Customers Also Bought
- The wireless switch system works with computer accessories, auto lighting kits, or other electronics
- High quality micro key fob construction similar to automotive keyless entry systems
- Easy to wire with basic electrical wiring knowledge
- Give your home best care with this wireless switch system, your best home keeper
- 100% brand new
- The metal cover makes it durable
- Two keys wireless remote control
- Emissive Frequency: 315 ~ 433MHz
- Common Code IC: EV1527
- Emissive Distance: 50 ~ 100m
- Optional Code IC: SC2240 HCS301
- Vibration Resistance: 1.5M
- Color: Black
- Material: Metal & Plastic
- Compatibility: Annunciator of family, car, motorcycle etc
- Made of high quality material, the wireless remote control system is durable and reliable for long time use
- Operating Voltage: DC12V-24V
- Operating Frequency: 315MHz 433MHz
- Receiver Sensitivity: -100dBm
- Maximum Load: 10A
- Code Type: Fixed code
- Output Status: Jog / interlock / self-locking
- Output Mode: Two switch signal
- The wireless switch system is easy to wire with basic electrical wiring knowledge
How to Reset a Remote Control:
If you want to add another remote control for your garage door opener or need to replace a dead battery and reprogram an existing remote, chances are you'll have to reset the opener with the base unit for it to work. The process involves just a few steps and is relatively easy to do
- Replace the battery by opening the remote, taking out the old one(s) and putting in the new one(s). Make sure you buy the right battery for your remote. Match the battery type, size and voltage that came with the remote
- Use a step ladder to access the garage door motorized unit, usually equipped with a safety light. Locate the reset or "learn" button on the unit. Many times, this small button is recessed, so you might need a pen or pencil to reach it
- Push the reset or "learn" button on the opener. While the reset indicator light is blinking for about 30 seconds, point your remote at the opener, then press and hold the remote button that opens the door, and the reset light should stop blinking and glow steady to indicate the controller and opener are now synchronized. If the process doesn't work the first time, try again to make sure you pressed your button during the time when the indicator light is blinking
- 1 x Remote Control Switch
- 1 x Remote Controller
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.73||USD$ 6.64||USD$ 6.54||USD$ 6.41|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.