Customers Also Bought
- These 3D video glasses create the illusion of three-dimensional images by restricting the light that reaches each eye
- Enhance your 3D viewing experience with 3D glasses
- This pair of cinema 3D glasses is used for viewing print, movies, websites, games, and computer applications in 3D system
- The principle of optical filter achieves 3D effect
- The best 3D movie glasses can be available to creat more visual shock
- This well-designed 3D movie glasses will give more visual shock and bring you into the wonderful movies
- Color: Red
- By restricting the light that reaches each eye, 3D video glasses can creat more visual shock and bring you into the wonderful movies
- With 3D glasses, you can enhance your 3D viewing experience from wonderful movies
- This pair of cinema 3D glasses with smoothly brim, overall modelling looks beautiful and natural
- Made with fine workmanship, the 3D movie glasses can be used for a long time
- This well-designed 3D movie glasses can be used for movies, websits, games and computer applicatios in 3D system
How to Make Clear 3D Glasses?
You can have the 3D movie experience at home with your own homemade 3D glasses. With the invention of 3D DVD players and many blockbuster 3D movies being released, it is useful to know how to make your own 3D glasses so you can fully enjoy the interactive experience provided by this technology
- Draw the outline of the glasses on a blank piece of 8.5-by-11 inch paper. Use the longer end of the paper to trace out your glasses with a pencil. Create two eyeholes in the middle of the paper and cut the outline. They can be as wide as they need to be, however, you may need to fit them around your face and cut a section out to accommodate the nose if needed.
- Cut out two holes in cellophane to fit the holes in the glasses. You can trace the outline of the eyeholes by placing the cellophane over the template and tracing out the holes with a black marker.
- Cut out the holes with a pair of scissors. Tape or glue the cellophane eyeholes to the inside of the paper glasses
How Can I See 3D Videos With My Real 3D Glasses?
RealD is the brand name for polarized 3D glasses that are used with a 3D TV for watching 3D video. The lack of electronics in RealD glasses makes them lightweight and inexpensive, so they are often used in movie theaters. You can watch real 3D using these glasses at home, provided that the 3DTV is compatible with the polarizing technology used by the glasses. The set-up for 3D on the 3D TV does not require any settings to be made on the 3D glasses
Things You'll Need:
- Turn the 3D TV on with its remote. Seat yourself in front of the screen, about 15-18 feet away and so that your eyes are even with the screen if you drew an imaginary line between its center and the bridge of your nose
- Press the remote's "Menu" button. Navigate to the "Video input" setting and select the "HDMI" input that your 3D Blu-ray player is connected to. Press the "Exit" button to return to the main TV screen
- Press "Menu." Select the 3D icon from the menu settings. Select the style of 3D that is compatible with the 3D Blu-ray disc that is going to be played -- this information is listed on the box the disc comes in. Press the "Exit" button
- Turn the Blu-ray player that is connected to the 3D TV on with its remote. Insert the 3D Blu-ray disc onto the disc tray and close the tray. Press the "Play" button, if the 3D Blu-ray disc does not start to play automatically
- Put on the 3D glasses and watch the 3D video on the screen just as if you were in a movie theater
- 1 x Pair of 3D Video Glasses
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 31.05||USD$ 30.13||USD$ 29.22||USD$ 28.00|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.