Customers Also Bought
- New USB 4 channel DVR, color quality 16 bits or 32 bits screen set, 80G HDD and 256MB RAM, CPU and storage resources saving by advanced technology,1.7GHz CPU or above
- Universal 1/4 inch sharp chip, 420TV lines, 42 white lamps infrared night vision, outdoor weatherproof and dustproof, security CCTV wired color CCD camera, with built-in 6mm lens, 0.5 Lux minimum illumination, 1Vp-p 75oms video output
- Format: PAL/NTSC
- Resolution: 640 x 480 (NTSC); 352 x 288/704 x 576 (PAL)
- Maximum Frame: 25fps (PAL); 30ftp (NTSC)
- Rate Per Channel: 25fps (PAL); 30ftp (NTSC)
- Screen Set: Resolution 1024 x 768, color quality 16 bits or 32 bits
- Compression Code Rate: 50kbps - 1.2Mbps
- Data Format: MPEG4
- System Requirements: P4 1.7GHz CPU or above; 80G HDD and 256MB RAM, or above VGA card with 64MB memory windows 2000/XP/Vista; Microsoft directX 9.0 or above one available USB 2.0 Port
Frame Play and Image Capture:
- Support advance search mode. Users can search by date/time, camera, record mode, and random combination of the three methods
- Support recorded files backup, delete by date/time, camera
- Convenient to extend system functions by software upgrade
- CPU and storage resources saving by advanced technology
- Remote surveillance and P.T.Z control through LAN, intranet, and internet
- Support alarm pre-record
- Support buzzer, email alarm out
- Can greatly decrease fragmented files while using NTFS partition
- User-friendly graphical user interface
- Image Device: 1/4'' inch sharp CCD, with 42 white lamps
- TV System: PAL / NTSC
- Image Size: 4.9 x 3.7mm
- Picture Elements: PAL: 752(H) x 582(V), NTSC: 768(H) x 494(V)
- Scanning Frequency (Horizontal): PAL: 15.625KHz, NTSC: 15.7343KHz
- Scanning Frequency (Vertical): PAL: 50Hz, NTSC: 60Hz
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV lines
- Lens Mount: C/CS mount (C mount adaptor option)
- Auto Iris Lens: Video/DC
- Lens: 6mm
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/50 (1/60)-1/100,000(sec)
- S/N Ratio: More than 48db(AGC Off)
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5 Lux(F:2.0)
- White Balance: Auto tracking white Balance
- Electronic Shutter Control: EE/AI switchable
- Mirror Function: On/off switchable
- Video Out: 1.0Vp-p, 75 Ω BNC
- Power: DC12V
- This LED camera offers effective surveillance protection. It has an far transmit distance, providing full motion, real-time, color video with no delay
- Description as we know, there usually have so many invisible vidicon in Public Place, hotel. Evil person always uses it to do evil thing to invasion of someone's privacy. We develop the special detector according to a great demand in everywhere
- With a special Lens, conceal them inside of an object for covert operation and protect yourself and your loved ones. All LED cameras come in a complete package so all you have to do is just plug it in
- Safety & security
- Security automation
- Solution provider
- System integration
- Do not attempt to disassemble the Camera
- Handle the LED Camera with care
- Do not expose the Camera to rain or moisture, or try to operate it in wet areas
- Do not use strong or abrasive detergents when cleaning the Camera body
- Never point the Camera toward the sun
- Do not operate the LED Camera beyond its temperature, humidity or power source ratings
- This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A digital device. Pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a commercial environment
- This equipment generates, users, and can radiate Radio frequency energy and ,if not installed and used in accordance with the instruction manual, may cause harmful interference to Radio communications
- Operation of this equipment in a residential area is likely to cause harmful interference in which case the user will be required to correct the interference in which case the user will be required to correct the interference at his own expense
How to Install a DVR Camera:
A digital video recorder (DVR) camera captures video and audio for transmitting to a DVR where the content is stored on a hard disk drive. Depending on the model, a DVR camera can record in color or black and white, with stereo or mono audio. Installing the camera and connecting to a DVR takes only a few minutes using basic tools and an electric drill, if wall-mounting the camera for surveillance.
- Check the camera owner's manual to confirm the device is rated for outdoor use if the plan is to mount the camera on an exterior wall. Not all DVR cameras are weather-resistant. If the camera is not rated for outdoor use, use it indoors only.
- Place the camera mounting bracket on the wall at the desired height and make a pencil mark inside each hole in the bracket where screws will be installed.
- Drill a starter hole at each pencil mark approximately half the depth of the screw when drilling into wood, plaster and drywall, or drill into masonry the full length of the screw.
- Attach the camera mount to the wall using screws and the screwdriver.
- Mount the camera and wireless transmitter on the bracket using the hardware that comes with the camera. Most DVR cameras will have a standard tripod socket underneath for attaching a bolt that secures the camera and transmitter to the mounting bracket. Adjust the camera in the desired direction for surveillance.
- Plug the video and audio cables into the corresponding jacks on the side or back of the DVR camera and connect the plugs on the other end to the labeled jacks on the wireless transmitter. If the camera can record stereo audio, match the colored audio plugs (white and red) to the left and right audio jacks. Connect the DC power plug to the electrical jack on the camera and plug the transformer on the other end into an electrical outlet.
- 1 x 4 Channel USB DVR
- 2 x Cameras
- 2 x BNCs
- 2 x Cables
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 73.14||USD$ 70.06||USD$ 66.98||USD$ 62.88|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.