Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Size 1.60mm/0.20in(Thickness) Material PC & Nylon(Frame Material) Features Features 3D Movie Glasses create the illusion of three-dimensional images by restricting the light that reaches each eye
The principle of optical filter achieves 3D effect
Packaging Package Included 1 x Pair of 3D Glasses
1 x Glasses Cloth
1 x 3D Game Disc
- Usage Area: 3D theater system, science education medical 3D equipment, 3D movie, family 3D TV, 3D computer game
- Frame Material: PC & Nylon
- Thickness: 1.60mm/0.20in
- Degree of Polarization: 90%
- Monomer Through Rate: 15%
- 3D Movie Glasses create the illusion of three-dimensional images by restricting the light that reaches each eye
- The principle of optical filter achieves 3D effect
- Enhance your 3D viewing experience with Stereo 3D Movie Glasses
- The 3D Movie Glasses are comfortable for you to wear it
- This 3D Movie Glasses is used to view anaglyphic pictures, stereo 3D movies and play 3D games, lightweight and suitable size for more comfort
- Enhance your 3D viewing experience with this Nylon 3D Movie Glasses
- Made of high quality material, the Stereo 3D Movie Glasses are comfortable for you to wear it
- This Stereo 3D Movie Glasses is used to view anaglyphic pictures, stereo 3D and play 3D games
- The Stereo 3D Movie Glasses create the illusion of three-dimensional images by restricting the light that reaches each eye
How Do 3D Glasses Work?
For a 3-D movie to work, two images must be projected onto the screen simultaneously. The images have been filmed at slightly different angles, but are superimposed so that they appear to be just one image even if looked at without the glasses. The image without the glasses will seem fuzzy or out of focus, however, because one of the images is projected with a red hue and the other with a blue hue
- The standard 3-D glasses come with red on one lens and blue on the other. These colors act as filters; the red lens filters out the red from one eye and the blue filters out the blue from the other eye. The purpose of this is so that each eye technically perceives images that are just slightly different from each other
- The purpose of the color filters and the image being shot from two angles is to make the colored glasses work like the eye does when putting together the 3-D world around us. Essentially, the point of using 3-D glasses is to trick the eye into seeing the 2-D screen image in three dimensions. The brain creates a composite of the two images being viewed by each eye into a three-dimension objectivity. By taking images that are just slightly different from each other, the brain is actually tricked into putting them together with an illusion of depth that does not actually exist and cannot be accomplished without the effect of filtering color from the image being transmitted to each eye
How to Test 3D Glasses?
Three-D glasses trick the eye to make images on 2-D surfaces appear to be "popping out" in 3-D. Even though the effect of the glasses is always the same, the ways of making the 3-D glasses vary. Two of the most common types of 3-D glasses are the Red-Cyan and ColorCode 3-D
How to Test ColorCode 3-D Glasses:
- Navigate to the first link in the Resources section. The website contains a test picture for those who wanted to test their glasses for the 3-D commercials during the Super Bowl
- Click on the image of the Chrysler Building in the center of the page, to get the larger version
- Put on your ColorCode 3-D glasses. You should be able to see the image popping out of the screen
How to Test Red-Cyan 3-D Glasses:
- Navigate to the second link in the Resources section. This website contains 3-D art photography
- Right-click one of the images and select "View Image." This will show you the isolated image, without the rest of the website
- Put on your Red-Cyan 3-D glasses. You should be able to see the image popping out of the screen
How to See If 3D Glasses Are Working?
When you go to the movies to see a film in 3D, you can still enjoy the story without wearing 3D glasses but the images won't pop or seem to be three dimensional. However, the sensation of depth, float, and stereo vision is enhanced and made visually available when you wear a pair of 3D, analglyph or polaroid glasses. The filters actually manipulate your vision to separate what the right and left eyes see. 3D films work because two views of the same image are projected simultaneously. One image matches the polarization or the color in the 3D glasses' right lens. The other image matches the polarization or the color in the 3D glasses' left lens
- Put on your 3D glasses. If they have one red and one blue (or green) lens, they are called anaglyphic 3D glasses. If they have grey lenses, they are polaroid 3D glasses
- Watch the movie for a few minutes while wearing the 3D glasses. See if the images in the movie pop out towards you or away from you. If the 3D glasses are the correct kind for the film, you should notice details of depth and float as you watch. Other movies depend on optical tricks using perspective
- Cover one eye. If the 3D glasses work, this action will destroy the sense of depth and float. To appreciate 3D, each of your eyes must take in visual information and send it to the retina where it is fused into a single clear image that has depth and float. If the brain only receives (or pays attention to) the information from just one eye, it will see a single clear, but flat, image
- Consult other people around you if it seems that your 3D glasses are not working. No one can tell if they habitually suppress the vision in one eye. It takes a skilled eye doctor to evaluate a person's binocular vision so, if other people find your 3D glasses to be effective but you do not, you may have a vision problem like amblyopia or strabismus. These conditions can often be treated with a program of optometric vision therapy under the supervision of a trained developmental optometrist. Unless you have adequately functioning binocular vision, even if your 3D glasses are working, they will not work for you
- 1 x Pair of 3D Glasses
- 1 x Glasses Cloth
- 1 x 3D Game Disc
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.32||USD$ 8.10||USD$ 7.88||USD$ 7.59|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.