Customers Also Bought
- This Receiver Camera Kit switches the receiver's channels by remote control
- This Receiver Camera Kit has 380 TVL of horizontal definition
- This Receiver Camera Kit is easy for installation
- This Receiver Camera Kit with 4 channels exchangeble by auto & manual
- 100m transmission distance without block
- Audio monitoring with microphone in camera
- Unlike many other infrared cameras, this Wireless Receiver Camera Kit is completely wireless
- Imaging Sensor Type: Vimicro 0702 CMOS
- Picture Total Pixels: PAL: 628 x 582 Pixels; NTSC: 510 x 492 Pixels
- Horizontal Resolution: 420 TV Lines
- View Angle: PAL: 60°
- NTSC: 40°
- Minimum Illumination: 1Lux/F1.2
- Band with: 20M
- Angular Field of View: 45°(F=6mm)
- Power Supply: DC +12V
- TV System: PAL/NTSC
- Validity Pixel: PAL: 628(H) x 582(V); NTSC: 510(H) x 492(V)
- Image Device: Vimicro 0702 Vision CMOS
- Horizontal Definition: 420 TV Lines
- Angular Field of View: 45˚ (f=6mm)
- Minimum Illumination: 0 Lux
- Night Vision Range: 8m
- Band Width: 20M
- IR LEDs: 9 IR LEDs
- Synchronization System: Internal
- Scanning Frequency (H): PAL: 15.625KHz; NTSC: 15.734KHz
- Scanning Frequency (V): PAL: 50Hz
- NTSC: 60Hz
- Backlight Compensation: Auto
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50(1/60) ~ 1/100,000 Sec
- White Balance: Auto
- S/N Ratio: >48db
- Gamma Correction: >0.45
- Operation Temperature: -10 ~ +50 / +14 ~ +122˚C / ˚F
- Transmission Frequency: ISM 2,400 ~ 2,483MHz
- Power Supply: DC +12V
- Aspect Ration: 7 inch(16:9)
- Display Element: Color TFT LCD
- Video System: PAL/NTSC
- Active Area: 154.08(mm)*86.58(mm)
- Resolution: 480(H)*RGB*234(V)
- Receiver Channel: 4 Channels
- Brightness: 200cd/㎡
- Contrast Ratio: 300:1
- Db Level: -90dB
- Composite Video (AV): One-way AV input
- OSD Language: English
- Input Voltage: DC 12V
- Max Power Consumption: ≤8W
- Brand new 7 inch digital color TFT LCD monitor
- With bracket
Problems & Solutions
- The indicator of the Channel display window is not lighting. Check whether the socket of the power Adapter works well or not, and make sure the power switch is turning on
- The Receiver cannot receive picture or the picture-received flashes
- Please check whether the Wireless Camera have already put through the power
- Whether the distance between Wireless Camera and Receiver is too far or whether there is Electromagnetic shielding Barrier between Wireless Camera and Receiver (eg: Building of steel structure will make much hindrance to transmitting signal)
- In the Range of Receiving, Don't make two Wireless Cameras with the same Frequency work at the same time, otherwise they will cause interfering
- When the transmitting Cameras of different Frequency work at the same time, the distance between the Cameras should be kept about or over 2 meters, otherwise receiving will be interfered
- If there are high-power transmission signals with the same Frequency and Car-mounted Radio working around, they will cause
How to Use Wireless Camera Receivers?
A wireless camera receiver receives all video input from your wireless video camera and allows you to view the video from your computer or TV monitor. Before you can use the wireless camera receiver, however, you have to make sure that the wireless camera as well as the receiver itself is properly installed and configured.
1. Connect the wireless camera receiver into a USB port in your computer. When the computer recognizes the device, you will be asked to insert the installation disc that comes with the device. Do so and follow the installation instructions on your screen to install the wireless camera receiver device driver. Reboot the computer.
2. Check if the driver was installed correctly. Click "Start" and type "device manager" in the search box. Click "Device Manager" among the list of options that appear.
3. Click the arrow button beside "Sound, video and game controllers" and see if the name of the wireless camera receiver you just installed is included in the list. If it is not included or if the name has a yellow question mark beside it, you will need to uninstall the driver and repeat the driver installation.
4. Run the wireless camera receiver software to start seeing the video inputs in your computer.
- 1 x 7 inch TFT LCD 2.4GHz 4-Channels Wireless AV Color Monitor
- 2 x 2.4GHz, 1/3" Omn Vision Chip Wireless CMOS Color Cameras
- 2 x Mini Security CCTV Wireless Vimicro 0702 CMOS Color Cameras
- 1 x Controllor
- 2 x Chargers
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 136.96||USD$ 131.64||USD$ 126.32||USD$ 119.23|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.