Customers Also Bought
- DSP: 1/2" SONY CCD
- CCD Total Pixels: NTSC: 811 (H) x 508 (V); PAL: 795 (H) x596 (V)
- Scanning System: NTSC: 525 lines, 60 fields/sec PAL: 625 lines, 50 fields/sec
- Sync System: Internal / Line Lock
- Minimum Illumination: 0.01 Lux F1.2
- Resolution: 520 TV Line, 470K Pixels
- White Balance: ATW / AWC switchable
- Gain Control: AGC ON / OFF switchable
- S/N Ratio: 48dB (AGC OFF)
- Electronic Shutter: NTSC: 1/60~1/120,000 sec. PAL: 1/50~1/120,000 sec.
- Auto Iris: VIDEO/DC
- Lens Mount: C/CS
- B.L.C. Function: ON/OFF switchable
- Video Output: Composite 1.0V p-p at 75 ohm
- Gamma Correction: 0.45
- Operation Temperature: -10℃ TO 50℃
- Operational Humidity: Within 85%RH
- Power Supply: DC12V±1V / 280mA; AC24V±1V / 50mA
- Range: 2.8-12mm
- Metering Method: Peak-average adjustable method
- Input Voltage & Current: DC 8V-16V & 35mA or less
- Input Signal: Video Signal (VS or V)
- Iris Accuracy: +/- 15% at video signal level
- Sensitivity Adjustment: Video signal level 0.5 to 1.0Vp-p,Continuously adjustable
- Input Impedance: High Impedance
- Iris Response Time: Approximately 1.5 seconds in overall range
- Application Temperature Range: 14 F to 122 F
- This wired camera provides enough illumination to capture the detailed images
- EE/AI switch
- This switch is used to select EE (Electronic exposure or ELC electronic light control) mode or A1(autoiris lens or AIC Automatic light control) mode In the EE mode, a continuously variable electronic shutter is employed to automatically control the exposure time of the CCD Image sensor according to the incoming light level. With this mode selected, a fixed or Mauna iris lens can be used instead of an auto iris lens .In the Al mode, the CCD shutter speed is Fixed to 1/ 60 second ,And the incoming light level is controlled by the auto iris lens.
- Back Light compensation (BLC) ON/OFF switch
- If the subject you wish to view is too dim because of a bright background. Set the BLC switch to ON to compensate for the bright background. With BLC on. The background bright mess may saturate in some cases. This function may not operate properly if the object is too small compared to the area of the background. This function can be used with either the linear shutter (EE mode) or an auto iris lens (Allens mode)
- Transmission Power: 10mW/CE, 2mW/FCC
- Power Supply: DC 12V
- Consumption Current: 20mA (Max.)
- Wired Camera Converter to Wireless Camera: The converter, which designed for CCTV Camera with BNC plug. can convert the signal from CCTV Camera to wireless signal and send to the wireless receiver some where
- Ultra-small: With the ultra-small size of 39x 35 x 33mm/1.5 x 1.4 x 1.3in (W x D x H) of main body, the wired camera could be used for discreet observation. Also it could be used for portable monitoring with Battery or Battery group
- 4 Channels Available: The product works at ISM-2.4GHz. When it is interfered by other wireless equipment at the same band. You could change the operation channel to avoid interference
- 100m Transmission Distance: The product achieves at least 100 meter transmission distance without block. According to the essential principle of electromagnetic wave, actual transmission distance may reduce by through the bemires such as wall, floor, and ceiling , etc.
- Transmit video signal by 2.4GHz frequency band
- With BNC connector plug
- 4-channel available to avoid interference
- Built-in microphone for Audio monitoring
- Min. 100m transmission distance without block
- Suitable for CCTV camera and other video devices
- Aspect Ration: 7 inch(16:9)
- Display Element: Color TFT LCD
- Video System: PAL/NTSC
- Active Area: 154.08(mm) x 86.58(mm)
- Resolution: 480(H) x RGB x 234(V)
- Receiver Channel: 4 Channels
- Brightness: 200cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio: 300:1
- Db Level: -90dB
- Composite Video (AV): One-way AV input
- OSD Language: English
- Input Voltage: DC 12V
- Max Power Consumption: ≤8W
- Size: 190 x 143 mm / 7.48 x 5.63 in
- 4 Receiver Channel: CH1: 2414MHz, CH1: 2432MHz, CH1: 2450MHz, CH1: 2468MHz
- 7 inch TFT LCD 2.4GHz 4-channels wireless AV color monitor
- PAL/NTSC system
- Environmentally friendly design
- Remote control with full functions
- The size of this monitor
- This set includes one monitor, one remote control, three wired cameras and three converters
- 3 x Wired Camera Converters to Wireless Camera
- 3 x 1/2 inch SONY Chip, 520TVL, Security CCTV Wired CCD Color Cameras
- 1 x 7 inch TFT LCD 2.4GHz 4-Channels Wireless AV Color Monitor
- 1 x Remote Control
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 672.71||USD$ 645.62||USD$ 618.54||USD$ 582.43|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.