- Sensing ares: 5.78 x 4.19mm/4.69 x 3.54mm
- Other items: Automatic white balance, AGC and BLC
- Mini illumination: 3Lux/F1.2(0 Lux when infrared LED on)
- RCA video input
- Speaker built-in
- is a convenient 3.5Inch desk type car LCD monitor with a car reverse camera
- This car LCD monitor will help you to have a back view to park your car
- This parking aid helps to prevent dangerous and costly collisions
- Back vision picture can turn to up/down/left/right
- All functions of the car LCD monitor can operate by remote control
- Installation is simple and can be directly stuck in your car
- The parking aid can switch between videos fastly
- The reverse screen is suitable for all cars or bus models
- This rear view camera is a good gift to drivers
- This camera rear view is made of good material and durable to use a long time for car owners
- Each detail is paid attention and to ensure that every process without any defect
- This car LCD screen that is mounted on your dashboard displaying the camera's video feed
- It provides all the cables which you need, which is easy to use
- This 3.5" car camera which will help you to have a back view to park your car
- The car reverse camera ensures your safety, it comes with clear image and high resolution ratio
- This item comes with 1 car rear view monitor, 1 camera 1 video cable, 1 user manual and 2 data cables
How to Install a Camera in Your Car:
- Disconnect the battery cables from the battery. Check the vehicle's repair manual to find out what size wrench to use. Leave the disconnected cables a safe distance from the battery posts
- Decide where you want to install the rear-view camera. Most people put them in the plastic bumper so they don't have to drill into the car's sheet metal
- Drill a hole for the camera. Check the installation instructions to see what size drill bit to use. Don't make the hole too large or the camera will fall out
- Place the camera in the hole using the rubber grommet supplied with the camera. Make sure the camera and grommet are tight
- Attach the camera's power wire to the backup-light power wire on your car. You'll have to splice the wires together. Use wire cutters to cut the wires, leaving enough excess wire to reconnect. Strip the ends of the wire to expose the bare wire using wire strippers. Splice the wires together using a two-into-one connector. This will give the rear-view camera power when you put the car in reverse
- Route the camera's output wire to the rear-view monitor and connect the wire to the monitor's input. For installation of the monitor, see the monitor's installation instructions
- Reconnect the battery, start the car and put the car in reverse. The rear-view monitor should turn on and give you a view of what's behind you
- Connect the yellow video jack vith monitor video input jack
- Conenct the red (or black) power input jack with power supply
- Recommend using regulated DC12V power supply unit with camera for best picture and for safe operation of the unit
- Do not cut power input jack and connect the conductor to power supply directly, bacause that will fatally injured the camera
- Do not attempt to disassemble the camera. There are no user serviveable parts inside. Refer servivcing to qualified service person
How Does a Car Backup LCD Monitor Work?
What is a Sensor?
- Sensors measure a physical quantity, such as distance, and convert it to an electrical signal for a receiver to interpret. In a reverse sensor, the physical quantity is the distance between the rear fender and the obstacle. This is converted to an electronic signal and sent to a receiver, which will give a warning sound or light. Other cars will actually give the physical distance. Some cars have a camera and a screen on the dashboard for viewing
How Does It Work?
- Car sensors emit radio waves. The sensor measures the time it takes for the radio wave to hit the object and return. As the sensor moves closer to the object the time is decreased. The sensor converts this to an electrical signal and sends it to the receiver, which converts it to a readout or alarm
How Do Parking LCD Monitor Work?
Parking LCD Monitor:
- A parking LCD monitor is a safety device that can help people recognize various roadway dangers. People often attached them behind their rear vehicle tail lights. They generally work by sending out or receiving radio waves, much like a radio or radar gun. A mini-computer inside a sensor box registers electromagnetic waves that bounce off the surface of that given object. Some parking sensors can determine how far away an obect is by looking at the length or frequency of the wave emitted by the object. Certain waves along the electromagnetic spectrum have certain lengths and sizes. A parking sensor can measure those wave types and tell how large, small or fast an object is moving. Large objects essentially emit different sizes of energy wavelengths. Large objects that move very fast reflect a totally different carrier wave signature. The same is true of smaller objects, as well
Ultrasonic and Wireless Parking Sensors:
- Older model parking sensors often had difficulty in adverse weather conditions. It is because of this difficulty that many parking sensors today use ultrasonic and wireless technology. Ultrasonic waves are generally very high in frequency and short in length. What this means is that they are very strong and can diffuse through various substances, more so than waves used in traditional types of parking sensors. A transducer is responsible for emiting an ultrasonic beam from a sensor box. Because ultasonic waves cannot be heard by the human ear, sensor boxes usually are equipped with an alert device inside the box itself. They can also be linked to either a TV monitor or camera-type device. Conversely, some consumers claim that ultrasonic technology is too cumbersome. To install a parking sensor, you need to have several different sensors placed either behind a tail light or car bumper. Consumers often report that eletromagnetic parking sensors require less work to install and less maintenance
- 1 x Monitor
- 1 x Camera
- 2 x Connect Cables
- 1 x Video Cable
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 33.67||USD$ 32.79||USD$ 31.92||USD$ 30.76||USD$ 30.76|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.