Customers Also Bought
- Working Methods: Wireless digital remote control doorbell button, do not interfere with each other
- The Work Voltage of The Receiver: 110V or 220V(requested by customer's gird voltage)
- Power: Less than or equal to 2W
- Work Frequency: 315MHz or 433.92MHz(requested by customers)
- AC Terminal(Pins): Round Plug/flat Plug/German Plug/British Plug of this wireless doorbell
- Work Voltage of The Emitter: 12V(Battery Model: 23A 12V)
- The work electricity of the digital wireless doorbell emitter less than or equal to 15mA(20 times a day by calculating, a high quality Battery can use for a year)
- LED Indicator: Press the send button, LED indicator light of this doorbell button will flash, emitter work and the receiver receive the order and then send out the beautiful music reminded you the VIP visit, the green-ray LED of the receiver will regular flash along with the music
- Music Source: 38songs supply for choice, use the external button "up/down"to finish. (the music include Asia\Europe\Americas famous songs, also has 10 songs of Arab Music Concert which the Middle East customers' like)
- The Function of Volume Regulate: High\middle\low three volume can choice, Use the External switch(or button)to finish
- Remote control/ incept distance more than or equal to120m(in open air)
- Dimension: 44.5 x 34.5 x 36.5mm / 1.75 x 1.36 x 1.44in(L x W x H)
- Remote controlled range of this doorbell button up to 120 meters
- High\middle\low three volume of this doorbell button can be selected
- 38 songs supply for choice, use the external button "up/down"to finish
Wireless Doorbell Instructions
Unlike the traditional doorbell, the wireless doorbell is mounted right at your front door without the use of any wires. The wireless doorbell ranges in price depending on the types of features you wish to have as well as where you purchase them. You can be as fancy or as simple as you would like with a wireless doorbell. The installation process is very easy and only takes minutes to do
- Getting Rid of the Wired System: If you currently have a wired doorbell system, you may want to disable it. Although the electrical current running through to the doorbell may not be that strong, it should be shut off to prevent any mishaps from occurring. Removing the old doorbell is a simple task that can be accomplished with a screwdriver. Taking the screwdriver, unscrew the old wired system. Using electrical tape, cover the ends of the wires individually and then wrap the wires together. According to The Doorbell .net, it is best to wrap the wires together this way to prevent any fire hazards or to enable use of a wired doorbell in the future. After pushing the wires back through the open hole, you are ready to install the wireless doorbell
- Installing the Wireless Doorbell: The wireless doorbell should fit over the new open hole. You can mount the doorbell either using a screwdriver or double-sided tape. Wireless door bells come with chime units which work as receivers that can be placed anywhere within range of the doorbell. Some chime units may run on batteries but can also be plugged in if you wish to avoid changing them every so often. You will need to find a good spot to place the unit in your house. For the best placement, pick a spot that will enable you to hear the doorbell from any area of the house. You may also be able to pick and choose what kind of chime you would wish to hear when someone is at your door. You can test the doorbell by having someone push the button outside while you are inside the home, or vice versa. Some wireless doorbell systems have more than 32 chimes, while others come with security systems that have either an intercom system that will allow you to talk to the person outside or even video to help you see who is at your door. These options are more expensive then the basic wireless system
How to Fix a Wireless Doorbell
Wireless devices, such as wireless doorbells, make the life of the do-it-yourselfer much easier. With no wires to connect, installation is a breeze. However, just because wireless devices are easy to install and use does not mean that they are 100 percent free from the occasional problem. Knowing how to troubleshoot a wireless doorbell when it starts acting up will help you to extend the life of your purchase and avoid having to replace it too early
Things You'll Need:
- Wood shims (if necessary)
- Needle-nose pliers
- Open up the cover on both the wireless doorbell button device and the chime. Depending on your model, you may have to remove a small screw or two to do this or the cover may be pried off with a screwdriver
- Replace the batteries in each device with a fresh set. If the wireless doorbell was working previously, then dead batteries are usually the cause of one that is not working now
- Check the frequency indicator on both the button and the chime. They should both be set to the exact same frequency. The frequency is set by a series of jumpers, usually located near the battery. If there is a difference between the two devices, move the jumpers on one or the other so that they both are set identical. Using needle-nose pliers will make it easier to change the jumper settings. Put the covers back on and test the wireless doorbell. If it still is not working, continue to the next step
- Remove the wireless doorbell chime from the wall and try placing it in a location that is closer to the doorbell button. If the wireless doorbell chime works when it is removed from the wall, it may be because it was secured to metal studs. Metal studs can interfere with the transmitted signal. This can be rectified by installing wood shims between the chime and the metal studs
- Make sure that your doorbell chime is installed higher up on the wall. If you have a concrete floor and the chime is installed too close to the floor, the transmitted signal will be weakened. Position your chime at different areas on the wall to ensure that it receives a quality signal every time you press the doorbell
Tips & Warnings
- Sometimes, wireless doorbells can be sensitive to other nearby wireless devices if they are set to similar frequencies. If you find your doorbell chiming when nobody is pressing the button, you may have to change the frequency on both the chime and the doorbell to eliminate interference
- 1 x Doorbell Button
- 1 x Remote Button
- 1 x Battery
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.09||USD$ 5.08||USD$ 5.07||USD$ 5.06||USD$ 5.06|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.