Customers Also Bought
- Operating Voltage: DC12V
- Operating Frequency: 315MHz 433MHz
- Maximum Load: 7A
- Receiver Sensitivity: -100Db
- Code Type: Fixed code
- Methods of Work: point move, interlocking, self-locking
- Operating Voltage: DC12V
- Operating Current: 30MA
- Operating Frequency: 266-433MHZ
- Firing Range: 1000 meters
- Encoding Type: Fixed, learning, rolling
- Size: 85 x 37 x 18mm / 3.34 x 1.45 x 0.70in(L x W x H)
- Ideal for general purpose in receiving date and controlling signal
- Used in garage door, roller shutter door or windows, remote control door lock, etc
- Small, compact size, low current draw, ideal for general purpose in receiving date and controlling signal
- You can turn on/off the lamp with remote control from any place within a reliable distance
How to Install an Auto Keyless Entry System?
- Keyless entry systems are becoming standard on new vehicles. Keyless entry is an option that is beneficial both for convenience and for safety. If you own a vehicle that does not have keyless entry, you may want to upgrade your car using an aftermarket kit. It is not a complicated system to install and will only take part of an afternoon
- Verify that the keyless entry system you are intending to install will work with your vehicle. The best source for this information is a dealer-certified mechanic
- Plan your installation before beginning any work. This makes it easier to determine where all the components will go and where you will run the wires. Make sure the wires will not become tangled in the brake or gas pedals or be pinched when you remove and reinstall the dashboard. Draw a diagram as you determine the best placement for the control module and all wires
- Use the included hardware to mount the keyless entry control module under the dashboard as high as possible. In most vehicles, the easiest access point for the control module is on the driver's side of the vehicle. The antenna should be routed away from any metal and should not be shortened
- Mount the override and programming switch in a hidden location that will be easy to access. In an emergency situation, this switch will disarm the keyless entry system and is also used to program the control module
- Connect all wires according the schematics provided by the manufacturer of your individual unit. This varies considerably depending on the model.
- Follow the schematic included with your keyless entry system to connect the module wires to the appropriate wires on the vehicle lock relay. Look at your vehicle owner's manual to verify both the placement and wiring of the lock relay
- Program your keyless entry unit as well as the remote control, or "remote entry fob," that attaches to your keychain. The installation manual for your keyless entry system will give you the correct sequence of buttons to press to program your unit
- 1 x Wireless Single Controller
- 1 x Remote Control
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.27||USD$ 9.19||USD$ 9.10||USD$ 8.99||USD$ 8.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.