Customers Also Bought
- 2.4GHz Receiver & 4 Color CMOS Wireless Cameras Security System KY-2.4GR02+C-100A-4
- 100% brand new and never used wireless CMOS camera & receiver
- It is made of high quality and durable material for long time use
- Compact design and easy to set up
- With the features of stable transmitting signals and professional design, you can use it as a professional security system to monitor your surrounding environment
- This wireless camera will make your life a little bit easier as it's the perfect way to keep an eye on your baby, home, office, car and more
- Imaging Sensor: 1/3" CMOS
- CMOS Total Pixels: PAL: 628x582; NTSC: 510x492
- Horizontal Resolution: 380 TV lines
- View Angle: 62 degree
- Minimum Illumination: 1.5 Lux / F1.5
- Gain Control: Automatic
- Frequency: ISM 2,400MHz~2,483MHz 4CH
- Transmission Power: 2mW
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Bandwidth: 18MHz
- Unobstructed Effective Range: 100m
- Consumption Current: 80mAh
- Operating Humidity: 85% RH
- Operating Temperature: -10˚C ~ >50˚C / 14˚F ~ 122˚F
- Storage Temperature: -40˚C ~ -85˚C /-40˚F ~ >185˚F
- Channel Frequency: CH1=2414; CH2=2432; CH3=2450; CH4=2468 (MHz)
- The wireless camera security system features 1/3" CMOS 1.5 Lux wireless camera, provides HD pictures for you
- The CMOS camera security system is easy to install, plug and play
- Receiving Frequency: ISM2, 400MHz~2,483MHz
- Intermediate Frequency: 480MHz
- Antenna: 50ohm SMA
- Receiving Sensitivity: -85dB
- Power Supply: +8V
- Consumption Current: 180mA
- TV System: PAL/CCIR; NTSC/EIA
- Operating Temperature: -10˚C ~ +50˚C / +14˚F ~ +122˚F
- Storage Temperature: -30˚C ~ +85˚C / -22˚F ~ +185˚F
- Operating Humidity: 85%RH
- Connection Terminal: AV output jack, earphone output jack, power input jack, AV in jack
- The frequency range of 2.4GHz wireless audio and video receiver is 2.400GHz-2.483GHz
- It has four-channel switch (2.414GHz, 2.432GHz, 2.450GHz, and 2.468GHz) improving flexibility and reliability
- The transmitter and receiver can be used in the same channel, or one to several usage in the same channel (that is, one transmitter sends signals, several receivers receive signals, the receipt is synchronous and accurate, equivalent to wire video distributing machine) or several to several usage (that is, each transmitter takes a channel, slightly adjusting frequency of receiver to select video and audio transmission of another channel, without mutual disturbance)
- The video signals received are clear, stable and vivid in color, with good sound effect
- Video transmission in NTSC or PAL
- AV output terminal of receiver can be connected with equipment with video and audio input, for example: recorder
- The AV input terminal of receiver can be connected with equipment with video and audio output, for example, VCD, DVD, convenient for installation and commission
- This unit uses li-ion battery, convenient for tour
- This unit is manufactured with international new integrated circuit and TFT colorful liquid crystal display technology. It has the following features: low power consumption, stable performance, no x-ray radiation
- It is suitable for monitor, supervision, investigation, obtaining evidence, installation, commissioning and other professional usages, and can meet high-level professional safety demands
- It is attractive for powerful function, simple operation, small volume, wireless signal transmission
- It can be matched with mini type colorful wireless camera for hidden usages. Its signal can penetrate wall and realize synchronization of picture and sound at the site
- The video signals received are clear, stable and vivid in color, with good sound effect
- The wireless camera security system is attractive for powerful function, simple operation, small volume, wireless signal transmission
How to Protect Your Home With an Outdoor Security Camera?
- Determine the purpose of your outdoor security camera: will you be monitoring to see who comes up to your front door or do you want to be able to watch all angles of the perimeter of your house and yard?
- Determine the view angle you need from your camera. In general, the wider the view the more the camera will record. This is particularly important if you will be using your camera to see who is approaching your front door and you want to be able to determine whether or not they are alone
- Determine the picture quality that you will need from your security camera and choose a camera that will provide it. While many screens are small and can use a lower resolution, a higher resolution will provide a clearer picture
- Choosing a wireless security camera? Choose a camera with a transmission range that will suit your needs; keep in mind that the walls of your home will reduce the range a wireless camera will have
- Planning to record the signal? Choose a camera that will broadcast to the system that you have chosen: closed circuit tv, your computer or a digital video recorder
- Do you want to have a camera that will be on all the time or do you want a camera that will start recording when movement is detected? Either way, a motion detector camera can make sure that you are able to record anything that happens
- Determine the size and type of security camera you are looking for. Do you need a camera that can zoom in, a camera that blends in or a camera that can record sound?
- Lastly, determine whether you want a camera that is monitored by a security company or not; if you do, be sure to choose the right company. Ask questions and get recommendations
How to Install an Outdoor Security Camera System?
- Select the type of connection you want; you can choose a wired or a wireless connection. Wireless systems are easier to install with no limitations on the distance between the devices and the monitors. Be aware, however, that wireless connections are subject to signal interference. If you choose to install a wired connection, it will require more work, but you won't have any signal interference. Wireless cameras are also battery-operated, so you will have to replace the batteries periodically. Wired cameras connect to the monitors, which run on the main power source
- Decide where you want your security camera. Place your camera in a position that will display the entire area you wish to view. Then, decide whether you want your camera visible or hidden. If you set up a wired camera system, hiding and wiring your device will be more difficult
- Drill holes for mounting the brackets. If you are setting up more than one camera, make sure you allow enough distance in between. Test your camera or cameras by turning them on and placing them in position. View the coverage area and decide where to drill your holes. If you are using a wired system, make sure the camera cables are long enough to connect your camera to your monitor
- Attach the brackets using the screwdriver. Regardless of whether your camera is on the ground or on a wall, you will need brackets to securely position your camera. Make sure your brackets are tight and stable enough to hold the camera
- Mount the camera on the brackets. Make sure everything is tightly secured
- Select a location for your monitor. The monitor should be where you spend the most time. If you are using a wireless system, you have completed the setup process
- Run a cable from each camera to your monitor if you are using a wired system. Cables can run along door and floor edges or under a carpet. Use electrical tape or a staple gun to secure your wires. If your monitor does not have multiple plugs for your camera cables, you need to purchase a multiplexer. Plug your camera cables into the multiplexer and plug the multiplexer into the monitor
- Turn on your system to view your area
- 1 x Receiver
- 4 x Cameras
- 4 x Adapters for Cameras
- 1 x Switch Power for Receiver
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x Audio/Video Cable
- 1 x Battery Connector
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 81.41||USD$ 77.23||USD$ 73.06||USD$ 67.49|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.