- Powerful 4 channels digital CCTV color video and audio quad processor with remote control and alarm output, for security CCTV monitor, VCR and display full or quad screen processor, high resolution 860 x 625, refresh rate up to 25-30 frames
- Brand new 1/3 inch Sony color CCD high resolution image sensor wired camera, 420 TV lines video in, 0.4lux/F2.0 minimum illumination, f3.6mm/F2.0 lens, 92.6 degrees lens angle
- Brand new 1/3 Sony chip, 420TV lines, day and night infrared 30 LEDs, security CCTV wired color CCD camera with 12mm lens, automatic electronic shutter function, supports CCIR/EIA
- Brand new portable 7 inch broad display, digital LCD mini TV player, 16:9 color TFT LCD screen, car TV AV monitor combo player, wide view angle, multi-system, with a fully function remote control, powerful reception and TV calendar
- Pick Up Element: 1/3 Inch Sony Color CCD Image Sensor
- Number Of Pixel: 512(H) x 492(V) / 512(H) x 582(V)
- Video In: 420 TV Lines
- Resolution: Standard
- Minimum Illumination: 0.4Lux/F2.0
- S/N Ratio: More than 48dB (AGC Off)
- Electronic Shutter: 1/60(1/50)~1/100,000 sec
- Lens: f3.6mm/F2.0
- Lens Angle: 92.6°
- IRIS Mode: AES
- Gain Control: Auto
- White Balance: ATW
- Video Output: 1.0 Vp-p composite 75Ω
- Power Source(±10%): DC 12V
- Current Consumption(±10%): 110mA
- It has a far wider view angle and it has great visibility in extreme darkness. Colors (yes color) can be determined in the dark. This is one awesome camera
- Image Device: 1/3 Sony CCD
- TV System: CCIR / EIA
- Lens: 12mm
- Picture Elements: CCIR: 500(H) x 582(V), EIA: 510(H) x 492(V)
- Scanning System: 2:1 Interlace
- LEDs Number: 30 PCS
- Scanning Frequency: CCIR: Horizontal: 15.625KHz, Vertical: 50Hz, EIA: Horizontal: 15.7343KHz, Vertical: 60Hz
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV Lines
- Minmum Illumination: F1.2 / 0.05Lux
- Video Output: 1.0 Vp-p VBS 75ΩBNC
- S/N Ratio: More than 48dB
- BLC: ON / OFF
- Automatic Electronic Shutter: EE / AI
- Auto IRIS Control: Video / DC
- Users should not disassemble the camera from the front direction
- Always handle the camera with care. Please do not apply a shock or vibration as much as possible and take cautions not to cause damage or make a scratch on the camera due to careless storage
- Do not clean the camera body of the Wireless Camera Security System with the strong abrasives or soaps. When the camera becomes dirty. Clean Wireless Camera Security System with the dry rugs. Especially make sure to use dedicated rugs for lens to clean the dome cover
- Screen Dimensions: 7 inches
- Display Component: Color TFT-LCD
- Number of Dots: 480 x 24 (RGB)
- Resolution: 960 x 234
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Contrast Ratio: 400:1
- Response Time: B→W 30ms W→B 10ms
- Viewing Angle: (U/D/L/R)65°50°65°50°
- Video Frequency: PAL/NTSC
- Receivable Channels: VHF-L: CH1-T 49.75MHz-91.75MHz, VHF-H: CH6-12 168.25MHz- 222.75MHz, VHF: CH13-75 471.25MHz-869.75MHz
- Cable Channels: Z1-Z7: (112.25MHz-166.75MHz), Z8-Z35: (224.25MHz-446.75MHz)
- Audio Output: 1W (Max)
- Power Supply: Automobile Storage Battery (12V)Automobile Adapter
- Power Consumption: Around 8W
- Resolution (H x V): NTSC: 860 x 525, PAL: 860 x 625
- Refresh Rate: NTSC: 25Frame/Second, PAL: 30Frame/Second
- Alarm Output: YES
- Time/Date/Title: YES
- Power Consumption: 800mA
- Input Voltage: 12V DC/800mA,110V-220V AC
- Dimension (L x W x H): 260 x 198 x 43mm / 10.24 x 7.79 x 1.69 in
- Brightness Adjustment: Available
- Camera Input: 1Vp-p,75ohms, BNC x 4
- VCR Input: 1Vp-p,75ohms, BNC x 1
- Camera Output: 1Vp-p,75ohms, BNC x 4 Looping
- Monitor VCR Output: 1Vp-p,75ohms, BNC x 2
- Easy buttons come with IR remote control of the CCTV Camera Security System
How to Protect Your Home With an Wired Security Camera?
