Customers Also Bought
- High resolving power design and suitable for high image resolution camera
- Low image distortion design and accurate image input
- This CCTV lenses has high sensitivity, but low smear
- Made of quality material, the camera lens offers you high-definition images
- 1/3"inch of this auto lens suitable for most of the camera
- Sensor Size: 1/3-inch
- Focal Length: 4-9mm
- Mount: CS mount
- F: 1.4-C
- FOV: 63.8°-29.9°
- Minimum Object Distance: 0.3M
- Dimensions: 48 x 44 x 37mm / 1.88 x 1.73 x 1.46in(L x W x H)
- This camera lens has adjust rotate button and can connect with a camera port
- The camera lens is a versatile, cost-effective, integrated surveillance solution
- This clearly CCTV lens can give you a high-definition image
- This lens can be equipped easily and works from the moment it is plugged in
- There are four lines twined in the port and with high security protect pipe
- This high technology CCTV lens has 4.0-9.0mm focal length and 1/3inch Iris lens and the package box is tough
A varifocal lens is used to correct presbyopia, a vision condition that mostly affects people over age 40. In Europe, Kodak uses the trademarked term "Varifocal" for a lens product, but in the United States the term "varifocal" is often used interchangeably with progressive or no-line bifocal as a name for any multifocal lens.
In Animal Vision
- The lenses in humans' and other animals' eyes flex to shift sharp focus between distances. Bi- and trifocal corrective lenses are properly multifocal, rather than varifocal, meaning the viewer, rather than the lens, does the shifting. Early in 2010, however, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first "accommodating" lens for implantation after cataract surgery, flexed by eye muscles like a natural varifocal lens
- The optical zoom lens on almost every digital camera is varifocal, though it's actually a system of lenses that changes the distance between its components. The long zoom lens that snaps onto an SLR (single-lens reflex) camera, digital or not, is the classic form
In Surveillance Cameras
- Variable focus in a single lens came to security cameras in the 21st century, but is usually set manually: When you set up your surveillance system, you can choose where in its field of view you want each camera to focus. The camera doesn't zoom in on suspicious activity, and you can't refocus recorded video to read a license plate
- Progressive lenses help you see far away, up close and at many distances in between. The top part of the lenses is your distance prescription; it's the part of the lenses you use for driving, watching movies and and looking across the room. The prescription power of the lenses changes as you look down into the lower part of the lens. This lower part helps you read and see things that are very close. The middle to lower part of the lens is for seeing everything in between far away and close up.
- Many people select varifocal lenses for the cosmetic benefit -- the lenses do not show bifocal or trifocal lines. Traditional bifocals and trifocals with lines give you a jolting sensation, called a "jump," as you move your eyes down and look through the lined boundaries between prescription powers. Progressive lenses provide a seamless transition that lets you see more comfortably through the bifocal and trifocal powers and avoid image jump.
- The reading and gradual power changes in varifocal lenses look like a mountain or upside-down U in the lenses; however, because the power change is gradual, the shape is hard to see. If you hold varifocal lenses over a paper with writing on it and move the lenses up and down slowly, you might be able to see the shape of the varifocal powers in the magnification differences in the print.
- Give yourself time to adjust to varifocal lenses, especially if you are trying them for the first time. You will need a few days or even weeks to get used to the power progression in the lenses. Some people experience an uneasy sensation, sometimes described as a "swimming" motion, as they look through varifocal lenses. The more you wear your progressive lenses, the more quickly you will get used to them.
- Most manufacturers of progressive lenses give you up to 60 days to try your new lenses, and if you can't adjust to the prescription, they will exchange your lenses for regular lined bifocals or reading lenses.
- 1 x Auto Iris Zoom Lens
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.72||USD$ 9.54||USD$ 9.36||USD$ 9.12||USD$ 9.12|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.