Customers Also Bought
15mm x 11mm x 1.0mm (W X H X D)
Speed (read) : 10~14 (MB/s)**
Speed (write) : 2~5 (MB/s)**
mobile phone , PDA
FCC , CE , BSMI , VCCI
- Made of high quality material, the 32G Memory Card is durable and reliable
- Great performance for this 32GB SD card
Mini SD Card Instructions:
- Storage: A Mini SD card can be used with portable MP3 players, digital cameras and cell phones. This means that you can use a Mini SD card to store many types of data such as pictures and music files. A Mini SD card has a storage capacity ranging from 256 megabytes up to 4 gigabytes depending on the type of card needed. The amount of storage you will need depends on the types of files to be saved on the Mini SD card. If you want to transfer files from a Mini SD card to a computer, you must use an adapter.
- Adapters: If you plan to transfer data onto a computer from a cell phone or digital camera, an adapter will be needed. Most Mini SD cards come with an adapter to convert the card into a standard SD card. The SD card can then be inserted into a memory card reader. If you do not have a memory card reader for your computer you can use a different type of adapter such as the SanDisk MobileMate (see Resources). This type of adapter uses a USB port on your computer, which allows you to use a Mini SD card as if it were a portable Flash drive.
- Warnings: The newest types of Mini SD cards use a format called SDHC or Secure Digital High Capacity. A Mini SDHC card has the same specifications as a standard Mini SD card. This means that these types of cards are backwards-compatible with older devices that use standard Mini SD cards. A Mini SDHC card, however, will not work with a device that uses standard Mini SD. If you attempt to use a Mini SDHC card in a Mini SD device there is a chance that you can not only damage that memory card, but your device as well.
Mini Vs. MicroSD Card:
- Significance: The ability to move files around in a portable devices allows for enjoyment, sharing and productivity on the go. Users can record events, work on spreadsheets, get thoughts down and transmit them globally. This is all in addition to the ability to call ahead to inform parties about troublesome traffic conditions.
- Warning: Whereas both miniSD and microSD use included adapters to fit into SD slots, they are not usually cross compatible with each other. Today's devices use miniSD much more prevalently due to its smaller size and increased capacities. There are very specific capabilities from device to device in handling memory capacities and data transfer rates. The user is best advised to become familiar with the specifications of their computer, phone, and portable players
How to Unformat SD Cards:
Whether you're using a digital camera, smartphone or MP3 player, you probably have a lot of important data saved on the device's Secure Digital (SD) card. This data may get compromised if you insert your SD card into another device. The new device may reformat the card, potentially resulting in data loss. If this happens, you may need to unformat the SD card to retrieve your data. The good news is, there's a way to unformat an SD card yourself--all it takes is a freeware (free software) program and a little time.
- Open your Internet browser, and navigate to the home page of a data recovery freeware site (see the links in the Resource section). Download the program you select. The only way to unformat your SD card yourself is to use one of these free data recovery programs.
- Insert your SD card into the appropriate slot on your computer. For PCs, the SD card slot is located near the disc tray. If you're using a MAC, insert your SD card into its appropriate device (digital camera, MP3 player), and plug the device into the computer via the USB port on your Mac.
- Open the freeware program you recently downloaded by clicking on its icon on the desktop of your computer.
- Select "Mac" or "PC" from the main menu of the program.
- Select "Data Recovery" from the list of function options. The program begins the process of unformatting the formatted SD card to recover any lost data on the card.
- Wait for the computer program to finish unformatting the card and locating data. You'll know when it's finished when the status bar on the program screen is complete. Afterward, any lost data displays in a window in the program, and your micro SD card is unformatted.
- 1 x 32GB Micro SD / TF Card
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.26||USD$ 9.99||USD$ 8.73||USD$ 7.04|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.