Customers Also Bought
- Provides excellent continuous power sources to your device by these alkaline button cell battery
- For use with toys, calculators, cameras, watches, games and other electronic appliances
- Good button cell battery in low and high temperature operations
- High energy density, long life button battery
- Output Voltage: 1.55V
- This AG3 Button Cell Battery provides extensive long power life and work effectively in both low and high temperature
- Provides excellent continuous power sources to your device by the Button Cell Battery
- For use with toys, calculators, cameras, watches, games and other electronic appliances
- Alkaline batteries are a necessity in small electronics such as television remote controls, toys or flash lights and they produce about 1.55 volts per cell
Button Battery Types:
- Button batteries, also known as button cell batteries, are small, flat, round batteries designed for use in wristwatches, pocket calculators, hearing aids, cameras, TV remote controls and other electronic devices. Most button batteries have an anode (the negative part of the battery through which electrical current flows) a separator (the material that contains electrolyte, which is an electrical conductor) and a cathode (the positive part of the battery).
- Alkaline Batteries: Alkaline batteries, or alkaline cells, are mainly used because they are inexpensive. They are similar to lithium cells but are used in devices that are inexpensive, such as a cheap watch as compared to an expensive one. They are inexpensive to manufacture and are safe for the environment. However, alkaline batteries only have about half the energy capacity of silver oxide batteries, voltage that is not constant and a short shelf life. They are best used in devices such as in quartz watches, miniature flashlights and laser pointers.
- Mercury Batteries: Mercury batteries, also known as mercury cells, are no longer used in many countries because they are known to contaminate water and food sources when they are disposed of. The mercury that leaks from these batteries is highly toxic to living organisms, including humans. These batteries have a long life and can be stored, unused, for up to three years. Mercury batteries were used in almost all devices that required small, constant voltage such as watches, hearing aids and calculators.
- Silver Oxide Batteries: Silver oxide batteries, or silver oxide cells, are constructed similarly to mercury cells and are the successor of mercury batteries. They are better than mercury batteries because they have a higher energy capacity and do not contain any chemicals that are harmful to the environment. Like mercury batteries, silver oxide batteries have a long life. The only disadvantage is that silver oxide batteries have about half the shelf life as mercury batteries. This type of battery is mainly used for watches.
- Lithium Batteries: Lithium batteries, or lithium cells, are also called coin cells because of their shape. Lithium-manganese dioxide and lithium-thionyl chloride are the two types of lithium batteries. Lithium-manganese dioxide cells are used in watches while lithium-thionyl chloride cells are not intended for use in watches. They both have a constant voltage and, like silver oxide batteries, don't contain any chemicals that are harmful to the environment. Lithium batteries have an especially long shelf life of up to 10 years and are suitable for devices such as quartz watches, digital cameras and remote controls.
- Zinc-air Batteries: Zinc-air batteries, or zinc-air cells, have the highest energy capacity of all button batteries. They are activated when a seal is pulled off, which allows air to enter the battery through small holes, thereby allowing oxidation of zinc. They are inexpensive, have a constant voltage output and are environmentally safe. Zinc-air batteries have a considerably shorter shelf life than mercury batteries but a longer shelf life than alkaline and silver oxide batteries. This type of battery is not meant to be used in watches but rather in hearing aids.
How to Recycle an Alkaline Battery:
- Alkaline batteries are a necessity in small electronics such as television remote controls, toys or flash lights and they produce about 1.5 volts per cell. The larger cell batteries such as C and D batteries can deliver more currents. The recharging of alkaline batteries is possible but very uncommon creating the need for recycling of these alkaline batteries. Many areas have started or put into effect safe recycling projects.
- Determine if there are rules for recycling alkaline batteries. In some states and counties alkaline batteries can be disposed of in your regular trash. In the state of California this would be illegal.
- Contact your local grocery store and ask if they have a drop off area for alkaline batteries. Some grocery food chains collect batteries in large bins right outside the store door. Ask the manager if there are any special rules or if you can just toss your used batteries in the bin.
- Recycle alkaline batteries at your local dump. Most local dumps will accept alkaline batteries.
- Purchase a recycle container for your used batteries. There are many local companies that sell these containers in several sizes. You fill the container with your used batteries and return the container to the company for recycling.
Tips & Warnings:
- Avoid exposure to high temperatures and do not dispose of alkaline batteries in fire.
- Do not misuse your battery; it can result in the battery leakage.
- 10 x Button Cell Batteries
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.04||USD$ 2.76||USD$ 2.53||USD$ 2.33||USD$ 2.16|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.