Customers Also Bought
- Very bright Infrared LED board with 36 lights
- Great performance without much energy consume
- A perfect illuminator board plate for your CCTV security camera
- Infrared illuminator board plate with 36 LEDs for CCTV CCD security camera
- Replace a security camera LED board for your broken or worn out IR LED board
- Brand new and high quality
- Easy to clean and do not rust
- Angle: 15 / 30 / 45 / 60 / 80
- Number of IR Lamp: 36 LED Φ5
- Diameter: 53mm/2.09in
- With accurate design
- Very bright infrared LED illuminator board plate with 36 lights
- Built-in auto protection circuit against damaging the illuminator board plate by high voltage
- 1 x CCTV Camera Illuminator Board Plate
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.88||USD$ 4.87||USD$ 4.86||USD$ 4.85|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Can LEDs be damaged if hooked up backwards?
Yes, they can. LEDs are diodes and only allow power to pass in one direction. To ensure that you will get the most life out of our LED devices, we add additional circuits to prevent this from occuring in both AC and DC applications.
- What do you mean lamp life is 30,000 hours to 70%?
Unlike incandescent fixtures, LED technology does not utilize a filament that suddenly burns out. Rather, it slowly degrades over time. This means that at 30,000 hours, you will have at least 70% of the output.
- Why used IR?
Infra-red photography uses films that are sensitive to both the light we can see and some of the longer length (above 700 nm) infra-red radiation. The film is also sensitive in the UV region (below 400 nm). In the case of the Kodak HIE film it is sensitive to near-infrared radiation out to 1000 nm wavelength (1 micron) roughly. There are scientific uses for such films but here the main use is to expand our range of picture making media.