Customers Also Bought
- The 3D anaglyph glasses were made with circularly polarized working principle
- They can provide sharper image than cardboard glasses and longer lasting
- ABS frame of the 3D anaglyph glasses has good hardness, toughness as well as good heat resistance
- ABS material makes the 3D anaglyph glasses very smooth and pretty
- Stylish design bring fashionable quality to this glasses
- 0.297mm circular polarized lenses of the plastic 3D glasses supply you high definition and three-dimensional images and videos
- You can use it in 3D theater system, science education medical 3D equipment, 3D theater, family 3D TV, 3D computer game and 3D book etc
- The glasses will help you a lot in your entertainment life
- Frame Material: ABS
- Size: 150 x 48 x 165mm/5.9 x 1.9 x 6.5in (L x W x H)
- The pair of 3D glasses will surely make your leisure life more interesting
- The 3D anaglyph glasses are very small and portable can be taken with you conveniently
- ABS frame of the 3D glasses is very durable and pretty
- Fashionable appearance can make you more stylish, while circularly polarized design can bring you high quality three-dimensional images and videos
History of 3D Glasses
3D Lunette3D Lenticular
- There are many different types of 3D glasses. The most common 3D glasses (the ones with red and cyan lenses) produce a 3-dimensional effect through a process known as anaglyph color filtering. There are various other types of 3D glasses, but they all work in the same manner; by tricking the brain into seeing a 3-dimensional image from a 2-dimensional source
- Anaglyph images were invented in the 1853 by Wilhelm Rollmann. The lenses in anaglyph 3D glasses were typically red and green until the 1970s, when manufacturers began using red and cyan lenses
- When you view a proper source while wearing 3D glasses, each eye sees a slightly different image. These images are blended together by the brain, which produces the 3-dimensional effect
Polarized 3D Glasses
- Polarized 3D glasses are commonly used in movie theaters and function by restricting the amount of light that goes to each eye
LCD Shutter Glasses
- LCD shutter glasses are another type of 3D glasses. They work by alternately blacking out one eye at a time while a viewing screen shows a different image for each eye
- Thanks to recent advances in technology, movies utilizing polarized 3D glasses are becoming much more popular
How to Test 3D Glasses
- Three-D glasses trick the eye to make images on 2-D surfaces appear to be "popping out" in 3-D. Even though the effect of the glasses is always the same, the ways of making the 3-D glasses vary. Two of the most common types of 3-D glasses are the Red-Cyan and Color Code 3-D
- Things You'll Need: Red-Cyan or Color Code 3-D Glasses, Web Browser
- Navigate to the first link in the Resources section. The website contains a test picture for those who wanted to test their glasses for the 3-D commercials during the Super Bowl
- Click on the image of the Chrysler Building in the center of the page, to get the larger version
- Put on your Color Code 3-D glasses. You should be able to see the image popping out of the screen
- 2 x Pairs of Circular Polarized Plastic 3D Anaglyph Glasses
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.61||USD$ 3.60||USD$ 3.58||USD$ 3.57|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.