Customers Also Bought
- Operating Voltage: 3V-12V
- Operating Current: Max ≤ 45mA (12V), min ≤ 2mA (3V)
- Resonant: SAW resonator (SAW)
- Modulation: ASK / OOK
- Operating Frequency: 315MHz/433.92MHz(optional)
- Frequency Error: ± 150kHz (max)
- Transmission Power: 50mw
- Transmission Rate: ≤ 10Kbps
- Transmission Distance: 315M
- Size: 17 x 14mm/0.67 x 0.55in
- Long-distance wireless remote control
- This Transmitter Board Module can be used in all kinds of anti-theft alarm system
- This Wireless Remote Control Board can be used in a variety of low-rate digital signal for wireless transmission
- This Wireless Remote Control Module can be used in all kinds of household electrical appliances, smart toys, remote control and so on
- Overall of Wireless Remote Control Transmitter
- The Transmitter Board Module is small size, wide operating voltage range (3V-12V), high emission power, low power consumption, widely used in the summary data wireless transmission, wireless remote control, burglar alarm and other occasions
- This Transmitter Board Module can be used in all kinds of anti-theft alarm system, also can be used in a variety of low-rate digital signal for wireless transmission
- This Wireless Remote Control Switch is a low cost. This Transmitter Board Module is with high quality, can last long time
Size in Detail:
How to Build a Wireless Remote Control
- Simple wireless devices use various components to activate an infra-red signal that broadcasts to a receiver box, allowing the user to program the control. Basic wireless remote controls simply turn a device on or off. Components used in a wireless device can be found at most electronics outlets and hobby shops. Specialized retail establishments have pre-packaged kits that can be used by a beginner. At the very least, even experienced electronics enthusiasts use pre-made remote control boxes due to the simplicity of their design, including ergonomic support. The structure of the wireless remote control provides a builder with not only knowledge but the reasons a receiver can be controlled by the device
- Open the remote control housing and place a push button switch on the side. In the upper right corner of the housing, fasten a 3-volt battery holder. Be sure enough room is available to install and remove the battery
- Run a wire from the push button switch and link to the 3-volt battery holder at the negative connection. Attach another wire to the push button switch and lead it to the Meg 1/4W resistor and the NPN silicon transistor. Run a third wire from the Meg 1/4W resistor and attach it to the 22K 1/4W resistor and and the PNP silicon transistor
- Position the infra-red LED on the front of the housing. Attach the LED and run wires to both transistors. From the 22K 1/4W resistor, run a wire to the C220.01uF 16v ceramic disk capacitor. Run another wire between the NPN silicon transistor and the ceramic disk capacitor
- From the positive connector on the 3-volt battery holder, connect a wire to the PNP silicon transistor. This will allow for proper current flow in a closed circuit. Ensure the push button switch is positioned to "off" and place a 3-volt battery into the holder. Close the remote control housing
- Point the remote control at a receiver, making sure the LED on the control is aimed at the LED of the receiver. Push the button and the receiver should power on and off. To adjust the receiver to be programmed, point the remote control and hold down the push button switch. Adjust the pot or taper on the receive
- 1 x Wireless Transmitter Board Module
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 1.63||USD$ 1.38||USD$ 1.20||USD$ 1.06||USD$ 0.95|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.