Customers Also Bought
- Compatible with all TV set with AV input (HDTV, CRTV, LCD TV, Plasma TV)
- Compatible with all video system with AV port (PS2, Xbox, Wii, GC, DVD Player, etc.)
- Connect 3 device to one TV
- Package include AV cable (Red, yellow, and white)
- Easy to use with manual button switch
- Image Sensor:1/4 inch Sharp CCD Chip
- Validity Pixel: PAL: 512X582, NTSC: 512X492
- TV System: PAL/NTSC
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV Lines
- Minimum Illumination: 0.0Lux
- LED: 24pcs LEDs
- Infrared Distance: 20m Infrared Distance
- SNR: >48dB
- Gamma Correction: >0.45
- White Balance: AUTO
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50(1/60)-1/100,1000 sec
- Backlight Compensation: AUTO
- Power Consumption: DC12V/500mA
- Video Output: 1.0vp-p,75ohm VBS
- Operation Temperature: -10℃~+50℃
- Operation Humidity: 0%-96%
- 1 x Universal 3 Port TV AV Box Multi System Selector
- 3 x 1/4 inch Sharp 24LEDs Color CCD Cameras
- 1 x AV Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 75.29||USD$ 71.42||USD$ 67.55||USD$ 62.39|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is a Wireless Camera?
Wireless Security Cameras are a combination of three components: A camera, a transmitter to send the signal, and a receiver to receive the signal. A Wireless Camera transmits video from a built-in transmitter to a receiver, which is in turn plugged into either a monitor or other recording device.
Wireless Cameras come all shapes and sizes; some look like traditional Security Cameras, while others are inconspicuous, Spy Cameras that resemble just about anything. The possibilities are as endless. Wireless Spy Cameras are true masters of disguise, like a chameleon, they observe everything while blending effortlessly with their surroundings.
- How far can Wireless Cameras Transmit?
Wireless Cameras come all shapes and sizes and are capable of transmitting to different distances. The transmission range of a Wireless Camera is usually rated by use the Line-of-Sight (LOS). Standard Wireless Video Cameras have a range of about 700 feet LOS. The signal can be transmitted through most solid objects including glass, plastic, wood, fiberglass, and some metals, but the signal is attenuated. So the actual transmission range depends on the number and type of objects you are transmitting through, such as brick walls, concrete walls, trees, etc. An ordinary 700 ft. LOS Covert Camera can typically transmit signal through about 6 interior walls with ranges up to 300 feet and is designed to work comfortably in a building up to 6,000 square foot (home or office).
- Will other electronic devices interfere with Wireless Cameras?
The signal generated by a 2.4GHz Wireless Camera may be (but not always) disrupted by the 2.4GHz cordless phone or other 2.4 GHz devices. If you are not sure whether or not your cordless phone or any other 2.4 GHz system in your home or office interferes the wireless camera (cannot get good video signal), unplug power to your phone etc. to determine if that is the problem.
Your microwave oven might also generate a conflicting signal; your Wireless Video Camera and the microwave oven operate on the same frequency. This will not damage your camera.