Customers Also Bought
- Color: Black
- Driver Units: 30mm
- Frequency Response: 15Hz ~ 20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 113dB ± 3dB
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Jack: 3.5mm
- Length: Probably 1.8m / 70.87in
- Designed to be lightweight and comfortable headphone fit for extended use
- Compatible with all your 3.5mm jack devices
- You can use this stereo headphone microphone at home and in your office
- Soft comfortable material will not send a terrible pain to your head and ear
- Chear voice transmission
- Comfottable fit
- Headset Headphones are in style and comfortable
- With these stereo headset headphones, you can enjoy maximum sound quality experience and sound sense of hearing art
- Soft cushion earcup for maximum comfort
- The ear-pad covers the ear to block out unwanted noises for the large 40mm driver to produce crystal clear sound
- High quality stereo sound to the Best Stereo Headphones
- Make it more wearable, more powerful, more rugged, and more stylish
- These Headset Headphones are designed with a casual outlook
- Soft sponge, greater comfort for long time chatting and listening
How to Hook Up a Microphone and Headset to a Computer:
Headsets and microphones make gaming and using Internet VoIP software like Skype much easier. Built-in microphones usually aren't great quality and they can have trouble picking up your voice from more than 6 inches away. A headset with an attached microphone gives you the advantage of keeping your hands free. Follow the steps below for help on hooking up a microphone and headset to a computer.
- Step One: Locate the 3.5mm audio inputs on your computer. The location of these may differ based on your computer model. Many modern computers place them near the front for easy access
- Step Two: Plug the microphone end of the headset cable into the "microphone" 3.5" jack on the computer. Usually, this will be labeled "mic in" or there might be a small picture of the microphone
- Step Three: Plug the earphones end of the headset cable into the "headset" 3.5-inch jack on the computer. Usually, this will be labeled "earphones" or there might be a small picture of earphones
- Step Four: Turn on your computer and navigate to Control Panel > Sound > Manage Audio Devices to check your device and adjust the volume of your microphone
- 1 x Headphone
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.24||USD$ 5.20||USD$ 5.16||USD$ 5.10|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.