Customers Also Bought
- Blue red 3D glasses are the most popular 3D glasses so they can be widely used
- The principle of optical filter of 3D glasses achieves 3D effect
- Resin, PET and stainless steel material make the blue red 3D glasses very durable
- You can add the 3D glasses to your short-sighted glasses as a result of the convenient design
- Enhance your viewing experience with Stereo 3D Glasses
- You can use this blue red when you are watching different 3D movies
- They create the illusion of three-dimensional images by restricting the light that reaches each eye
- The glasses are used for 3D movie, family 3D TV or 3D computer game etc
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Glasses Material: PET & Resin
- Size: 130 x 42mm/5.1 x 1.7in(L x W)
- The pair of 3D glasses will surely make your leisure life more interesting
- The 3D glasses are very small and portable can be taken with you conveniently
- You can attach this color 3D glasses to your short-sighted glasses
- Check out the details of this blue red 3D glasses from the picture above
History of 3D Glasses
3D Lunette3D Lenticular
- There are many different types of 3D glasses. The most common 3D glasses (the ones with red and cyan lenses) produce a 3-dimensional effect through a process known as anaglyph color filtering. There are various other types of 3D glasses, but they all work in the same manner; by tricking the brain into seeing a 3-dimensional image from a 2-dimensional source
- Anaglyph images were invented in the 1853 by Wilhelm Rollmann. The lenses in anaglyph 3D glasses were typically red and green until the 1970s, when manufacturers began using red and cyan lenses
- When you view a proper source while wearing 3D glasses, each eye sees a slightly different image. These images are blended together by the brain, which produces the 3-dimensional effect
Polarized 3D Glasses
- Polarized 3D glasses are commonly used in movie theaters and function by restricting the amount of light that goes to each eye
LCD Shutter Glasses
- LCD shutter glasses are another type of 3D glasses. They work by alternately blacking out one eye at a time while a viewing screen shows a different image for each eye
- Thanks to recent advances in technology, movies utilizing polarized 3D glasses are becoming much more popular
How to Test 3D Glasses
- Three-D glasses trick the eye to make images on 2-D surfaces appear to be "popping out" in 3-D. Even though the effect of the glasses is always the same, the ways of making the 3-D glasses vary. Two of the most common types of 3-D glasses are the Red-Cyan and Color Code 3-D
- Things You'll Need: Red-Cyan or Color Code 3-D Glasses, Web Browser
- Navigate to the first link in the Resources section. The website contains a test picture for those who wanted to test their glasses for the 3-D commercials during the Super Bowl
- Click on the image of the Chrysler Building in the center of the page, to get the larger version
- Put on your Color Code 3-D glasses. You should be able to see the image popping out of the screen
- 2 x Pairs of 3D Glasses
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.72||USD$ 3.69||USD$ 3.65||USD$ 3.60|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.