Customers Also Bought
- With digital show (1-32, 91-97) on the panel
- Support anti-decode with remote control
- Digital LED Defense zone display. Users can know which defense zone is triggered
- 32 wireless defense zone display (1 to 32) and 7 wired defense zone displays (91-97)
- Every defense zone can set independently arm, disarm, delay alarm and so on
- Have the function of "one-key arm". User can start "Home arm" or "Out arm" freely by keeping pressing one key on remote control
- Can set the reminder sound of defense zones. Will remind users of remembering arm the alarm system when going out
- It stores 3 groups of monitoring center and 6 groups of user phone numbers to dial out and play the recorded message if there is an alarm
- Can arm /disarm with remote control or keypad on the control panel
- Can arm / disarm / listen-in by calling the host phone number (The phone numbers of control panel)
- Have the function of reminder for circuitry failure. For example, if telephone line is cut or short, the control panel will alarm
- Have in-built backup battery and can continue to work and last for 24 hours when electricity is cut or in failure
- With international Ademco Contact ID, can work with the monitoring center
- Power Supply: AC 220V±10 DC 9V
- Inner Power: Ni-MH battery, DC 7.2V
- Static Current: ≤50mA
- Alarm Current: ≤300mA
- Wireless Frequency: 315/433MHz±0.5MHz
- Wireless Receiving Sensitivity: 5mV/m
- Outer Alarm Siren Volume: 110db
- Working Temperature Humidity: -10 ° C ~ 40 ° C
- Capacity for Wireless Device: ≤90%
- 1 x Main Panel
- 1 x Power Supply
- 2 x Remote Controllers
- 1 x Infrared Detector
- 1 x Magnetic Detector
- 1 x Siren
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 49.37||USD$ 47.46||USD$ 45.56||USD$ 43.02||USD$ 43.02|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Does a alarm system really reduce my chance of being burglarized?
Yes! Studies have shown that homes with alarm systems in them are 3 to 4 times less likely of being burglarized. Burglars look for places without home alarm systems because it's easier and they have less chance of being caught.
- Why should I test my home alarm system regularly?
You should test your alarm system at least once a month, preferably once a week. This ensures that everything is working properly in case of an actual emergency. The biggest concern is the phone lines that the alarm system is hooked to. Testing will confirm that your home alarm system has a strong connection to the phones and that the phone lines are working properly. If there ever is a problem that occurs during a test you then can get it fixed before is becomes a serious home alarm issue.
- Can I still have pets in the house and use my alarm system?
Yes, but with certain restrictions! Animals and motion sensors and/or under carpet mats do not mix.
Most people that have pets must take extra care when "arming" their alarm systems!
You must make sure that all pets are relegated to a portion of the premises that has no burglary protection.
Or, you could have the motion sensors and/or under carpet mats "by-passed" out of the alarm system in the areas where the pets roam freely before it is "armed." Or, your security dealer can design a "Pet Alley" into your system, which provides certain "clearance levels" in which the pet can move about within the motion device's protection area.