Customers Also Bought
- This audio cable allows you to enjoy MP3 music and FM radio from your phone
- This connection cable is easy to connect
- It is new high quality 3.5mm M/M audio cable
- Corrosion-resistant connectors of the audio cable ensure long lasting use
- No more heavy, bulky, tangled cables
- This 3.5mm audio extension converter cable makes it accessible for extend to far place
- Length: 1.5m/4.9ft
- The audio cable is durable and exquisite. It can satisfy your long time use
- The converter cable with mini shape which is convenient to use and pack up
- It ensures interference free operation and maximum transfer rate interference guarded
- The plug is standard for sweeping use; high quality ensures operational stability
- The head is durable to long time use and ensures the safety
Transmission Cable Types:
- The K-310 cable is a low capacitance transmission cable. The main usage for this cable is the connection to a transducer or to a signal conditioner for a monitoring system. Its core is made of three shielded cables. The K-310 is very durable and able to withstand extreme weathering conditions; also, it has good chemical resistance --- allowing the cable to withstand different oils and other hazardous solvents. However, it has a poor acid resistance
- It has a conductor resistance of 36 ohms per kilometer and a shield resistance of 14 ohms per kilometer. It can sustain a signal of 10 kilohertz for up to 300 meters without there being significant refraction and distortion within the transmission
- Generally, the K-219 is used for a CE accelerometer. This is a halogen-free, flame-retardant cable, capable of extinguishing any internal fire hazard. It is also heavy-duty. Its core is comprised of four cables: two Radox-wire compounds and two copper-core wire compounds --- encumbered in black Radox insulation sheath
- Also, the entire core is insulated by a 3.05-mm, tinned-copper cable sheath --- which is surrounded by a 4.75-mm, Black Radox insulation sheath. The K-219 transmission cable is very weather resistant. It has a core resistance of 56 ohms per kilometer. The chemical resistance is adequate. It is not like the K-310; however, its acid resistance is much better
- The K-414 is usually used for a AE-type expansion probe. It is also halogen-free and flame-retardant. It has two double-stranded, copper-core cables within its core. Also in the cable's core are two Radox filters. The entire core is surrounded by a Radox 125 conductor insulation (1.25 mm). The cable's diameter is 7.55 mm, plus or minus 0.3 mm. The K-414 cable has a core resistance of 55.9 ohms per kilometer and a shield resistance of 58 ohms per kilometer
- The RG-174 is a coaxial transmission cable. Actually, there are two versions of this type of cable --- the RG-174 25 AWG and the RG-174 24.5 AWG. Both are bare copper conductors and have tinned copper braided shields. However, the 25 AWG's size is 0.18 inches, and it has 90-percent coverage from its copper shield. The cable has solid polyethylene insulation surrounding it, within a black PVC jacket. It has a shield resistance of 29.9 ohms per kilometers. The 24.5 AWG's size is 0.20 inches, with a 93-percent coverage. It has a foam HDPE insulation surrounding it, within a gray PVC jacket, with a shield resistance of 30.5 ohms per kilometers
How to Install Optical Audio Cables:
Most audio cables use a wire to transmit electrical signals. But optical audio cables use fiber optic communications to transmit light. This makes them immune to the electrical interference that typical cables are subject to. Optical audio cables (also called TOSLINK or EIAJ optical cables) are a high-quality and affordable alternative to standard audio cables. Plus, they are easy to install. Because optical audio cables transmit digital data, they are most often used for connecting digital audio source devices (such as DVD players) to home theater systems. Generally, optical audio cables use the S/PDIF protocol (Sony/Philips Digital Interconnect Format), which is a communication format for digital signals
- Check that each device accepts optical audio cables. The connection port is usually labeled "Optical," but it may say "Digital" instead. In either case, the connection port must be square with a rounded bottom if optical audio cables are to be used
- Remove and save the plastic protective covers from each end of the optical audio cable
- The relevant ports on the receiving device will be labeled "Optical In" or "Digital In"
- Connect one end of the optical audio cable to the port marked "Optical In" (or "Digital In") on the receiving device. The plug will click to let you know it is fastened securely
- Connect the other end of the optical audio cable to the port marked "Optical Out" (or "Digital Out") on the source device. The plug will click to let you know it is fastened securely
- Turn on both devices if they are not already on
- Test the connection by operating both your devices normally to ensure the cables have been installed correctly
- 1 x Connection Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.10||USD$ 2.86||USD$ 2.65||USD$ 2.47||USD$ 2.31|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- I've set output of my sound program to VAC Out, and there are no sound. Why?
If you connect sound source to one side of the cable and leave other side unconnected, you will not hear any sound. You need to connect other (In) side of the cable to any other application that will receive sound coming from source app. See the VAC principles for details.
- What connector or connectors are used with this cable?
Monster cables use turbine connectors with 24 karat gold contacts for corrosion resistance. These connectors ensure excellent signal transfer and minimized signal loss. The connectors also feature nonslip rubber grips to make connections easier and more secure, and unique color-coded bands to allow you to identify connections without chasing cables around behind the equipment.