Customers Also Bought
4.3 inch Car Gps navigation 4GB TFcard geocaching gps SDRAM128M with Bluetooth&AV Maps
- OS system: Microsoft window CE net 5.0 core
- CPU:ARM11 CPU,468MHz. (MT3351,ARM1176JZ-S Core)
- Build in 750MA lithium battery
- Portable car GPS navigation
- 4.3inch screen TFT with touch panel
- pixels :480 x 272
- Portable car GPS navigation
- languages:17 languages such as Chinese, English and French etc.
- Bulid in AC input and BT
- Antenna: 0.1m/sec
- Sensitivity: <15m / 49.2ft
- Audio: WMA/MP3
- Video: WMV/AVI/ASF
- Photo: JPG/BMP
- Ebook File: TXT
- Size: 114 x 74 x 12mm / 4.5 x 2.9 x 0.5in(L x W x H)
- The 4.3" touch screen portable car GPS navigator is easy to operate and convenient to use
- High-resolution screen that will be bright and easy to read for you
- With compact design, the GPS auto navigation is super thin and convenient to take with you
- Plug cables at the side, so that is easy to connect the portable car GPS navigation
- The car GPS navigation system provides very simple menu system, slide of finger to select menu
How to Compare GPS Navigation System for Cars?
- Determine the size of the screen by matching it to the size of your windshield. Look at GPS units that coincide with your car's interior. If you have a wide open dashboard a GPS unit with a wider screen will not interfere with your vision of the road. Keep this in mind as you compare GPS units
- Consider your cell phone habits as well when comparing GPS units for cars. You can make talking on your cell phone while driving much safer with a bluetooth enabled GPS unit. This will allow you to place and receive calls through your car navigation system
- Evaluate an over looked feature of car GPS devices. Will the GPS unit state the name of the street as it directs you, or will it simply say "turn right here" without providing the name? Knowing the exact name of the street can make a difference when you are driving in unfamiliar territory
- Use online consumer resources to compare GPS units as well
How to Buy a GPS for a Car?
- Select a screen size: Most car GPS systems come with one of two screen sizes: 3.5 inch (approximately 2.8 inches wide by 2.1 inches high) and 4.3 inch (approximately 3.8 inches wide by 2.25 inches high). The larger screen is also sometimes referred to as a widescreen model. In general, the smaller screens will cost less; however, they can sometimes be difficult to see while driving, depending upon where the unit is mounted.
- Evaluate TTS: Text-to-speech, or TTS, means that the GPS will provide spoken street names. For instance, instead of saying "turn right in 50 feet," it will say "turn right on Main Street." If you do mostly highway driving where turns are few and far between, you might not need TTS. But for urban or even suburban driving, the accuracy limitations inherent to all GPS systems makes TTS a must-have.
- Choose map requirements: Different GPS models come loaded with different map sets. In order to choose a model that works for you driving habits, you'll need to decide between US-only, US + Canada, all of America, etc. Some models will allow you to upgrade your map set for a fee if you need to travel to other places.
- Decide on traffic updates: If you live and drive in an urban area, live traffic updates can be very convenient. Some GPS units include the cost of traffic reports within the initial purchase price, while others require a subscription service with an additional monthly fee. If you are interested in receiving traffic updates, make sure that the areas within which you'll be driving are included.
- Consider extras: There are many "extra" features available with most GPS units - while not contributing to the actual navigational capabilities of the unit, some of the extras are very handy. For instance, Bluetooth compatibility on your GPS for hands-free cell phone usage can eliminate an electronics item from your car. The ability to play MP3s can also help to deciliter your dashboard area.
- Test-drive several models: Each brand of GPS has a different feel, so it's a good idea to borrow different models from friends, neighbors, or co-workers before you commit. You might find that one interface suits you better or you prefer one set of maps over the other. If you can't borrow one, then try to purchase one from a retailer with a good return policy. If you find the interface clumsy or the map quality poor, you can always exchange it for a different model.
- This is a rich featured GPS navigation and media system. We recommend carefully reading the user manual for your most satisfactory user experience.
- The unit includes an evaluation version GPS software package. You should download/purchase an updated software package from your home country that best covers your region of the world.
- Special GPS Note: This model is compatible with most brands of GPS software, such as TomTom, iGO, Route66 etc. - however hardware specific software such as Germin may not run on this unit. As the wholesaler, our site provides the GPS-enabled hardware only, not the software. And our site provides no warranty or customer support regarding GPS software. Our site cannot provide downloads / links / advice regarding GPS software. Any software installation you undertake should be performed or supervised by a professional.
- 1 x Car GPS Navigator
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Car Power Adapter
- 1 x Mini USB Cable
- 1 x User's Manual
- 1 x Mounting Bracket
- 1 x 4g TF Card
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.