Customers Also Bought
- Stereo headphones and microphone are integrated together
- Designed to be lightweight and comfortable headphones fit for extended use
- Headphone Microphone is compatible with all your 3.5mm jack devices
- You can use this stereo heaphone microphone at home and in your office
- Soft comfortable material will not send a terrible pain to your head and ear
- Length: Aprrox. 2.4m/94.49in
- Speaker Diameter: 40mm
- Frequency Range: 20Hz ~ 20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 100dB S.P.L at 1KHz
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Rated Power: 15mW
- Power Capability: 150mW
- Jack: 3.5mm
- Speaker Diameter: 6 x 5mm
- Frequency Range: 30Hz ~ 16,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -58dB±3dB
- Working Voltage: 3V
- Headset Headphones are in style and comfortable
- With these stereo headset headphones, you can enjoy maximum sound quality experience and sound sense of hearing art
- Soft cushion earcup for maximum comfort
- The ear-pad covers the ear to block out unwanted noises for the large 40mm driver to produce crystal clear sound
- High quality stereo sound to the Best Stereo Headphones
- Make it more wearable, more powerful, more rugged, and more stylish
- These Headset Headphones are designed with a casual outlook
- Soft sponge, greater comfort for long time chatting and listening
How to Hook Up a Microphone and Headset to a Computer:
Headsets and microphones make gaming and using Internet VoIP software like Skype much easier. Built-in microphones usually aren't great quality and they can have trouble picking up your voice from more than 6 inches away. A headset with an attached microphone gives you the advantage of keeping your hands free. Follow the steps below for help on hooking up a microphone and headset to a computer.
- Step One: Locate the 3.5mm audio inputs on your computer. The location of these may differ based on your computer model. Many modern computers place them near the front for easy access
- Step Two: Plug the microphone end of the headset cable into the "microphone" 3.5" jack on the computer. Usually, this will be labeled "mic in" or there might be a small picture of the microphone
- Step Three: Plug the earphones end of the headset cable into the "headset" 3.5-inch jack on the computer. Usually, this will be labeled "earphones" or there might be a small picture of earphones
- Step Four: Turn on your computer and navigate to Control Panel > Sound > Manage Audio Devices to check your device and adjust the volume of your microphone
How to Buy the Best Noise Cancelling Stereo Headphones
Just about everyone these days has some form of personal music device, from the wildly popular ipod, music enabled cell phones and other mp3 enabled devices. To get the most enjoyment from your music you need a great pair of headphones, but which is the best? what exactly does 'noise cancelling' mean? Here's what to look for when you're in the market for a new pair of noise cancelling stereo headphones.
- There are two types of noise cancelling headphones, active or passive. Active, noise cancelling headphones use a speaker to listen to the incoming noise and then creates a sound that is negative to the incoming sound, thus cancelling it out, this is a high tech approach. The other is noise isolating, which is simply having the headphone in the ear canal, thus preventing the sound from entering the ear. Both types have advantages and disadvantages. The active noise cancelling headphone needs a power supply, and, in addition is only really effective against a constant sound outside, such as an airplane engine or train. The passive type is smaller, needs no power supply, but is generally more uncomfortable, and, in addition, you really can't hear anything at all, which in public might be a bit dangerous
- The next thing for consideration is the size. Again, active noise cancelling headphones are worn outside of the ear, and may need batteries, thus making them larger, they are generally more comfortable though. Passive noise isolating headphones are smaller but are uncomfortable to wear for long periods
- The situation in which you will use the noise cancelling headphones should determine they type that is best for you; if you'll be at home gaming or listening to music a passive noise isolating headphone is probably best. On the other hand outside in public, where the din of traffic or the train during your commute needs to be eliminated the active, or noise cancelling headphone is probably best for you
How to Replace a Headphone Plug
- Use wire cutters/strippers to snip the old headphone plug off the cord. Purchase an exact replacement headphone plug at an electronics store
- Twist off the shell of the replacement plug and slide it and any insulating sleeve onto the headphone cord
- Using the wire cutters/strippers, remove 1 1/2 inches (4 cm) of the outer insulation from the headphone cord. You should find three wires: two insulated wires and one uninsulated wire, which is the ground
- Strip 1/2 inch (12 mm) of insulation from each of the insulated wires (see A)
- Solder or screw the uninsulated ground wire to the plug terminal that is farthest from the plug tip (see B)
- Solder the insulated wires to the other plug terminals. If you don't know which terminal on the plug is the right channel and which is the left, you can use a continuity tester (available at electronics or hardware stores) to find out, testing it first on the tip of the headphone jack, which is always the left channel
- Squeeze the plug clips together with a pair of pliers to secure the cord
- Slide the shell over the plug and screw the plug in place
- 1 x Headphone
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.70||USD$ 5.63||USD$ 5.57||USD$ 5.49|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Where can I find a headphone that fits my mp4 player?
You should find a headphone which fit your connector, this 3.5mm jack headphone fits many kind of devices, and suppy good sound.
- How would you record audio from a headphone jack output?
A male-to-male 3.5mm headphone cord connected to your computer may help.
- How do I connect headphones to a TV without a headphone jack?
You should be able to connect an audio amplifier to the receiver and headphones to the amp. Turn the audio on the TV to lowest setting.