Customers Also Bought
- This is a stunning magic cube puzzle toy that you will be fond of it
- New style, have new challenge for the people who like to play puzzle 3D toys
- Quality of the magic cube kid's toy is outstanding and is almost impossible to understand until you actually touch and feel each puzzle
- Makes a wonderful gift for that someone special
- Stimulates children's brain development by series of playing with this magic cube brain teaser toy
- Developing the thinking skill and logic sense of children and adult
- Teasing your brain and delight your eyes with this funny three dimensional magic cube brain teaser toy
- You can tease your brain anytime at anywhere, on the bus, on the train or taking break
- This fantastic magic cube brain teaser toy will keep you entertained for hours
- Cubers are raving about this new brain teaser magic cube, and quickly gaining reputation as one of the best speed cubes in the world
- This is a must-have for the true Rubik's aficionado
- Challenge your thinking muscle with this classic puzzle magic cube game
- Size: 56 x 56 x 56mm / 2.2 x 2.2 x 2.2 in
- The magic cube is a amusement game
- Brain Teaser Magic IQ Cube Puzzle Game Toy 3 x 3 x 3
- Makes a wonderful gift for that someone special
- It is great fun for all the family, keeps the kids busy for hours
Magic Cube Tutorial:
- Rubik's magic cube can be challenge; when you are solving one side the other side messes up on you
- According to Michiel van der Blonk, you can solve the magic cube with a layer by layer approach and using only four algorithms or sequence of moves
- Once you learn to recognize when to use an algorithm and memorize the four algorithms, you should be able to solve the magic cube within one minute
- It is best to learn the algorithms one by one since it is the hardest part
Learn the notation symbols which is considered standard:
- Right (R), Left (L), Up (U), Down (D), Front (F), Back (B)
Learn the mathematical X, Y and Z axes:
- X--rotate the cube looking at the Right face
- Y--rotate the cube looking at the Up face
- Z--rotate the cube looking at the Front face
Learn the technique to solve the magic cube in the layer by layer method:
- Make a cross on the top layer, insert the corners to make the top layer complete, insert the middle layer edges, make a cross on the bottom layer, rotate the corners to make the bottom color complete, Swap corners to fix the bottom corners, swap (or carousel) edges to fix the bottom edges
Learn the first algorithm "The Cross:"
- Put the front-bottom sticker on top-front "D" "L" "F" "L;" put the front-top sticker on top-front "F" "U" "R" "U;" put the front-right sticker on top-front "U" "R" "U;" put the front-left sticker on top-front "U" "L" "U."
How to Make the Magic Cube?
The Magic Cube is simple to create and something that can amaze your friends. This card stock craft can be folded repeatedly while continuously forming a 2-by-4- inch rectangle or a 2-by-2-inch cube, and it never comes apart. The Magic Cube is made with eight card stock cubes that are taped together. The size of each cube dictates how large the final Magic Cube structure will be
Construct the Individual Cubes:
- Draw a 2-inch horizontal line, with a ruler and pencil, about a half-inch below the top of an 8-inch by 10-inch card stock sheet
- Create a 2-by-8-inch rectangle by extending a vertical 8-inch line from both points of the original 2-inch line. Then, draw another 2-inch horizontal line at the bottom to connect the 8-inch vertical lines
- Draw a horizontal line across the rectangle shape 2 inches down from the top. Be sure to extend the line 2 inches on each side of the rectangle, which will create a 6-inch line. Then draw another 6-inch horizontal line 2 inches down from the last drawn line
- Create a cross figure by drawing 2-inch vertical lines to connect the points on each side of the 6-inch horizontal lines
- Draw a horizontal line 2 inches up from the bottom of the cross but do not extend the horizontal line beyond the perimeter of the rectangle into which it is drawn. Then, count the squares of the cross to ensure there are six
- Cut the cross figure from the card stock with a pair of scissors, and bend the figure forward along each of the lines between the six squares. Be sure to place a piece of tape on the side to keep them in place and continue folding and taping until the cube is formed
- Repeat steps one through six of this section to create a total of eight card stock cubes
Assemble the Magic Cube:
- Place two card stock cubes side by side on a flat surface, and attach the top face of both cubes with a piece of tape
- Press the top face of the two cubes together by flipping them upright and affix another piece of tape along the hinge to further secure the cubes together
- Repeat steps one and two of this section with the remaining seven cubes until there are a total of four pairs of connected cubes. Then, arrange the connected cubes so the top and bottom pairs are horizontal with the hinge of the top face. Afterwards, place the remaining two pairs of cubes vertically along the middle so the hinge is on the faces of the outer sides
- Connect the top face of the cube in the upper-left corner to the top face of the cube directly below it with a piece of tape. Be sure to connect the top face of the upper-right cube to the top face of the cube below it, as well. Then, secure the connected cubes with a piece of tape on the opposite side of the hinges
- Connect the top face of the cube in the lower-left corner to the top face of the cube directly above it with a piece of tape. Be sure to connect the top face of the lower-right cube to the top face of the cube above it, as well. Then, secure the connected cubes with a piece of tape on the opposite side of the hinges. Finally, amaze your friends with a Magic Cube that can be folded over and over along the hinges to create a unique puzzle that will never come apart
- 1 x Magic IQ Cube
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.92||USD$ 3.90||USD$ 3.87||USD$ 3.84|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.