Customers Also Bought
- 2.4G wireless receiver system suitable for monitoring children and the elders
- 4Pcs 1/3 inch 2.4GHz, 380 TV lines, 7 IR leds nightvision, security CCTV wireless CMOS color camera with 54 degree view angle, and nightvision distance 5m, built-in rechargeable li-battery for at least 3 hours continuous working
- Receiving Frequency: ISM2,400MHz~2,483MHz
- Intermediate Frequency: 480MHz
- Antenna: 50ohm SMA
- Receiving Sensitivity: -85dB
- Power Supply: +8V
- Consumption Current: 180mA
- TV System: PAL/CCIR; NTSC/EIA
- Operating Temperature: -10°C~+50°C/+14°F~+122°F
- Storage Temperature: -30°C~+85°C/-22°F~+185°F
- Operating Humidity: 85%RH
- The frequency range of 2.4GHz wireless audio and video receiver is 2.400GHz-2.483GHz
- It has four-channel switch (2.414GHz, 2.432GHz, 2.450GHz, 2.468GHz) improving flexibility and reliability
- The transmitter and receiver can be used in the same channel, or one to several usage in the same channel (that is, one transmitter sends signals, several receivers receive signals, the receipt is synchronous and accurate, equivalent to wire video distributing machine) or several to several usage (that is, each transmitter takes a channel, slightly adjusting frequency of receiver to select video and audio transmission of another channel, without mutual disturbance)
- The video signals received are clear, stable and vivid in color, with good sound effect
- Video transmission in NTSC or PAL
- AV output terminal of receiver can be connected with equipment with video and audio input, for example: recorder
- The AV input terminal of receiver can be connected with equipment with video and audio output, for example, VCD, DVD, convenient for installation and commission
- Connection terminal are AV output jack, earphone output jack, power input jack, AV in jack
- This unit uses li-ion battery, convenient for tour
- This unit is manufactured with international new integrated circuit and TFT colorful liquid crystal display technology. It has the following features: low power consumption, stable performance, no X-ray radiation
- It is suitable for monitor, supervision, investigation, obtaining evidence, installation, commissioning and other professional usages, and can meet high-level professional safety demands
- It is attractive for powerful function, simple operation, small volume, wireless signal transmission
- It can be matched with mini type colorful wireless camera for hidden usages. Its signal can penetrate wall and realize synchronization of picture and sound at the site
- Imaging Sensor: 1/3 Inch CMOS
- Validity Pixel: 628 x 582(PAL)/510 x 492(NTSC)
- Horizontal Resolution: 380TV Lines
- View Angle: 54 Degree
- IR Led: 7pcs
- Night Vision Range: 5m
- Night Vision Working Time: 2 Hours
- Transmission Frequency: ISM 2,400MHz～2,483MHz
- Transmission Power: 10mW/CE; 2mW/FCC
- Modulation Type: FM
- Bandwidth: 18MHz
- Working Time: 3 Hours
- Power Supply: DC 5V
- Consumption Current: 70mA
- Battery Type (built-in): Lithium Battery
- Battery Capacity: 500mAh
- Charge Consumption: 350mA
- Operating Temperature: -10℃~+50℃, RH85% Max
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~+85℃, RH85% Max
- Effective Range: 100(Min) m
- 1 x 2.5 Inch TFT Color LCD 4 Channels Receive
- 4 x Security CCTV 1/3"CMOS Color Cameras
- 4 x Adapters for Camera
- 1 x 5V 1A Switch Power for Receiver
- 1 x 2.4G Antenna
- 1 x Audio/Video cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 120.99||USD$ 115.92||USD$ 110.86||USD$ 104.10|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How large should the monitor's screen be?
The bigger the monitor size, the better it will be to view image details. If you only need to know about events that occur, then a 5" B/W monitor would be OK, but if you need to view more details and want better potential for identification, then choose a larger monitor that is at least 12" or more.
- How is the Frame Rate related to Picture Quality?
Quality can refer to both how detailed the image is and how fast the frame rate is. Frame rate is simply a measure of how many individual pictures make up the video. "Full motion", what you see on television and on VHS tapes, is 30 frames per second, or fps. Most often, security systems record at slower rates, which result in more jerky-looking images but saves tape or hard drive space, allowing longer periods of time to be recorded.
- What is a camera's format?
Camera formats are measured in inches: most surveillance cameras fall between 1/4" and 1". This refers to the usable image size created inside the camera. For most security systems, a small size is fine - 1/4" or 1/3" surveillance cameras dominate CCTV sales. Larger formats do not necessarily result in better images, but can be advantageous in dimly lit situations since they are able to gather more light.