Customers Also Bought
- Brand new high duty alloy steel combination padlock
- Good outlook design for long duration
- Travel Locks are made of high duty alloy steel, it is very strong and secure
- Widely used for home doors or private case or draw
- Color: Pink
- Size: 35x33x8mm
- This TSA Travel Locks are great for all general purpose applications at school, at home or in the office. Buy it now
- This Security Luggage Locks are a great combination with the zipper of trolley case/bag/backpack/door & etc
- While in transit and allows airport security to open the lock without destroying it and relock it after inspection
- This TSA Travel Locks protects your backpack and luggage with a lock that lets you set your own combination. Combination for 3-dial can be reset as needed
- Allows security screeners to unlock and relock the device without destroying it during baggage checks. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) baggage screeners have a secured set of codes and tools to open travel sentry certified locks when necessary for inspection
Size in Detail:
How to Open a Luggage Lock:
- Insert the key into the keyhole on the bottom of the lock. For combination locks, slide each number to "zero" to make it easy for you to enter the combination
- Turn the key in the keyhole clockwise. For combination locks, slide each combination to its proper number. For instance, if the combination lock has four dials on it (with numbers 0-9 on each dial) and your combination is 1-3-5-8, turn the first dial to "1," the second to "3," and so on until you've entered the combination on each dial. Combination locks usually have a red line or some other marker indicating the proper slot for the numbers to be on
- Pull the lock down. The loop on the top of the lock will unlatch. Turn the loop left or right and slide it off the zipper
How to Change a Luggage Lock Combination:
- Unlatch the luggage lock. It will come from the factory with a preprogrammed combination. This is usually something simple like 0-0-0-0, 1-1-1-1, or 1-2-3-4. If the lock does not open, look around for a piece of paper from the manufacturer revealing the combination. If you can't find one, contact the manufacturer and ask what their default code is
- Prepare the lock for a new combination. On an attached lock on a piece of luggage, you do this by pushing the unlatch button all the way open until it can't go any farther, then holding it. You do it on a portable luggage lock by turning the locking hook so that it is pointing away from the hole and pushing the hook down into the lock
- Decide what your new luggage lock combination will be. Make sure that it is something you will remember. Avoid sequential numbers like 5-6-7-8, or repeating numbers like 5-5-5-5
- Dial up the new combination on your luggage lock. Make sure that the numbers line up on the line or in the window. It is a common mistake to be looking in the wrong place when dialing up the numbers
- Undo the lock mechanism. On an attached lock on a piece of luggage, you do this by simply letting go of the latch button. On a portable luggage lock you pull the lock hook up and turn it around so it lines up with the hole again
- Use the luggage lock. The new combination is set
How to Reset a Luggage Lock:
- Look for a red line on your luggage lock. Set all three or four dials on your combination luggage lock to zero so that only zero lines up with the red mark. Many manufacturers preset their locks to zero in every position when they leave the factory. Even if your lock is not a TSA-approved lock, try this method to reset your luggage lock
- Pull up the shackle and turn it 90 degrees to the right or left and press and hold down the shackle firmly
- While holding down the lock, set your new combination so that it aligns with the red mark. After you have your new combination lined up, release the shackle and pull it up completely
- Test your new combination by pressing the shackle back into place and turning one of the numbers to a different position. Attempt to pull up the shackle. It should not open. Move the number back so that your new combination shows along the red mark. Pull up the shackle. It should release, allowing you to unlock it
TSA-approved Cable Lock:
- Align the dials on the front of your cable lock to read all zeros, as many manufacturers preset their locks to zero
- Move one of the cable ends to the middle of the lock and pull upward, unlocking the cable lock
- Look on the bottom of the lock for a small metal button. Use a pen head to depress the button. Hold down the button while you select your new combination. When you have finished setting your new combination, release the small button on the bottom of the lock
- Test your new combination by pressing the released end of the cable lock back into the middle of the lock and sliding it over to the side. Move one of the numbers to a different position. Attempt to open the lock. It should not open. Return the number to its original position so that your new combination shows. Attempt to open the lock. It should slide open
- 1 x 3 Digit PIN Mini Combination Padlock
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.29||USD$ 2.20||USD$ 2.11||USD$ 2.04||USD$ 1.97|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.