Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: Color CMOS OV7949/OV7950
- -OV7949: PAL
- -OV7950: NTSC
- -OV7949 PAL: 628x586
- -OV7950 NTSC: 656x492
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV Line
- -OV7949(PAL): 5.961x4.276mm
- -OV7950(NTSC): 4.08x3.102mm
- -OV7949(PAL): 1/50-12μs
- -OV7950(NTSC): 1/60-20μs
- Video Output: RCA Connector, 1.0VP,75ohm
- Power Consumption: 60mA
- Power Supply: DC12V
- Operating Temperature: -20-70 degree C, RH95%MAX
- Storage Temperature: -40-80 degree C, RH95%MAX
- Type: Digital TFT LCD
- Display Size: 4.3inch
- Display Format: 4:3
- Power: ≤3W
- Power Supply: DC 12V
- Video: 2CH AV input auto switch reversing
- System: PAL/NTSC Auto Switch
- Contrast: 350:1
- Pixel: 960x468
- Operating Voltage: DC9V-16V
- Enivronment Humidity: 10%-90%
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +60 Centigrade
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +85 Centigrade
- The rear view camera is easy to install
- The illumination is super low
- Excellent resolution also follows with this rear view camera
- rear view camera allows you to watch clearly when you need parking
- This LCD Rear View Mirror monitor is large but lightweight enough that you can carry this Car Rearview Mirror Monitor everywhere for instant video display
- As this car rear view system comes with both car charge and DC power cable, this LCD Rear View Mirror can be use as the SPY Monitor For Security CCTV or car DVR
- As a car DVR monitor, this LCD rear view mirror will allow you apart from the above purposes, this LCD is especially designed to connect to your car's camera
- From now on, you can get the LCD rear view mirror easily on the screen and prevent accidents while driving in reverse by avoiding children, traffic, pedestrians, toys and pets while backing out of the driveway or parking space
- Easy installation and simple to use
- Elegant rear view mirror has ultra broad-angle digital TFT-LCD TV, digital photo frame
- LCD Size: 12 x 7.5 x 1.5cm/4.7 x 3.0 x 0.6in(L x W x T)
- Large 4.3inch screen
- TV technical design shows exquisite & clear image
- As a car DVR monitor, this LCD is especially designed to connect to your car's camera
- Size of the LCD
- LCD Rear View Mirror is easy to install
How to Install a Rearview Mirror Monitor in Your Car:
- Disconnect the battery cables from the battery before beginning installation. Use a wrench or socket to remove the battery cables. Check the vehicle's repair guide for the proper wrench or socket size.
- Remove the original rearview mirror from your car. Leave its mounting bracket on the windshield-you'll attach the rearview mirror monitor to this. Check the rearview mirror's mounting screw to see what size screwdriver you'll need
- Insert the rearview mirror monitor into the existing mounting bracket on your windshield. Use the bolt supplied with the monitor to secure the device in the mounting bracket
- Route an A/V power cable from the A/V selector box to the monitor. Connect the A/V cable from the monitor to the A/V power cable. Use cable ties to secure the cables and prevent them from hanging
- Reconnect the battery. Start your vehicle and select the rearview mirror monitor on the A/V selector box. The video monitor should come on if the rearview mirror monitor is correctly installed
How to Install a Camera in Your Car:
- Disconnect the battery cables from the battery. Check the vehicle's repair manual to find out what size wrench to use. Leave the disconnected cables a safe distance from the battery posts
- Decide where you want to install the rear-view camera. Most people put them in the plastic bumper so they don't have to drill into the car's sheet metal
- Drill a hole for the camera. Check the installation instructions to see what size drill bit to use. Don't make the hole too large or the camera will fall out
- Place the camera in the hole using the rubber grommet supplied with the camera. Make sure the camera and grommet are tight
- Attach the camera's power wire to the backup-light power wire on your car. You'll have to splice the wires together. Use wire cutters to cut the wires, leaving enough excess wire to reconnect. Strip the ends of the wire to expose the bare wire using wire strippers. Splice the wires together using a two-into-one connector. This will give the rear-view camera power when you put the car in reverse
- Route the camera's output wire to the rear-view monitor and connect the wire to the monitor's input. For installation of the monitor, see the monitor's installation instructions
- Reconnect the battery, start the car and put the car in reverse. The Car Rear View System should turn on and give you a view of what's behind you
- 1 x Digital TFT LCD Monitor
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x Color CMOS OV Car Camera
- 1 x 5M Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 35.51||USD$ 33.62||USD$ 31.73||USD$ 29.22|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.