Customers Also Bought
- This headphone adapter is ideal tool when you need to adapt 2.5mm headphones mono plug to 3.5mm stereo jack from sound cards, MP3 players, portable CD players, etc
- It has a 2.5mm stereo female jack and a 3.5mm stereo male plug, converting any 2.5mm mono plug into a 3.5mm stereo plug
- This mono-to-stereo headphone adapter accepts a 2.5mm mono plug and fits a 3.5mm stereo jack
- Precision-machined gold-plated stereo headphone adapter makes it easy and quick to convert
- The stereo headphone jack adapter can strongly shielding from interfering, high fidelity, clear signal
- Corrosion resistant effect of this converter adapter ensures long lasting use
- This cable adapter can provide clear, noise-free quality video signals
- Connectors: 3.5mm stereo male to 2.5mm mono female
- Length: 12mm/0.5in
- Diameter: 37mm/1.5in
- This professional headphone adapter can provide high-speed data transfer
- Outstanding construction will immerse you in breathtakingly detailed sound
- Corrosion resistant effect ensures this adapter for long lasting use
- This adapter is fit for 3.5mm stereo male to 2.5mm mono female
- The high definition adapter is designed to provide the highest signal capacity along with the lowest signal loss
How to Diagnose Display Adapter Problems:
- Turn off your computer and remove the power cable. Remove the case cover. Locate the display adapter. This is normally the largest add-in card in the computer and the one to which the monitor connects. Determine that the display adapter is properly seated in the slot
- Disconnect and reconnect the monitor cable. Ensure that the cable is properly attached to the display adapter and the monitor
- Turn the computer on again. If the monitor remains blank, you may either have a faulty display adapter or monitor, a hardware compatibility issue or a faulty cable. Test the monitor with another computer if one is available
Computer Running Very Loudly
- Turn off the computer and open the case. Locate the display adapter
- Clean the fan using a can of compressed air or by blowing dust off the fan blades
- Replace the video adapter cooler if cleaning the fan does not help
- Right click anywhere on the desktop if you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7. Select "Screen resolution." Set the screen resolution to the recommended setting. This should be the native resolution of your monitor
- Reinstall the drivers if the problem is not solved. Obtain the latest drivers for your display adapter from the manufacturer's website
- Install the drivers. Follow the on-screen instructions. Restart the computer after the installation
How to Install a Powerline Adapter:
A powerline connector extends the broadband signal of a wireless Internet router. It plugs into a wall socket and uses an antenna to extend the broadcast. Powerline adapters are useful in large houses where your router's signal may not reach every room, and you can install one in about 10 minutes. Powerline adapters will connect to your PC via a USB adapter, or an ethernet cable. This operation is designed for Belkin Powerline adapters
- Connect your computer and the powerline adapter with an ethernet cable. If you are using a USB adapter, just substitute USB cable for ethernet cable
- Insert the installation disc into your computer's CD or DVD drive
- Click "Next" at the welcome screen
- Click "OK" at the instructional screen
- Click "Yes" to reboot your computer
- Disconnect your powerline adapter from your computer
- Plug your powerline adapter into an available wall socket. You should see two green lights appear after a few moments. The green lights will mean the adapter has both power and an Internet signal
- 1 x Headphone Adapter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.63||USD$ 2.34||USD$ 2.11||USD$ 1.92||USD$ 1.76|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.