Customers Also Bought
- Frequency Range: 20Hz ~ 20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 116dB
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Max. Power Input: 25mW
- Jack: 3.5mm
- Sensitivity: -58dB ± 2dB
- Impedance: 2.2K ohms
- Stereo headphone and microphone are integrated together
- Designed to be lightweight and comfortable PC Computer Headphone fit for extended use
- Compatible with all your 3.5mm jack devices
- You can use this stereo headphone microphone at home and in your office
- Soft comfortable material will not send a terrible pain to your head and ear
- Stereo headphone and microphone are integrated together
- Designed to be lightweight and comfortable headphone fit for extended use
How to Hook Up a Microphone and Headset to a Computer:
Headsets and microphones make gaming and using Internet VoIP software like Skype much easier. Built-in microphones usually aren't great quality and they can have trouble picking up your voice from more than 6 inches away. A headset with an attached microphone gives you the advantage of keeping your hands free. Follow the steps below for help on hooking up a microphone and headset to a computer.
- Step One: Locate the 3.5mm audio inputs on your computer. The location of these may differ based on your computer model. Many modern computers place them near the front for easy access
- Step Two: Plug the microphone end of the headset cable into the "microphone" 3.5" jack on the computer. Usually, this will be labeled "mic in" or there might be a small picture of the microphone
- Step Three: Plug the earphones end of the headset cable into the "headset" 3.5-inch jack on the computer. Usually, this will be labeled "earphones" or there might be a small picture of earphones
- Step Four: Turn on your computer and navigate to Control Panel > Sound > Manage Audio Devices to check your device and adjust the volume of your microphone
Types of headphones:
The particular needs of the listener determine the choice of headphone. The need for portability indicates smaller, lighter headphones but can mean a compromise in fidelity. Headphones used as part of a home hi-fi do not have the same design constraints and can be larger and heavier. Generally, headphone form factors can be divided into four separate categories: circumaural, supra-aural, earbud, and in-ear.
- Circumaural: Circumaural headphones have large pads that surround the outer ear.Circumaural headphones (sometimes called full size headphones) have circular or ellipsoid earpads that encompass the ears. Because these headphones completely surround the ear, circumaural headphones can be designed to fully seal against the head to attenuate any intrusive external noise. Because of their size, circumaural headphones can be heavy and there are some sets which weigh over 500 grams (1 lb). Good headband and earpad design is required to reduce discomfort resulting from weight
- Supra-aural: A pair of supra-aural headphones.Supra-aural headphones have pads that sit on top of the ears, rather than around them. They were commonly bundled with personal stereos during the 1980s. This type of headphone generally tends to be smaller and more lightweight than circumaural headphones, resulting in less attenuation of outside noise
- In-ear headphones: Earbuds / earphonesEarbuds or earphones are headphones of a much smaller size that are placed directly outside of the ear canal, but without fully enveloping it. They are generally inexpensive and are favored for their portability and convenience. Due to their inability to provide any isolation they are often used at higher volumes in order to drown out noise from the user's surroundings, which increases the risk of hearing-loss. During the 1990s and 2000s, earbuds became a common type bundled with personal music devices
- In-ear Monitors: ain article: In-ear monitors extend into the ear canal, providing isolation from outside noise.In-ear monitors (also known as IEMs or canalphones) are earphones that are inserted directly into the ear canal. Canalphones offer portability similar to earbuds, and also act as earplugs to block out environmental noise. There are two main types of IEMs: universal and custom. Universal canalphones provide one or more stock sleeve size(s) to fit various ear canals, which are commonly made out of silicone rubber, elastomer, or foam, for noise isolation. Custom canalphones are fitted to the ears of each individual. Castings of the ear canals are made and the manufacturer uses the castings to create custom-molded silicone rubber or elastomer plugs that provide added comfort and noise isolation. Because of the individualized labor involved, custom IEMs are more expensive than universal IEMs and resell value is very low as they are unlikely to fit other people
- Headset: A typical example of a headset used for voice chats.A headset is a headphone combined with a microphone. Headsets provide the equivalent functionality of a telephone handset with hands-free operation. The most common uses for headsets are in console or PC gaming, Call centres and other telephone-intensive jobs and also for personal use at the computer to facilitate comfortable simultaneous conversation and typing. Headsets are made with either a single-earpiece (mono) or a double-earpiece (mono to both ears or stereo). The microphone arm of headsets is either an external microphone type where the microphone is held in front of the user's mouth, or a voicetube type where the microphone is housed in the earpiece and speech reaches it by means of a hollow tube
- 1 x Headphone
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.39||USD$ 9.18||USD$ 8.98||USD$ 8.70|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.