- Determine the purpose of your outdoor security camera: will you be monitoring to see who comes up to your front door or do you want to be able to watch all angles of the perimeter of your house and yard?
- Determine the view angle you need from your camera. In general, the wider the view the more the camera will record. This is particularly important if you will be using your camera to see who is approaching your front door and you want to be able to determine whether or not they are alone
- Determine the picture quality that you will need from your security camera and choose a camera that will provide it. While many screens are small and can use a lower resolution, a higher resolution will provide a clearer picture
- Choosing a wireless security camera? Choose a camera with a transmission range that will suit your needs; keep in mind that the walls of your home will reduce the range a wireless camera will have
- Planning to record the signal? Choose a camera that will broadcast to the system that you have chosen: closed circuit tv, your computer or a digital video recorder
- Do you want to have a camera that will be on all the time or do you want a camera that will start recording when movement is detected? Either way, a motion detector camera can make sure that you are able to record anything that happens
- Determine the size and type of security camera you are looking for. Do you need a camera that can zoom in, a camera that blends in or a camera that can record sound?
- Lastly, determine whether you want a camera that is monitored by a security company or not; if you do, be sure to choose the right company. Ask questions and get recommendations
How to Install an Outdoor Security Camera System?
- Select the type of connection you want; you can choose a wired or a wireless connection. Wireless systems are easier to install with no limitations on the distance between the devices and the monitors. Be aware, however, that wireless connections are subject to signal interference. If you choose to install a wired connection, it will require more work, but you won't have any signal interference. Wireless cameras are also battery-operated, so you will have to replace the batteries periodically. Wired cameras connect to the monitors, which run on the main power source
- Decide where you want your security camera. Place your camera in a position that will display the entire area you wish to view. Then, decide whether you want your camera visible or hidden. If you set up a wired camera system, hiding and wiring your device will be more difficult
- Drill holes for mounting the brackets. If you are setting up more than one camera, make sure you allow enough distance in between. Test your camera or cameras by turning them on and placing them in position. View the coverage area and decide where to drill your holes. If you are using a wired system, make sure the camera cables are long enough to connect your camera to your monitor
- Attach the brackets using the screwdriver. Regardless of whether your camera is on the ground or on a wall, you will need brackets to securely position your camera. Make sure your brackets are tight and stable enough to hold the camera
- Mount the camera on the brackets. Make sure everything is tightly secured
- Select a location for your monitor. The monitor should be where you spend the most time. If you are using a wireless system, you have completed the setup process
- Run a cable from each camera to your monitor if you are using a wired system. Cables can run along door and floor edges or under a carpet. Use electrical tape or a staple gun to secure your wires. If your monitor does not have multiple plugs for your camera cables, you need to purchase a multiplexer. Plug your camera cables into the multiplexer and plug the multiplexer into the monitor
- Turn on your system to view your area
- Do not open its cover of the CCD security Camera. Otherwise its function of waterproof will be ineffective
- Please the keeping glass surface clean . Otherwise it may make light sensor an expiration
- Any changes or modifications in construction of this device which aren't expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment
- Recommend to use a regulated DC 12V power supply unit with Camera for best picture and for safe operation of the unit
- Please according to the technique parameter within the scope of rule the electric voltage area, electric current area usage
- 1 x Color Digital Quad Processor
- 2 x 1/3 Inch Sony Color CCD Image Sensor Cameras
- 2 x 1/3 Sony 12mm Lens 30 LEDs wired 420TV Lines Infrared Day & Night CCTV Color CCD Video Cameras
- 1 x 7 inch Digital LCD Mini TV With Wide View Angle
- 4 x Lines
- 4 x Power Adapters
- 4 x BNCs
General Model ES-405+WTV-7002+KPC132ZCP Spec Condition New Type DVR & Camera Parameters
Pick Up Element: 1/3 Inch Sony Color CCD Image Sensor
Number Of Pixel: 512(H) x 492(V) / 512(H) x 582(V)
Video In: 420 TV Lines
Minimum Illumination: 0.4Lux/F2.0
