Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/3" SONY COLOR CCD (U8)
- Signal Format: PAL/NTSC
- Horizontal Resolution: 540TV Lines
- Minimum Illumination: 0Lux/F1.2 (IR ON)
- Lens: 6mm
- Effective Distance at Night: 12m Indoors
- IR LED: 12pcs
- Electronic Shutter: PAL = 1/50~1/100000 Seconds; NTSC = 1/60~1/100000 Seconds
- Operation Temperature: -10℃~+50℃/ +14˚F~+122˚F
- Supplied Power: DC 12V ± 10% 400mA
- Size: 118 x 77 mm / 4.65 x 3.03 in
- Base on 1/3" SONY COLOR CCD sensor or U8 CMOS
- Built-in 12 Super IR-LEDs
- Waterproof and Weather Resistant Housing for Outdoor use
- Excellent Night Vision
- Economical Solution, includes Board Lens
- High sensitivity, low smear, excellent anti-blooming, and high S/N ratio
- Of high clear, rich and realistic color, high stability, and widely applicable to Indoor, Outdoor, Day & Night, Automotive Rear View, ect
- Plug & Play. Installs easily and is suitable DIY (Do It by Yourself)
- Built-in an infrared illuminant to assist for cameras in low illumination environment
- Have small volume, lightweight, high integrative level, easy and convenient fix and use
- Long life luminary with using special wavelength Infrared LED
- Suitable for surveillance of supermarket ,mall, shop, resident area, bar and so on
- To Prevent fire or shock hazard, do not expose the unit to rain or moisture
- The user will be required to correct the interference as his own expense if not install in accordance
- Temperature of the work environment shall be between-10℃and 50℃
- Do not open its cover of the pickup Camera. Otherwise its function of waterproof will be ineffective
- Please the keeping glass surface clean . Otherwise it may make light sensor an expiration
- Any changes or modifications in construction of this device which aren't expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment
- Recommend to use a regulated DC 12V power supply unit with Camera for best picture and for safe operation of the unit
- Please according to the technique parameter within the scope of rule the electric voltage area, electric current area usage
- Transmission Power: 10mW/CE, 2mW/FCC
- Power Supply: DC 12V
- Consumption Current: 20mA (Max.)
- Wired Camera Converter to Wireless Camera: The converter, which designed for CCTV Camera with BNC plug. can convert the signal from CCTV Camera to wireless signal and send to the wireless receiver some where
- Ultra-small: With the ultra-small size of 39mm (W) x 35mm (D) x 33mm (H) of main body, the Camera could beused for discreet observation. Also it could be used for portable monitoring with Battery or Battery group
- 4 Channels Available: The product works at ISM-2.4GHz. When it is interfered by other wireless equipment at the same band. You could change the operation channel to avoid interference
- 100m Transmission Distance: The product achieves at least 100 meter transmission distance without block. According to the essential principle of electromagnetic wave, actual transmission distance may reduce by through the bemires such as wall, floor, and ceiling , etc
- Transmit video signal by 2.4GHz frequency band
- With BNC connector plug
- 4-channel available to avoid interference
- Built-in microphone for Audio monitoring
- Min. 100m transmission distance without block
- Suitable for CCTV camera and other video devices
- Aspect Ration: 7 inch(16:9)
- Display Element: Color TFT LCD
- Video System: PAL/NTSC
- Active Area: 154.08(mm) x 86.58(mm)
- Resolution: 480(H) x RGB x 234(V)
- Receiver Channel: 4 Channels
- Brightness: 200cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio: 300:1
- Db Level: -90dB
- Composite Video (AV): One-way AV input
- OSD Language: English
- Input Voltage: DC 12V
- Max Power Consumption: ≤8W
- Size: 190 x 143 mm / 7.48 x 5.63 in
- 4 Receiver Channel: CH1: 2414MHz, CH1: 2432MHz, CH1: 2450MHz, CH1: 2468MHz
- 7 inch TFT LCD 2.4GHz 4-channels wireless AV color monitor
- PAL/NTSC system
- Environmentally friendly design
- Remote control with full functions
- 4 x 1/3" SONY Day & Night 12 LEDs Color CCD Cameras
- 4 x Wired Camera Converters to Wireless Camera
- 1 x 7 inch TFT LCD 2.4GHz 4-Channels Wireless AV Color Monitor
- 1 x Remote Control
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 304.91||USD$ 287.06||USD$ 269.22||USD$ 245.42|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is the difference between "wireless" and "wired" cameras or systems?
Well, we should begin by saying that the term wireless doesn't actually mean that the equipment has NO wires at all- though many of our systems have no visible wiring. To get a camera signal (or the picture it's imaging) to a monitor or DVR, there are really only 2 ways to go- wired or wireless. "Wired" means that the camera is physically plugged into the monitor, quad processor or DVR itself. "Wireless" means that the camera is plugged into (or integrated with) a wireless video transmitter which sends or 'beams' the signal to its corresponding receiver.
- Are there any special precautions I'll need to take with this equipment?
As with any delicate electronic components, the circuitry always needs to be protected from dust and dirt, liquids and moisture (including condensation), overheating and incorrect power (i.e. overvoltage and reverse polarity). So, if you intend to use a camera outdoors, you must take extra precautions to protect it. Weatherproof cameras are always recommended in outdoor conditions- though you can take cameras outside in nice conditions, if using reasonable care.
- What resolution do I need for high quality pictures?
For 4 inch by 6 inch pictures, you need at least 0.9 megapixels. For 5x7 prints, you need at least 1.3 megapixels. For 8x10 prints, you need at least 3.0 megapixels. For 8.5x11 prints, you need at least 3.5 megapixels. For putting up pictures on web sites, a 2.0 megapixel camera should be enough.