Customers Also Bought
- Horizontal Definition: 420 Lines
- IR LEDs: 12 PCS
- Image Device: 1/4 Inch SHARP CCD
- Power Supply: DC 12V
- Motor Output: Max. 2W
- Rotation Angle: Horizontal:(manual)0°~360°,(auto)30°~350°
- Rotation Speed: 3.5°/s~20°/s
- Dimension: 105 x 80 mm / 4.13 x 3.15 in
- Operation Temperature: -10℃~50℃
- The wireless camera security system can revolve automatically or manually, make wide range scanning
- The revolving speed and rotatable angle can be adjusted easily through owner controller
- The dome scanner can be set auto-revolving angle by pressing ANGLE button in auto-revolving module. There are six selections. They are 30,° 60°, 90°, 180°, 270° and 350°, respectively
- Transmission Power: 10mW/CE, 2mW/FCC
- Power Supply: DC 12V
- Consumption Current: 20mA (Max.)
- Wired Camera Converter to Wireless Camera: The converter, which designed for CCTV Camera with BNC plug. can convert the signal from CCTV Camera to wireless signal and send to the wireless receiver some where
- Ultra-small: With the ultra-small size of 39mm (W) x 35mm (D) x 33mm (H)
- of main body, the Camera could beused for discreet observation. Also it could be used for portable monitoring with Battery or Battery group
- 4 Channels Available: The product works at ISM-2.4GHz. When it is interfered by other wireless equipment at the same band. You could change the operation channel to avoid interference
- 100m Transmission Distance: The product achieves at least 100 meter transmission distance without block. According to the essential principle of electromagnetic wave, actual transmission distance may reduce by through the bemires such as wall, floor, and ceiling , etc
- Transmit video signal by 2.4GHz frequency band
- With BNC connector plug
- 4-channel available to avoid interference
- Built-in microphone for Audio monitoring
- Min. 100m transmission distance without block
- The LCD monitor kit suitable for CCTV camera and other video devices
- Aspect Ration: 7 inch(16:9)
- Display Element: Color TFT LCD
- Video System: PAL/NTSC
- Active Area: 154.08(mm) x 86.58(mm)
- Resolution: 480(H) x RGB x 234(V)
- Receiver Channel: 4 Channels
- Brightness: 200cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio: 300:1
- Db Level: -90dB
- Composite Video (AV): One-way AV input
- OSD Language: English
- Input Voltage: DC 12V
- Max Power Consumption: ≤8W
- Size: 190 x 143 mm / 7.48 x 5.63 in
- 4 Receiver Channel: CH1: 2414MHz, CH1: 2432MHz, CH1: 2450MHz, CH1: 2468MHz
- 7 inch TFT LCD 2.4GHz 4-Channels Wireless AV Color Monitor
- PAL/NTSC System
- LCD Monitor Kit are Environmentally Friendly Design
- Remote Control with Full Functions
- The wireless camera security system is practical and useful
- The wireless monitor system is with a Color TFT LCD, provides HD pictures for you
- With high definition cameras, the wireless camera security system provides you HD picture
- The wireless converter can turn the wired to wireless
Size in Detail:
How to Protect Your Home With an Wired Security Camera?
- Determine the purpose of your outdoor security camera: will you be monitoring to see who comes up to your front door or do you want to be able to watch all angles of the perimeter of your house and yard?
- Determine the view angle you need from your camera. In general, the wider the view the more the camera will record. This is particularly important if you will be using your camera to see who is approaching your front door and you want to be able to determine whether or not they are alone
- Determine the picture quality that you will need from your security camera and choose a camera that will provide it. While many screens are small and can use a lower resolution, a higher resolution will provide a clearer picture
- Choosing a wireless security camera? Choose a camera with a transmission range that will suit your needs; keep in mind that the walls of your home will reduce the range a wireless camera will have
- Planning to record the signal? Choose a camera that will broadcast to the system that you have chosen: closed circuit tv, your computer or a digital video recorder
- Do you want to have a camera that will be on all the time or do you want a camera that will start recording when movement is detected? Either way, a motion detector camera can make sure that you are able to record anything that happens
- Determine the size and type of security camera you are looking for. Do you need a camera that can zoom in, a camera that blends in or a camera that can record sound?
- Lastly, determine whether you want a camera that is monitored by a security company or not; if you do, be sure to choose the right company. Ask questions and get recommendations
How to Install an Outdoor Security Camera System?
- Select the type of connection you want; you can choose a wired or a wireless connection. Wireless systems are easier to install with no limitations on the distance between the devices and the monitors. Be aware, however, that wireless connections are subject to signal interference. If you choose to install a wired connection, it will require more work, but you won't have any signal interference. Wireless cameras are also battery-operated, so you will have to replace the batteries periodically. Wired cameras connect to the monitors, which run on the main power source
- Decide where you want your security camera. Place your camera in a position that will display the entire area you wish to view. Then, decide whether you want your camera visible or hidden. If you set up a wired camera system, hiding and wiring your device will be more difficult
- Drill holes for mounting the brackets. If you are setting up more than one camera, make sure you allow enough distance in between. Test your camera or cameras by turning them on and placing them in position. View the coverage area and decide where to drill your holes. If you are using a wired system, make sure the camera cables are long enough to connect your camera to your monitor
- Attach the brackets using the screwdriver. Regardless of whether your camera is on the ground or on a wall, you will need brackets to securely position your camera. Make sure your brackets are tight and stable enough to hold the camera
- Mount the camera on the brackets. Make sure everything is tightly secured
- Select a location for your monitor. The monitor should be where you spend the most time. If you are using a wireless system, you have completed the setup process
- Run a cable from each camera to your monitor if you are using a wired system. Cables can run along door and floor edges or under a carpet. Use electrical tape or a staple gun to secure your wires. If your monitor does not have multiple plugs for your camera cables, you need to purchase a multiplexer. Plug your camera cables into the multiplexer and plug the multiplexer into the monitor
- Turn on your system to view your area
- Don't touch CCD or lens
- Make camera away from violent attack
- Don't use any unidentified power supply
- Make camera lens away from strong light
- Avoid installation in unstable places (shake, wet, high temperature, cold, etc)
- Avoid operation out of the following conditions, temperature -20℃~+50℃, humidity less than 85%
- Do not open its cover of the pickup Camera. Otherwise its function of waterproof will be ineffective
- Please the keeping glass surface clean. Otherwise it may make light sensor an expiration
- Any changes or modifications in construction of this device which aren't expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment
- Recommend to use a regulated DC 12V power supply unit with Camera for best picture and for safe operation of the unit
- Please according to the technique parameter within the scope of rule the electric voltage area, electric current area usage
- To prevent fire or shock hazard, do not expose the unit to rain or moisture
- This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a class A digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC rules
- These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated a commercial environment
- This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed an used in accordance in which the user will be required to correct the interference as his own expense
- 3 x Cameras
- 3 x Converters
- 1 x LCD
- 1 x Remote Control
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 258.85||USD$ 250.40||USD$ 241.96||USD$ 230.70|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.