S/N Ratio: More than 48dB (AGC Off)
Electronic Shutter: 1/60(1/50)~1/100,000 sec
Lens Angle: 92.6°
IRIS Mode: AES
Gain Control: Auto
White Balance: ATW
Video Output: 1.0 Vp-p composite 75Ω
Power Source(±10%): DC 12V
Current Consumption(±10%): 110mA
Image Device: 1/3 Sony CCD
TV System: CCIR / EIA
Picture Elements: CCIR: 500(H) x 582(V), EIA: 510(H) x 492(V)
Scanning System: 2:1 Interlace
LEDs Number: 30 PCS
Scanning Frequency: CCIR: Horizontal: 15.625KHz, Vertical: 50Hz, EIA: Horizontal: 15.7343KHz, Vertical: 60Hz
Horizontal Resolution: 420TV Lines
Minmum Illumination: F1.2 / 0.05Lux
Video Output: 1.0 Vp-p VBS 75ΩBNC
S/N Ratio: More than 48dB
BLC: ON / OFF
Automatic Electronic Shutter: EE / AI
Auto IRIS Control: Video / DC
Resolution (H x V): NTSC: 860 x 525, PAL: 860 x 625
Refresh Rate: NTSC: 25Frame/Second, PAL: 30Frame/Second
Alarm Output: YES
Power Consumption: 800mA
Input Voltage: 12V DC/800mA,110V-220V AC
Dimension (L x W x H): 260 x 198 x 43mm / 10.24 x 7.79 x 1.69 in
Brightness Adjustment: Available
Camera Input: 1Vp-p,75ohms, BNC x 4
VCR Input: 1Vp-p,75ohms, BNC x 1
Camera Output: 1Vp-p,75ohms, BNC x 4 Looping
Monitor VCR Output: 1Vp-p,75ohms, BNC x 2
Screen Dimensions: 7 inches
Display Component: Color TFT-LCD
Number of Dots: 480 x 24 (RGB)
Resolution: 960 x 234
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Contrast Ratio: 400:1
Response Time: B→W 30ms W→B 10ms
Viewing Angle: (U/D/L/R)65°50°65°50°
Video Frequency: PAL/NTSC
Receivable Channels: VHF-L: CH1-T 49.75MHz-91.75MHz, VHF-H: CH6-12 168.25MHz- 222.75MHz, VHF: CH13-75 471.25MHz-869.75MHz
Cable Channels: Z1-Z7: (112.25MHz-166.75MHz), Z8-Z35: (224.25MHz-446.75MHz)
Audio Output: 1W (Max)
Power Supply: Automobile Storage Battery (12V)Automobile Adapter
Power Consumption: Around 8W
Features Features Powerful 4 channels digital CCTV color video and audio quad processor with remote control and alarm output, for security CCTV monitor, VCR and display full or quad screen processor, high resolution 860 x 625, refresh rate up to 25-30 frames
Brand new 1/3 inch Sony color CCD high resolution image sensor wired camera, 420 TV lines video in, 0.4lux/F2.0 minimum illumination, f3.6mm/F2.0 lens, 92.6 degrees lens angle
Brand new 1/3 Sony chip, 420TV lines, day and night infrared 30 LEDs, security CCTV wired color CCD camera with 12mm lens, automatic electronic shutter function, supports CCIR/EIA
Brand new portable 7 inch broad display, digital LCD mini TV player, 16:9 color TFT LCD screen, car TV AV monitor combo player, wide view angle, multi-system, with a fully function remote control, powerful reception and TV calendar
Packaging Package Included 1 x Color Digital Quad Processor
2 x 1/3 Inch Sony Color CCD Image Sensor Cameras
2 x 1/3 Sony 12mm Lens 30 LEDs wired 420TV Lines Infrared Day & Night CCTV Color CCD Video Cameras
1 x 7 inch Digital LCD Mini TV With Wide View Angle
4 x Lines
4 x Power Adapters
4 x BNCs
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 288.94||USD$ 275.81||USD$ 262.68||USD$ 245.18|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on12-23-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is a pretty good camera. The Build is pretty solid for the amount I paid. The image-quality is pretty good. In low light situations it runs accurately. Overall, I'd strongly recommend this unit for applications which require good quality at a good price with wide angle view. These 4 CCD cameras are excellent!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-24-2011
- Other Thoughts: Great features, Night Vision Well beyond what is stated. Motion detection works almost too well. Monitor viewing, recording and menu options are very user freindly. For keeping an eye on home and property. This unit provides a great piece of mind. All in all money well spent.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-21-2011
- Other Thoughts: After getting the remote and setting up the cameras I am pleased with the performance. The nighttime view is awesome. <br/> <br/>Also, the frequency these broadcast on messes with my garage door opener. I have to hold the button for sometimes nearly a full minute to get the door to open. <br/> <br/>All negatives overcome and aside, I like the cameras and its nice to know whos coming to the door before they get here and to know what goes on around the house when Im not home.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-13-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought one of these 4 channel DVR with 4 CCD cameras. They both work great. I have mounted one outside so far. The daytime color view is real nice and the night vision is too. Good viewing range in the dark. The audio is clear no phantom sounds.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-22-2011
- Other Thoughts: The visual clarity is very good, both day and night. The focus is automatic and appears to work well. I bought one of these 4 channel DVR with 4 CCD cameras. So far this camera has been excellent.
Was this review helpful?