Customers Also Bought
- Easy to clean and do not rust
- Great performance without much energy consume
- Infrared illuminator board plate with 36 LEDs for CCTV CCD security camera
- Built-in auto protection circuit against damaging the illuminator board plate by high voltage
- Replace a security camera LED board for your broken or worn out IR LED board
- Very bright Infrared LED board with 36 lights
- Brand new and high quality
- Angle: 60 / 45
- Number of IR Lamp: 36 LED Φ5
- Diameter: 53mm/2.09in
- Professional illuminator board plate is just for your CCTV security camera
- With accurate design
- Very bright infrared LED illuminator board plate with 36 lights
- 1 x CCTV Camera Illuminator Board Plate
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||CLP 2529.91||CLP 2330.14||CLP 2159.62||CLP 2012.35||CLP 1883.88|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Are cameras difficult to install?
All kits are supplied with simple plug-in connections. The power is provided by a AC/DC 12 Volt mains adapter; this allows all connections, cable and camera to be low voltage, 12 Volts. The most difficult part of the exercise is hiding the cable. For info on installation go to DIY.
- Why are LEDs of some colors are more expensive than LEDs of other colors?
The reason is that different semiconductor materials are used for different color LEDs, and some semiconductor materials are more expensive than others; another reason is that manufacturing costs are different. White LEDs are the most expensive because red, green and blue LEDs are combined together to make a white LED.
- Can you survey electrical equipment by just looking at the enclosure temperatures with an infrared camera?
The majority of thermographic cameras are based on digital camera technology and therefore requires a direct-line-of-site to record an accurate image. Surveys are hampered by cabinet designs that obscure the target components being imaged are put at risk by having to open cabinets or doors in an attempt to gain access to the internal components that they wish to image, even the most comprehensive risk assessments and method statements cannot avoid the obvious risks involved.