Customers Also Bought
- Operating Voltage: AC220V
- Features: Do not disturb, please clean, doorbell button, 3 in 1
- Light Show: Please clean up, do not bother with a light show
- Signal Output: doorbell button with normally open, normally closed output
- Use: Used in conjunction with the bedside control panel
- Material: Plastic
- Size: Approx. 8.6 x 8.6cm / 3.4 x 3.4in(L x W x H)
- Square family office emergency panic button
- Emergency panic button is perfectly suitable install in family or office
About Exit sign:
- Early exit signs were generally either made of metal and lit by a nearby incandescent light bulb or were a glass cover that fit directly over a single-bulb light fixture. The inherent flaws with these designs were that, in a fire, the power to the light often failed. In addition, the fixtures were small and dim, making them hard to spot in a fire where smoke often reduced visibility. Better signs were soon developed that more resembled today's modern exit sign, with an incandescent bulb inside a rectangular-shaped box that backlit the word "EXIT" on both sides. Being larger than its predecessors, this version of the exit sign solved some of the visibility problem. The sign was only useful as long as main power remained on
- As battery-backup systems became smaller and more efficient, some exit signs began to use a dual-power system. Under normal conditions, the exit sign was lit by main power and the battery was in a charge state. In the event of a power outage, the battery would supply power to light the sign. It continued to discharge until main power returned to the unit or the battery was no longer able to provide sufficient power to light the sign. Early battery-backup systems were big, heavy, and costly. Modern systems are lightweight, can be installed virtually anywhere, and are integrated into the fixture, rather than requiring a separate box. As batteries improved, so did the amount of time that a fixture could remain lit on batteries
- While exit signs were more visible due to large letters, even a 60-watt bulb shown through a plastic or glass cover (see image), appeared somewhat dim. With the development of fluorescent lamp and light-emitting diode technology, exit signs could be made even brighter to show up in the limited visibility of a fire situation, and/or use less electricity. LED signs work by combining a large number of bright light-emitting diodes to illuminate the sign from inside. Fluorescent bulbs work in the same way as incandescent bulbs, back-lighting both sides of an exit fixture from the inside. Because an exit sign is constantly lit, fluorescent bulbs need to be changed more often than LEDs. As a rule, LEDs have a very long life, and may last for 10 years or more of continuous use, although the brightness may diminish. Incandescent bulbs are still in use, because they are cheap and common, even though they use more electricity and require frequent replacement. In recent years, radioluminescent and phosphorescent signs require no electricity have also been developed. Radioluminescence uses the radioactive decay of tritium to light the sign, while phosphorescence uses light-emitting phosphors to glow in the dark. While both of these signs meet California State Fire Marshall standards, where practical, electricity is used in the vast majority of signs
- 1 x 3 in 1 Plastic Button Switch
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.02||USD$ 7.96||USD$ 7.89||USD$ 7.81||USD$ 7.81|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.