Customers Also Bought
- Brand new and high quality
- Easy to clean and do not rust
- A perfect illuminator board plate for your CCTV security camera
- Very bright Infrared LED board with 30 lights
- Great performance without much energy consume
- Infrared illuminator board plate with 30 LED for CCTV CCD security camera
- Replace a security camera LED board for your broken or worn out IR LED board
- Angle: 45° / 60°
- Number of IR Lamp: 30 LED Φ5
- Diameter: 66mm/2.6in
- Built-in auto protection circuit against damaging the illuminator board plate by high voltage
- The actual size of the illuminator board plate
- With accurate design
- Very bright infrared LED illuminator board plate with 30 lights
- 1 x CCTV Camera Illuminator Board Plate
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.21||USD$ 3.05||USD$ 2.91||USD$ 2.78||USD$ 2.66|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How often should I change my lamps?
Most lamps are rated for 1000 hours, but we recommend you change them in the 600 to 800 hour range for best results. At 700 hours, this equals 2100 tanning sessions of 20 full minutes. If you use the tanning bed ONE time per day, this is almost 6 years. Most people tan seasonally, but have more than one person tanning on the bed, so on average this is about every 3 to 5 years, depending upon usage.
- Are they easy to install?
My answer is yes, but I must qualify that by stating it all depends on who is doing the installing. Some models of camera might be more difficult than others. Usually, it should be as much or little as twisting a screwdriver, pulling the lamp out, inserting the new one, and turning the set back on. This is definitely something to ask about before buying your camera.
- What can I do to help my projector lamp last longer?
Do not allow the projector to become overheated. The number one cause of lamp failure is excessive heat. Follow the instructions in the user manual for powering down the projector to ensure that the projector has had an adequate cool-down period.
Operate your projector in a clean, relatively dust-free environment. Clean air filters regularly.
Utilize the "economy mode" if it is available with your projector model.