Customers Also Bought
- The AV cable provides video and audio output for viewing video and photo slide show with music on TVs
- Provide you with much clearer image than the common AV cables
- High speed of transmission of this kind of computer cable
- Easy to plug the cheap cable in your electronic equipments
- The length of this AV cable is long enough for you to connect it with your electronic equipments
- This is NON-OEM product
- Connector Diameter: 3.5mm/0.1in
- Well made of high quality of material, this cable can be used for quite a long time
- It is quite easy for you to plug this connector in your electronic equipments
- You can see that the three connectors are in different colors
- The diameter of this connector is 0.1in which fits most of the electronic equipments
- This cheap AV cable will be a good helper in your daily life
How to Connect AV Cables to a Laptop:
- Look in your laptop computer's instruction manual for a complete list of the various A/V inputs that are present. Inside the manual will be a diagram of the back panel of your laptop computer. This diagram will point out what each input on the unit does, including the A/V inputs
- Look at the manual that came with your external device to see what type of A/V cables it uses. Inside the manual for your device will be a list of everything that came packaged in the box. This will include the name of the A/V cable that came with it. Look at this name and then compare it with the list for your laptop to see if your computer supports that type of connection
- Plug in your A/V cables into your laptop, paying close attention to the color on the cable. Most audio/video cables are color coded, making it easier to use them. The red cable, for example, will always plug into the red input on your laptop computer
- Pay attention to the shape of an input. Certain types of A/V cables, like HDMI cables for example, are uniformly black in color. If there is no distinguishing color to the cable, pay attention to the shape of the plug on its end. Match it up with the same input on your laptop computer and then connect the A/V cable to that particular input
What Is an AV Cable?
An AV cable is used to transmit an audio/visual signal. AV cables have been around as long as electronic home entertainment and they connect speakers to stereos, televisions to DVD players and computers to monitors.
- Any kind of cable that connects one piece of audio/visual equipment to another is an AV cable. All home entertainment set-ups require some sort of audio/visual cable in order to operate
- In the U.S., RCA cables were some of the most widely-used type of AV cable for years. The cable plugs were usually yellow, white and red, and each signified a specific use. Yellow for video, white for left-channel audio and red for right-channel audio
- Coaxial cable is another common type of AV cable. These cables transmit both audio and video, and are commonly used in the cable industry. They also used to be commonly used to connect video game systems and VCRs to televisions
- Neither RCA nor coaxial cable offer full support for high-definition signals. Component cables, which are similar to RCA cables but have three ports for video instead of just one, are compatible with high-definition signals. They are becoming standard in many homes, as is another form of high-definition cable: HDMI
Computer AV cables
- Any cable that transmits an audio/visual signal from a PC can also be considered an AV cable. This includes traditional VGA cables and newer DVI cables, which have enhanced support for high definitions signals
- 1 x AV Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.05||USD$ 4.76||USD$ 4.50||USD$ 4.26||USD$ 4.05|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- I have two audio adapters with their own speakers attached. Can I use VAC to play a sound using both adapters at same time?
Yes, you can. But you won't hear these two streams as a single, solid sound. Each audio adapter has its own clock and each clock frequency has a slight difference from a given sample rate. It makes two different adapters to go out of sync. The more time is elapsed, the more difference is introduced. In general, synchronous playing with two and more adapters is impossible without special synchronization schemes built in each adapter by design.
- I've tried the demo version and then bought the full version. But installation of the full version was failed?
Maybe you forgot to uninstall the previous (demo) version of VAC. Uninstall all VAC versions and carefully follow installation instructions.
- I'm using Audio Repeater to monitor one of cables with my soundcard and there are some interrupts of the sound. What's incorrect?
Maybe you're using the cable in asynchronous mode. Try to switch it to synchronous.